+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2011 (May-November) Parents sponsorship applicants join here

Pandori

May 18, 2016
Moudgill said:
;) Hi all after so many up and down and hurdles finally received my parents PPR request. My MP helped a lot in my case and will submit my parents passports in days. Best of luck all

hlo sir. We are in July 2011 batch . Our file transfer 21 jan 2016, Yet not receive medical, plz help us

kcdasoju

Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2011
Doc's Request.
26-10-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
20-12-2016
Med's Done....
31-12-2016
ksenya said:
Updated our statistics! Check my signature!

Good luck!
Today i have received Letter through Canada Post stating that i have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. Application for Permanent Residence for my parents have been forwarded to the Visa Office in CPC-Ottawa for further Processing.

Note: my Parents are currently living in India and they do not have Super Visa to Canada.

Looks like letter is based on a standard template.

i request you to up dated our tracking sheet

With regards

Dasoju

Markwaiting123

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Doc's Request.
Jul 2015
AOR Received.
Oct 2015
File Transfer...
Aug 2016
Med's Request
Sep 2016
Med's Done....
Sep 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2017
LANDED..........
Jan 2017 (Finnaly)
Congratulations kcdasoju! Finally after a long wait... i am still waiting! Can you guys please recommend me a Good Super Visa Insurance Company, I am thinking of applying due to the delay.

kcdasoju

Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2011
Doc's Request.
26-10-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
20-12-2016
Med's Done....
31-12-2016
Markwaiting123 said:
Congratulations kcdasoju! Finally after a long wait... i am still waiting! Can you guys please recommend me a Good Super Visa Insurance Company, I am thinking of applying due to the delay.
Based on Tracking Sheet we are maintaining, your cased should be approved by this time. at same time as per CPC standard lead time is 11 months. looks like in your case you 11 month has started.

a. did you apply for GCMS notes. if yes did you go through them carefully. at the end of the Notes you will find notes, and it will indicated the list of checks initiated, and the outcome of those checks, few key indicators are 1. R10 requirements, 2. Sponsorship agreement. 3. in my case they were checking if my wife was living in Canada and working in Canada. they asked us to call CPC-M for verification on Sponsorship agreement and if she was living in Canada. 4. did i take an Social assistance. 5. my parents did not have marriage certificate. so looks like they went through India Ration Card. India Adhar Card, And India Passport. all these checks initiated and out come of these checks were documented in GCMS notes.

what i can say is we can not speed up the process but from the notes we can get a good idea what is going on with our file and if it was stuck in some stage

b. if you haven't applied for GCMS notes, you should call CPC and say that your 11 months period has passed (it's okay you are shy by few weeks) and request them to look into your case. my feeling is your case got stuck (some thing could be wrong) you should look at the trend and on average its 7 to 9 months and CPC set target is 11 months.

i strongly recommend a. apply for GCMS notes and b. call them and find out.

this is what i have done. i did not contact any MP.

in my case i have one more challenge, my parents are below 70 but they are not in a good state of health, i am not sure if they will pass the test.

foeyshell

Jun 8, 2016
Hi all does anybody having case that file transfered to Ottawa, but no medical request at all?

From my GSCM notes, the file transfered in April but still no med request. I call cic.. but not hear from them since then.

Markwaiting123

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Doc's Request.
Jul 2015
AOR Received.
Oct 2015
File Transfer...
Aug 2016
Med's Request
Sep 2016
Med's Done....
Sep 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2017
LANDED..........
Jan 2017 (Finnaly)
Thank you for the reply kcdasoju! I have applied for GCMS notes waiting for the results hope I should be getting next week or so... I'm going to call CIC Tomorrow to check on the application, I'm concern too it's taking longer then expected time. On CIC website I see they updated the start processing date to 08 March 2016. As you mentioned do we calculate 11 months from the day they received the documents or from the day they start processing the application. They haven't asked me for any additional document, but I'm worried if they ask for any additional documents that will delay the process.

kcdasoju

Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2011
Doc's Request.
26-10-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
20-12-2016
Med's Done....
31-12-2016
Markwaiting123 said:
Thank you for the reply kcdasoju! I have applied for GCMS notes waiting for the results hope I should be getting next week or so... I'm going to call CIC Tomorrow to check on the application, I'm concern too it's taking longer then expected time. On CIC website I see they updated the start processing date to 08 March 2016. As you mentioned do we calculate 11 months from the day they received the documents or from the day they start processing the application. They haven't asked me for any additional document, but I'm worried if they ask for any additional documents that will delay the process.
When did you initially apply? is it in Year 2011. all the folks who have applied prior to Nov 2011 were requested to submit additional documentation in 2015. they have sent an email ( me to missed it and i have lost three months of processing time).

there could be two reason for not asking for additional documentation.
a. you might have submitted the correct set of documentation, and additional documentation was not needed.
b. your fill might have fell through some cracks

status on ECAS or website is not a true representation of the file. GCMS is the true status representation of the file. lead time to get is 20 to 30 days from the date of request.

and 11 months of processing time is from the date of submission of additional documentation request.

but on the tracking sheet you mentioned that you have submitted additional documentation in Sep 2015 and CPC has ack in Oct 2015

so i don't understand why you are saying that "They haven't asked me for any additional document,"?

kcdasoju

Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2011
Doc's Request.
26-10-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
20-12-2016
Med's Done....
31-12-2016
is anyone from Hyderabad / India, and have sponsored their parents?

i need some advice on how to get Police Clearance certificate. and Medical tests done.

i do not have anyone locally in Hyderabad and my parents are having mobility challenges.

i am planning to visit Hyderabad in next few weeks to get the Police Clearance certificate, before going there i need to do some basic initial work

if there's any one on this forum from Hyderabad / India could you please advice.

Markwaiting123

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Doc's Request.
Jul 2015
AOR Received.
Oct 2015
File Transfer...
Aug 2016
Med's Request
Sep 2016
Med's Done....
Sep 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2017
LANDED..........
Jan 2017 (Finnaly)
i did the intial sponsorship application in 2010, however they CIC Aknowledge document received date had may 2011. I Hope someone is working on my application and they didn't miss my documents to delays the process.

What I meant by additional documents; after submitting the actual additional documents by this time, if any documents or error in application they should have advised me by now right? What's my concern is if they request any more documents to complete my sponsorship approval process will delay it by atleast another 3 more month.

CIC Requested the additional documents on 28 July 2015,
I submitted the documents on 12 September 2016,
Aknowledge received from CIC on 20/10/2015

So they count the 11 months from date of additional document submission right?

ravi@yahoo

Star Member
Apr 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July2015
AOR Received.
Oct 2015
File Transfer...
Dec2016
Med's Request
January 2017
Med's Done....
January 2017
Passport Req..
27February 2017
VISA ISSUED...
3 March 2017
LANDED..........
Yes....
Hi everybody congrats who got sponsorship approval and visa...no news for me yet..10 month..from Aor

ksenya

Star Member
Feb 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kcdasoju said:
Today i have received Letter through Canada Post stating that i have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. Application for Permanent Residence for my parents have been forwarded to the Visa Office in CPC-Ottawa for further Processing.

Note: my Parents are currently living in India and they do not have Super Visa to Canada.

Looks like letter is based on a standard template.

i request you to up dated our tracking sheet

With regards

Dasoju
Done! Congrats!!!

RajiD

Aug 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Jan 2011
File Transfer...
Aug 2015
Med's Request
Still Waiting
So I have received the MP inquiry letter. Which shows nothing has been started yet :( Only Eligibility is processing. Medicals, Criminality and background hasn't been started.

Please let me know what I should do in this case. I'm going to order GCMS notes online which I think will be faster than snail mail.

Moudgill

Star Member
Dec 1, 2015
Pandora my case was Nov 2010 and my file transfer to Ottawa. If u in Canada u can contact ur MP.
I have query if someone can help PPR request come under dad name as he is PA and mom is dependant. My da in India and mom is here so with the same letter mentioned PA I can send my mom docs to Ottawa office for visa stamp. Pls help

chiquimai

Jul 16, 2016
cristhel.fernandez said:
I badly needed some help. My question is for those who already received an email for passport request. Just like what Zigzag received, mine is weird. I have received the 2nd part only (Pre-Arrival Services offered by Canadian Immigration). I even received it twice (1 in May 27, 2016 and the other is in June 6, 2016). I was already hinting that it should come as an attachment to an email for PPR. I emailed CIC MVO but no straight-up answer.

What should I do, please help.

Hi Cristhel! We are on the same boat. I also received an email on pre arrival services but no passport request. Let us hope and pray that PPR will come soon. God bless !