27-03-2018
File Transfer...
01-06-2018
Med's Request
29-03-2018
Med's Done....
12-04-2018
rightback said:
Are you applying online or paper application.

If you are applying online with GCKEY you fill the questionnaire and system automatically give you the required form need to fill and upload online.

1. Indicate the amount of funds (money) that you have available for your stay.
(Do I have to declare any amount or just need to submit my bank statement?)

some amount matching to your bank statement balances or other funds in TAX free/RRSP

2. Who will pay parent's expense in Canada?
(Since they are on super visa, they are my responsibility so I am paying their expenses)

Mention your name

3. Do I have to provide any education or employment details since they did not studied or work here or I have to provide their back home details?

Your parents back home details.
Thank you Rightback, and yes, I am applying online. but when I complete my online questionnaire for application, it still ask me to submit forms and photos. So do i have to scan the photos too?

rightback

Star Member
Mar 3, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
Jun-2011
Doc's Request.
July-2015
AOR Received.
Oct-2015
File Transfer...
Mar-2016
Med's Request
May-2016 - Re-Med Mar-2017
Med's Done....
May-2016 Re-Med Apr 2017
Passport Req..
28-April 2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-May-2017
LANDED..........
18-June-2017
bharucha said:
Thank you Rightback, and yes, I am applying online. but when I complete my online questionnaire for application, it still ask me to submit forms and photos. So do i have to scan the photos too?
Yes you will have to scan the photo and upload.

kcdasoju

Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2011
Doc's Request.
26-10-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
20-12-2016
Med's Done....
31-12-2016
I am sponsoring my parents, and Step # 1 Sponsorship Approval has been completed in mid July 2016(i.e. Approved / Decision Made)
I have the submitted Use of representative form about six to eight months ago.

Currently my Parents PR application is being processed at Ottawa office. (this was informed at the time of sending Sponsorship approval notice, no new UCI and File numbers were issued for my parents PR)

In the past (Step # 1) we used to request GCSM nodes to find out the status of our sponsorship file, similarly is there any means to check the status of my parents PR application that is being processed at Ottawa office

If yes can you please share this info? At this time I am waiting for PCC and Medical test request, my parents PR application is being processed in Ottawa and my parents live in Hyderabad / India

With regards
Dasoju

noumanliaqat

Jul 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2010
Doc's Request.
august 2014 and 2nd request docs july 2016
File Transfer...
August 2016
rightback said:
Today CIC has updated the Decision Made on Sponsorship Side of ECase Status, I think for everyone who have been approved and there file transferred to the LVO.
My status is change today it's showed decision made but I did not get the madical request or police clearance

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
kcdasoju said:
I am sponsoring my parents, and Step # 1 Sponsorship Approval has been completed in mid July 2016(i.e. Approved / Decision Made)
I have the submitted Use of representative form about six to eight months ago.

Currently my Parents PR application is being processed at Ottawa office. (this was informed at the time of sending Sponsorship approval notice, no new UCI and File numbers were issued for my parents PR)

In the past (Step # 1) we used to request GCSM nodes to find out the status of our sponsorship file, similarly is there any means to check the status of my parents PR application that is being processed at Ottawa office

If yes can you please share this info? At this time I am waiting for PCC and Medical test request, my parents PR application is being processed in Ottawa and my parents live in Hyderabad / India

With regards
Dasoju
I believe you have to create online account for that. I am NOT approved as sponsor yet. But when i login to my CIC account, using MY UCI , I can see the following

"The person you are sponsoring can receive instant email updates and more detailed, up-to-date case status on their permanent resident application by creating an online account. Find out how."

"Find out how" is web link for http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/link.asp

kcdasoju

Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2011
Doc's Request.
26-10-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
20-12-2016
Med's Done....
31-12-2016
Another-Immigrant said:
I believe you have to create online account for that. I am NOT approved as sponsor yet. But when i login to my CIC account, using MY UCI , I can see the following

"The person you are sponsoring can receive instant email updates and more detailed, up-to-date case status on their permanent resident application by creating an online account. Find out how."

"Find out how" is web link for http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/link.asp
the link you provide is GCkey link, not much information is available there and following are the details

Application/profile details

Where is this application? Details

1. Application/profile status: Open
2. Review of eligibility: Review in Progress
3. Review of medical results: Not needed at this time
4. Review of submitted documents:
5. Scheduling an interview: Not needed at this time
6. A background check is needed: Not Started
7. Final decision: Not Started

Harrie

Nov 4, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Doc's Request.
Sep 2015
AOR Received.
Mar 2016
File Transfer...
Sep 2016
Hello Guys..

I got sponsorship approval email today and i have met the requirements. Parents application sent to New Delhi even through o have no dependents on file just my parents.

Thanks and Good Luck

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Harrie said:
Hello Guys..

I got sponsorship approval email today and i have met the requirements. Parents application sent to New Delhi even through o have no dependents on file just my parents.

Thanks and Good Luck
Great! congrats. Good news files are moving :)

Markwaiting123

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Doc's Request.
Jul 2015
AOR Received.
Oct 2015
File Transfer...
Aug 2016
Med's Request
Sep 2016
Med's Done....
Sep 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2017
LANDED..........
Jan 2017 (Finnaly)
Thank you Everyone, Specially kcdasoju for step by step process.

I finally managed to Link my Parent PR application on GCKey. current status shows has follow, just want to know does it looks usual comments?

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Not needed at this time
Review of submitted documents (blank)
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not Started
Final decision Not Started

kcdasoju

Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2011
Doc's Request.
26-10-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
20-12-2016
Med's Done....
31-12-2016
Markwaiting123 said:
Thank you Everyone, Specially kcdasoju for step by step process.

I finally managed to Link my Parent PR application on GCKey. current status shows has follow, just want to know does it looks usual comments?

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Not needed at this time
Review of submitted documents (blank)
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not Started
Final decision Not Started
after reading help for each line, we got to be careful, for example Review of Medical results: not needed at this time, does not mean that medical is not needed.
looks like once the review of eligibility is complete other fields get updated

i am few weeks ahead of you and me too have similar status, so it looks normal

With regards

Dasoju

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
kcdasoju said:
after reading help for each line, we got to be careful, for example Review of Medical results: not needed at this time, does not mean that medical is not needed.
looks like once the review of eligibility is complete other fields get updated

i am few weeks ahead of you and me too have similar status, so it looks normal

With regards

Dasoju
Review of Eligibility, referring to PR eligibility of parents (not sponsor's eligibility), will remain at "Review in-Progress" for the entire time until Medical and Background Check show Passed.

RoyalNS

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
Harrie said:
Hello Guys..

Thanks and Good Luck
Get ready for PCC and medical. They should ask for those soon.

kcdasoju

Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2011
Doc's Request.
26-10-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
20-12-2016
Med's Done....
31-12-2016
RoyalNS said:
Get ready for PCC and medical. They should ask for those soon.
when you say soon, do you know some high level estimated time from the date of sponsorship approval.

in some Indian Cities they are not initiating PCC and medical without official request for PCC and Medical

i tried to request local visa office to issue me a letter for PCC, but they denied and as me to wait for normal process to be completed

With regards

Dasoju

punchshp

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 Jan 2015
Doc's Request.
April 2016
AOR Received.
May 2015
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
12 Jul 2016
Med's Request
15 Aug 2016
Med's Done....
25 Aug 2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
kcdasoju said:
when you say soon, do you know some high level estimated time from the date of sponsorship approval.

in some Indian Cities they are not initiating PCC and medical without official request for PCC and Medical

i tried to request local visa office to issue me a letter for PCC, but they denied and as me to wait for normal process to be completed

With regards

Dasoju
I don't think they need anything for PCC, In India that will take longer time then Medicals. I would recommend you to start working on PCC.
It took 15 Days for my parent PCC after application. you can apply at local passport office or passport seva kendra for PCC
All the best

kcdasoju

Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2011
Doc's Request.
26-10-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
20-12-2016
Med's Done....
31-12-2016
punchshp said:
I don't think they need anything for PCC, In India that will take longer time then Medicals. I would recommend you to start working on PCC.
It took 15 Days for my parent PCC after application. you can apply at local passport office or passport seva kendra for PCC
All the best
in the month of Aug 2016 i was in Hyderabad / India and tried to apply for my parents PCC based on the letter that we have received from CPC-M requesting for Additional documentation in Year 2015 and in that letter there was a section talking about PCC

but Hyderabad local Passport office has rejected my request and they have shown a typical CIC email and letter sample addressing Principal applicant

when insisted about the long time in getting PCC, i don't know about other cities in India, but in Hyderabad now lead time for PCC is just 7 business days (as lots of people applying for US Job Visa), so the agent said do not worry about long wait time any more. and not much could be done

With regards

Dasoju