NA
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
kcdasoju said:
in the month of Aug 2016 i was in Hyderabad / India and tried to apply for my parents PCC based on the letter that we have received from CPC-M requesting for Additional documentation in Year 2015 and in that letter there was a section talking about PCC

but Hyderabad local Passport office has rejected my request and they have shown a typical CIC email and letter sample addressing Principal applicant

when insisted about the long time in getting PCC, i don't know about other cities in India, but in Hyderabad now lead time for PCC is just 7 business days (as lots of people applying for US Job Visa), so the agent said do not worry about long wait time any more. and not much could be done

With regards

Dasoju

Don't know why, in our case they refuse to see the letter from CIC.
and actually my brother took appointment for PCC before getting the letter from CIC.
BTW they are in Ahmedabad (Gujarat).

noumanliaqat

Jul 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2010
Doc's Request.
august 2014 and 2nd request docs july 2016
File Transfer...
August 2016
harman85 said:
My sponsorship application status changed to decision made today. But the Permanent residence application status says In Process. Can anybody explain what is gona be the next procedure because Delhi Embassy emailed me last month for Proof of payment , police clearance , Schedule A and Travel information ?

I have already send the payment , police clearance , travel information and schedule A last year in October. But this time they asked the travel history since the age of 18. And I did send them this information this time. It also stated that all family members must undergo complete medical examination . You will get a separate e-mail with instructions for medical examination.

So can anybody reply what exactly is happening? Whats gona be the next stage?
Don't worry they asked me same documents and my status is chaged to decision made and permanent residence status change in process but I submitted my document 15 days ago
The reason they asked u again when u submit the document its goes to miss saga and when they asked u again same document its goes to ur local visa office
Hopefully the next step is medical and pcc

kcdasoju

Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2011
Doc's Request.
26-10-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
20-12-2016
Med's Done....
31-12-2016
patientsponsor said:
Timelines:
Application: Sept. 2011
Aor: March 2016
Waiting...
normally it takes six to eleven months from the AOR issue date based on complications on the file.

i got my AOR in mid Feb 2016 and i got my approval notice in late July 2016, this was normal trend

if you don't get Approval in Sep 2016 you may consider calling CPC-M and at same time request for GCMS Notes

With regards

Dasoju

kcdasoju

Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2011
Doc's Request.
26-10-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
20-12-2016
Med's Done....
31-12-2016
Another-Immigrant said:
What information is on AOR ?
AOR is a Document Type that CIC / CPC-M would send once your application is received and completed

AOR: Acknowledgement Of Receipt

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
kcdasoju said:
AOR is a Document Type that CIC / CPC-M would send once your application is received and completed

AOR: Acknowledgement Of Receipt
Yes, you are right. Here is what happened to me

1. My consultant received AOR in May, 2015. (My consultant Never told me that)
2. CIC starts processing file August 2015 ( I never got that information either) . But can see that information when i am logged in ..
3. I got another Letter in Feb 2016. For couple of months i was thinking THIS IS my AOR. But when i started learning by reading posts here from other people, i learned that , that is NOT AOR. It was just two three lines saying, we received you application bla bla... Your file is in Pending review. I thought it is AOR. We don't know much difference until we have two different letters are in front of us together.

4. I came to know ONLY, when I had discussed with someone here and read that letter completely again and found that it is NOT AOR

So that is why i asked the OP (Other user) to check and read completely what it says?

Thank you very much for your help again :)

kcdasoju

Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2011
Doc's Request.
26-10-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
20-12-2016
Med's Done....
31-12-2016
After waiting for Five years (shy by one week) finally CIC has started processing my parents Permanent Residence application

On-Line Services for Permanent Residence application for my parents state the following today

1. We received your application for permanent residence on September 12, 2011
2. We started processing your application on September 7, 2016

Now, don’t know if we have to wait for another Five years or Five months or Five weeks.

hope its not going to another Five years or five months, By then who knows what would be the status of my parents health and would they qualify CIC Medical test at 75 years, would they still be interested to relocate to canada?

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
kcdasoju said:
After waiting for Five years (shy by one week) finally CIC has started processing my parents Permanent Residence application

On-Line Services for Permanent Residence application for my parents state the following today

Now, don’t know if we have to wait for another Five years or Five months or Five weeks.

hope its not going to another Five years or five months, By then who knows what would be the status of my parents health and would they qualify CIC Medical test at 75 years, would they still be interested to relocate to canada?
Nice to see progress on your application.

You are right now idea how much time it will take more. Today I have found that on CIC web site the link for Processing time is useless. There no information on that page about processing time esp for parents sponsorship. On the other hand CIC says "Use this Web form, if your application passed normal processing time" . So if there is no information on normal processing time how i can use this. Pretty use less.

But on the other hand, I don't think it will take more time, coz now this Red Govt is trying to prove that we are better than BLUE govt. And i believe, they are getting benefit of that as well .

I missed this http://www.bramptonguardian.com/news-story/6838102-changes-to-canada-s-immigration-policy-will-benefit-international-students-and-families-says-minist/

May be some one has tried to raise their issue there?

kcdasoju

Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2011
Doc's Request.
26-10-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
20-12-2016
Med's Done....
31-12-2016
kcdasoju said:

Some more additional information i would like to share

On July 7, 2016 my application to sponsor my parents was approved and my Parents PR file was forwarded to Visa office in Ottawa on July 7, 2016, and it looks like there is a two months wait time to have the PR application process started. (i.e. We started processing your application on September 7, 2016)

Received letter from CPC-M that my application to sponsor my parents was approved on July 7, 2016

Arriejohal

Jun 9, 2016
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-01-2011
Doc's Request.
27-6-2015
AOR Received.
20-10-2015
Med's Request
27-06-2015
Med's Done....
5-07-2015
Passport Req..
Pending
kcdasoju said:
Some more additional information i would like to share

On July 7, 2016 my application to sponsor my parents was approved and my Parents PR file was forwarded to Visa office in Ottawa on July 7, 2016, and it looks like there is a two months wait time to have the PR application process started. (i.e. We started processing your application on September 7, 2016)

Received letter from CPC-M that my application to sponsor my parents was approved on July 7, 2016

My status is from june 2015 for permanent residence application
1. We received your application for permanent residence on January 31, 2011
2. We started processing your application on June 27,2015

Am still waiting for passport request
My medical done on may 21,2016 second time nd after that in july 21 ,2016 embassy call my parests to give there finger prints and currently am waiting for passport request

moomoo

Star Member
Sep 13, 2016
Hi Guys

I have a question.

My sponsorship just got approved and the file sent to New Delhi office. My folks are already in Canada on a super Visa. I know i can get everything from Medicals to Police Clearances done here.

what i'm wondering is, when they ask for the passports, can they be submitted to ottawa instead of Delhi?

I mean if the person is in Canada, rather than havign to travel to New Delhi to submit passports and then wait to get them back, can a case be made to say that since they are in Canada, can we submit the passports to ottawa instead?

Ive read on the forums someone who submitted one parent's passport to delhi and the other parent's passport to ottawa (based on where they were at the time).

Thanks in advance

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
moomoo said:
Hi Guys

I have a question.

My sponsorship just got approved and the file sent to New Delhi office. My folks are already in Canada on a super Visa. I know i can get everything from Medicals to Police Clearances done here.

what i'm wondering is, when they ask for the passports, can they be submitted to ottawa instead of Delhi?

I mean if the person is in Canada, rather than havign to travel to New Delhi to submit passports and then wait to get them back, can a case be made to say that since they are in Canada, can we submit the passports to ottawa instead?

Ive read on the forums someone who submitted one parent's passport to delhi and the other parent's passport to ottawa (based on where they were at the time).

Thanks in advance
If your parents are in Canada when the passports are requested then you will have the option of sending them to Ottawa for visa issue. They will not have to travel to India.

Arriejohal

Jun 9, 2016
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-01-2011
Doc's Request.
27-6-2015
AOR Received.
20-10-2015
Med's Request
27-06-2015
Med's Done....
5-07-2015
Passport Req..
Pending
moomoo said:
Hi Guys

I have a question.

Thanks in advance
Before passport request they will definatly call your parests for fingerprints
After that they can submit there fingerprints at ottwa

RoyalNS

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
kcdasoju said:

Don't worry about medical so much because of the age. My dad is 78 diabetics for 40+ years and passed medical. Good luck.