+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2011 (May-November) Parents sponsorship applicants join here

cristhel.fernandez

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
kcdasoju said:
Applicants that you are sponsoring, will they be planning to join the Canadian Workforce upon their arrival in Canada? if they have no plans to join the canadian workforce you don't have to worry about it (please note this is my point of view)

on Page 7 of 7 of IMM0008 there was a check mark Yes and No, you might have checked Yes. that could be the reason why you go this email

it might be of good help for dependents who plan to attend School or looking for job. in case of majority indian parents above 65 to 70 its of no use

you might be receiving Passport Request in next few weeks ... months .... so during this time if you need to have Sponsors Credentials certified you need this service and normally it's a long process, therefore they might have sent you this email in advance to Passport request

if you happened to checked No on page 7 of 7 you would not receive this email
Hello,
thanks for your reply. I don't know what page 7 of 7 do you imply. could you have the specific document, please?
The very reason why I asked because Zigzag (another member of this forum) got the same email I got but with him comes the Passport Request.
I was already speculating before that this could have been an attachment of say a PPR. and that was validated when I saw Zigzag posted the email he received from CIC.

kcdasoju

Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2011
Doc's Request.
26-10-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
20-12-2016
Med's Done....
31-12-2016
cristhel.fernandez said:
Hello,
thanks for your reply. I don't know what page 7 of 7 do you imply. could you have the specific document, please?
The very reason why I asked because Zigzag (another member of this forum) got the same email I got but with him comes the Passport Request.
I was already speculating before that this could have been an attachment of say a PPR. and that was validated when I saw Zigzag posted the email he received from CIC.
It's IMM0008 form

Markwaiting123

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Doc's Request.
Jul 2015
AOR Received.
Oct 2015
File Transfer...
Aug 2016
Med's Request
Sep 2016
Med's Done....
Sep 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2017
LANDED..........
Jan 2017 (Finnaly)
Thank you kcdasoju

Deep88

Jul 12, 2016
Hello everyone... M new to this frm...visa office is new delhi... Parents+dependent did thier medical examination on 7 june... Till now no update in ecas ...
Thanks...

Deep88

Jul 12, 2016
Zigzag said:
Thank you.. cristhel.fernandez.

My timeline is under word file available under this forum. Application files in July 2011. Other dates are in the file.

I wish everyone gets speedy response from IRCC for their respective sponsorship files.

Good luck. Cheers
Hi zigzag...was there any update in ecas about medical recieved or something.Before u get ppr.

cristhel.fernandez

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
Zigzag said:
Thank you.. cristhel.fernandez.

My timeline is under word file available under this forum. Application files in July 2011. Other dates are in the file.

I wish everyone gets speedy response from IRCC for their respective sponsorship files.

Good luck. Cheers
Hi Zigzag,
I badly need your reply to my question regarding the correspondence you received. Are those received as 2 separate emails? Or you received it all at the same time?
We received similar email but only the "FREE PRE ARRIVAL SERVICES..." But we have never received other email than that. Did you received it at the same time? If not which comes first?

askquestion

May 19, 2016
cristhel.fernandez said:
Hi Zigzag,
I badly need your reply to my question regarding the correspondence you received. Are those received as 2 separate emails? Or you received it all at the same time?
We received similar email but only the "FREE PRE ARRIVAL SERVICES..." But we have never received other email than that. Did you received it at the same time? If not which comes first?
For me, there was a single email with all the content mentioned by zigzag.

Vik74

Oct 14, 2015
Deep88 said:
Hello everyone... M new to this frm...visa office is new delhi... Parents+dependent did thier medical examination on 7 june... Till now no update in ecas ...
Thanks...
My parents had the medical done on 10th June. The ECAS shows medical results received but no PPR since or any further updates on ECAS.

cristhel.fernandez

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
askquestion said:
For me, there was a single email with all the content mentioned by zigzag.

Thanks a lot Askquestion!!! that means a lot...I wonder why we are only getting the "Free Pre-Arrival Services" email.
Our visa office is in Manila. I have emailed the Canadian Immigration in Manila twice and no reply from them. I'm not sure what to do next.
been checking my spam email hoping at least the other email is in there.

Thanks again!!!

been.bittu

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APRIL 2011
Doc's Request.
JULY 2014
AOR Received.
OCT 2014
File Transfer...
MARCH 2016
Med's Request
APRIL 2016
Med's Done....
APRIL 2016
Passport Req..
NOV 2016
VISA ISSUED...
NOV 2016
LANDED..........
DEC 2016
once u send ur medical the ecas will say that the medical received mostly after 1or2 weeks.... make sure with doctor that they send ur medical bcoz sometimes they forget to send.... my visa office also new delhi and i have parents+ dependents .....

Deep88

Jul 12, 2016
My timeline...

Visa Office......: New delhi
App. Filed.......: July 2011
Doc's Request.: August 2015
AOR Received.: Oct 2015
File Transfer...: 14 apr 2016
Med's Request: 16 apr 2016 (letter recieved on 28 may )
Med's Done....: 7june 2016

Deep88

Jul 12, 2016
been.bittu said:
once u send ur medical the ecas will say that the medical received mostly after 1or2 weeks.... make sure with doctor that they send ur medical bcoz sometimes they forget to send.... my visa office also new delhi and i have parents+ dependents .....
I called at the doctors office..they said we had sent results..nd Sometimes it doesn't appears on ecas...
Actually we had recieved the letter for med. very late ...i hope that will not effect my case... Any experience, on doing medical late(more than 1 month the after letter dated)... Anyone?.

rksandhu

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2013
AOR Received.
25-9-2013
File Transfer...
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-07-2013 / Remedical....: 8th july 2014 / received. ..: 23rd July 2014
Passport Req..
26-09-2013 (sent-10 oct 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
IN-PROCESS since 4th-July-2014 DM-8 Nov 2014 RECEIVED PP-10 Nov 2014
LANDED..........
17 dec 2014 :-D
RajiD said:
Hi Guys,

Please kindly help me out here.. Here's the time line :
The application was received in January 2011 and started processing Aug 2015. It's been almost a year and we haven't heard anything regarding medical request. Is that normal or should I get inquiry letter written by MP?

Thank you :)
hey same case here
its my in-laws application.may 2011 last year on july 2015 received docu request..afterdat no news no medical req...we also thought abt mp inquiry...if anyone hs same timeline plzz reply

question20162

May 18, 2016
Hi, my parents r going using UPS to deliver their passports to Ottawa fromUSA, and need to attach One self-addressed, pre-paid envelope with their complete mailing address, as I know the envelope from UPS is quite big for mailing back to my parents and For the address is sheets, has anyone have same experience ? Can u tell me how does it work? Thx

Moudgill

Star Member
Dec 1, 2015
;) Hi all after so many up and down and hurdles finally received my parents PPR request. My MP helped a lot in my case and will submit my parents passports in days. Best of luck all