+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2011 (May-November) Parents sponsorship applicants join here

MOONGS

Star Member
May 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone,

Wanted to share some Good News.. My Parents got their Medical request in email yesterday from Ottawa :) :)

Their LVO is Ottawa as they are here in Canada with me. We have 30 days to complete medicals.

also got an email to submit FBI clearance. I was under the impression that we need to submit Police/FBI clearance if their stay is over 6 months in a country at a stretch. But it seems it all put together more than 6 months as my parents have visited my sister in US quite a few times totaling more than 6 months but never have they stated more than 5 months at a stretch. Does anyone know how quickly can we get the FBI clearance?

Cheers,
Moongs

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
MOONGS said:
Hi Everyone,

Wanted to share some Good News.. My Parents got their Medical request in email yesterday from Ottawa :) :)

Their LVO is Ottawa as they are here in Canada with me. We have 30 days to complete medicals.

also got an email to submit FBI clearance. I was under the impression that we need to submit Police/FBI clearance if their stay is over 6 months in a country at a stretch. But it seems it all put together more than 6 months as my parents have visited my sister in US quite a few times totaling more than 6 months but never have they stated more than 5 months at a stretch. Does anyone know how quickly can we get the FBI clearance?

Cheers,
Moongs
Congrats on the medical request. Regarding FBI clearance there are some useful threads on this which you may want to read. Some people have found it takes a while to get the certificate so start your process quickly.
Also I have seen other people who had never stayed more than 6 months in the US in one stretch get asked to provide FBI certificates.

john_hey

Mar 9, 2016
congrats moongs

I got my approval one day after you from Ottawa, hopefully I get the medical soon.
I have not sent the police certificate yet also not paid the landing fee yet, is this going to delay my application or they ask all of them together?

dmda

Mar 2, 2016
Hi All,
My mom also just got medical request!
One question: we just did a medical test for the supervisa not more than a month ago. It seems that the test is identical. Is there a way to not redo it the second time and just reuse the results from the first one? Her case is being processed in Moscow.
And another question: how does one transfer the case to Canada if she will remain here on the supervisa?
Thanks guys!

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
dmda said:
Hi All,
My mom also just got medical request!
One question: we just did a medical test for the supervisa not more than a month ago. It seems that the test is identical. Is there a way to not redo it the second time and just reuse the results from the first one? Her case is being processed in Moscow.
And another question: how does one transfer the case to Canada if she will remain here on the supervisa?
Thanks guys!
Sent the LVO a case specific email explaining that the medical was done only one month ago. Attach receipt or reference to that medical.

winnipegmb

Star Member
Jan 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhbai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June-2011
Doc's Request.
July-2015
AOR Received.
Oct-2015
File Transfer...
April-2016
Med's Request
May-2016
Med's Done....
May-2016
Passport Req..
June-2016
VISA ISSUED...
July-2016
My parents received the medical request this morning as well. Great to see progress overall for 2011 cases.

Moudgill

Star Member
Dec 1, 2015
Congrats to all who received medical requests! My parents case also transfer to Ottawa March 2016 hope I also received the medical withing one or two weeks finger crossed. I already submitted all Police clearances certificates and landing fees. I think we only have to submit RCMP police clearance if visa office request? Hope get medical asap so that can low down my stress level. Its long wait and all help from my MP who investigate the case and my file reopened. :eek:

Vik74

Oct 14, 2015
winnipegmb said:
My parents received the medical request this morning as well. Great to see progress overall for 2011 cases.
Congratz. Was the email sent to you or to your parents?

dyan29

Star Member
Jan 25, 2012
Congratulations to everyone who got medical requests. Happy to see things are moving in our batch. Hoping to receive medical request soon too :)

winnipegmb

Star Member
Jan 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhbai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June-2011
Doc's Request.
July-2015
AOR Received.
Oct-2015
File Transfer...
April-2016
Med's Request
May-2016
Med's Done....
May-2016
Passport Req..
June-2016
VISA ISSUED...
July-2016
Thanks! It was sent to me since I am their authorized representative.

Vik74 said:
Congratz. Was the email sent to you or to your parents?

ravi@yahoo

Star Member
Apr 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July2015
AOR Received.
Oct 2015
File Transfer...
Dec2016
Med's Request
January 2017
Med's Done....
January 2017
Passport Req..
27February 2017
VISA ISSUED...
3 March 2017
LANDED..........
Yes....
congrats everybody who received medicals request..hopefully people waiting for for approval will hear soon from cic.

TEl

Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mocsow
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2011
Doc's Request.
28-07-2015
AOR Received.
22-09-2015
File Transfer...
15-03-2016
Med's Request
09-05-2016
Med's Done....
13-07-2016
Passport Req..
25-07-2016
Zigzag said:
Can someone please share here the email of medical request received for guidance of all members?
UCI: xxxxxxxx
Application No.: xxxxxxxxx
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear Xxxxx Xxxxx,

Please find information concerning your application in the attached document. If you are unable to view the attached document or did not receive a document, please advise us by forwarding this e-mail to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

CPC-Ottawa, NHQ - Centralized Processing Region
219 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON
K1A 1L1, Canada

Medical Examination Instructions and IMM1017E are in the attachment.

kcdasoju

Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2011
Doc's Request.
26-10-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
20-12-2016
Med's Done....
31-12-2016
I don’t want to use any bad words, folks at CPC-M are ed-up, they have created the mess and do not want to fix the mess and don’t want to admit it. we fell between those cracks

In my case I have submitted my additional documents on 25th Nov 2015 and received Acknowledgement on 24th Feb 2016, and as of today its still in a OPEN STATE at CPC-M (Based on conversation with CIC agent: Open means it’s not yet processed / reviewed to make a decision)

When asked about expected time line, answer to it was “can-not provide”, are there any issues with my application at this time: Agent does not know. Since CIC web site says Working on applications received on or before November 4, 2011, so no action can be taken.

What I understand for my conversation with the agent is Last few applicants of 2011 are the sufferers, and they don’t care about it.

Call center representative says yes they are processing 2014 applications, he agreed that there will be cases from 2014 received approval, it’s not a surprise, unfortunately call center representative does not know how the Queue are handled