+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2011 (May-November) Parents sponsorship applicants join here

pgp2011

Mar 16, 2016
Hey guys,

I am from May-Nov, 2011 batch. My sponsorship was approved last week and the file was transferred to LVO. A few days later, the permanent resident section changed to "In process". However, today the permanent resident section changed back to "Application received" again.

And the sponsorship section still shows "In process" even though I have received sponsorship approval.

For those of you who received sponsorship approval, what do you see on your ecas?

been.bittu

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APRIL 2011
Doc's Request.
JULY 2014
AOR Received.
OCT 2014
File Transfer...
MARCH 2016
Med's Request
APRIL 2016
Med's Done....
APRIL 2016
Passport Req..
NOV 2016
VISA ISSUED...
NOV 2016
LANDED..........
DEC 2016
Hi pgp2011
I applied in apr 2011 and got approval on march 10 2016 samething happened with my status too so I think something wrong with there side not to worry I talk cic and they said that they guys r busy and this kind of mistakes is happen a lot from there side so should be ok

pgp2011

Mar 16, 2016
What does your ecas show for sponsorship and for permanent residency?

been.bittu said:
Hi pgp2011
I applied in apr 2011 and got approval on march 10 2016 samething happened with my status too so I think something wrong with there side not to worry I talk cic and they said that they guys r busy and this kind of mistakes is happen a lot from there side so should be ok

Tobbie

Jan 29, 2016
Hi guys, I have a question, bcoz im facing a problem right now with regards to my sponsorship application. Now here is the case. My file was returned to me last march 14 and they told me on the letter that it was incomplete so they are returning it. It is the 2nd time that they had returned my application, the first time is bcoz they are asking for option C, now the 2nd time they have returned it is bcoz the original application is different from the generic application form. Here is exactly what it says in the letter.

Our office has examined the documentation you have submitted and determined that certain information is missing, in accordance with section 12 of the immigration and refugee protection regulations, the entire application for permanent residence is being returned to you for the following

Required forms
Generic application form for canada is missing dependants. The imm0008 must be completed to indicate: accompanying and non accopanying

All dependants (which include the principal applicant's spouse or commonlaw partner and children) must be entered on both the original application to sponsor undertaking(imm 1344A) and the generic application form for canada(imm 0008), whether accompanying or not. If a dependant is later removed from the application or if a dependant child under the age of 22 was never entered on either the imm1344A or imm 0008, a letter of explanation signed by either the sponsor or principal applicant, must be submitted with the application.

Schedule A background declaration(imm 5669) form required for: accompanying and non accompanying dependants

A completed and signed imm 5669 is required for the principal applicant, their spouse or common law partner(whether they are accompanying or not) and each dependent child 18 years old and over(whether they are accompanying or not). The form must be signed.

Original additional family information(imm 5406) form required for accompanying and non accompanying dependants.

Now here is the case, my mother and I(a dependant under 22 single) is being sponsored, on the original application they sent last 2011 they are sponsoring my mother, 2 sisters and me. they have decided to just sponsor me and my mother now, but on the original application it was the 4 of us. So in the imm 0008 that we have sent to them last year we told them that my sisters are not accompanying anymore along with my father which was not entered as accompanying ever, along with a letter telling them that they are not gonna accompany my mother.
On the other hand in the background declaration i have included and made a form for my mother, father, my 2 sisters (not accompanying, and me an accompanying dependant. The one who is sponsoring us is my 2nd eldest sister in canada thats why i did not include her there, i also did not include my eldest sister who is married and living in japan coz she is not a dependant in the first place.

I also made a form for additional family information for my mother, father, 2 sisters(not accompanying) and me(accompanying dependants. I did not make one for my sister who is sponsoring us, and i did not make one for my sister in japan coz she is already married and living in japan.

Should i include my sister from japan in the background declaration and additional family information?
How about my sister who sponsoring us?(btw she is also married)

Please help me with this, i only have 2 weeks left to solve this.

kcdasoju

Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2011
Doc's Request.
26-10-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
20-12-2016
Med's Done....
31-12-2016
Tobbie said:
Hi guys, I have a question, bcoz im facing a problem right now with regards to my sponsorship application. Now here is the case. My file was returned to me last march 14 and they told me on the letter that it was incomplete so they are returning it. It is the 2nd time that they had returned my application, the first time is bcoz they are asking for option C, now the 2nd time they have returned it is bcoz the original application is different from the generic application form. Here is exactly what it says in the letter.

Our office has examined the documentation you have submitted and determined that certain information is missing, in accordance with section 12 of the immigration and refugee protection regulations, the entire application for permanent residence is being returned to you for the following

Required forms
Generic application form for canada is missing dependants. The imm0008 must be completed to indicate: accompanying and non accopanying

All dependants (which include the principal applicant's spouse or commonlaw partner and children) must be entered on both the original application to sponsor undertaking(imm 1344A) and the generic application form for canada(imm 0008), whether accompanying or not. If a dependant is later removed from the application or if a dependant child under the age of 22 was never entered on either the imm1344A or imm 0008, a letter of explanation signed by either the sponsor or principal applicant, must be submitted with the application.

Schedule A background declaration(imm 5669) form required for: accompanying and non accompanying dependants

A completed and signed imm 5669 is required for the principal applicant, their spouse or common law partner(whether they are accompanying or not) and each dependent child 18 years old and over(whether they are accompanying or not). The form must be signed.

Original additional family information(imm 5406) form required for accompanying and non accompanying dependants.

Now here is the case, my mother and I(a dependant under 22 single) is being sponsored, on the original application they sent last 2011 they are sponsoring my mother, 2 sisters and me. they have decided to just sponsor me and my mother now, but on the original application it was the 4 of us. So in the imm 0008 that we have sent to them last year we told them that my sisters are not accompanying anymore along with my father which was not entered as accompanying ever, along with a letter telling them that they are not gonna accompany my mother.
On the other hand in the background declaration i have included and made a form for my mother, father, my 2 sisters (not accompanying, and me an accompanying dependant. The one who is sponsoring us is my 2nd eldest sister in canada thats why i did not include her there, i also did not include my eldest sister who is married and living in japan coz she is not a dependant in the first place.

I also made a form for additional family information for my mother, father, 2 sisters(not accompanying) and me(accompanying dependants. I did not make one for my sister who is sponsoring us, and i did not make one for my sister in japan coz she is already married and living in japan.

Should i include my sister from japan in the background declaration and additional family information?

As you have indicated that your application was returned twice for various reasons, which means each time it’s being returned, you are losing around four months of time, so in this current situation you have lost eight months.
If I were in your situation, I would find some immigration consultant and take their help, one might be able to earn that money in four to five months, but with the current rate at which our files are moving, one would get there PR when they are close to their death bed.
When it comes to retired parents a wait time of four and half to Five is too long, i am thinking for folks who have applied in Sep 2011, but the time we got our PR stamped it would take another two years of even longer
Therefore I strongly recommend to look for some professional help

smalhotra

Aug 6, 2015
*****URGENT*****
hi guys, i recieved a letter from mississauaga processing center stating my process is incomplete and missing-
-> IMM1344A(SA and undertaking): An original and completed application to sponsor, sponsorship agreement and underraking (IMM 1344) bearing original signatures.Please note that copies of previously submitted documets will be accepted. if you have not retained copies of previously submitted documents, newly completed forms will be accepted. this much be recieved at the office by 2016/04/17

please help..i have the copy of originally sent imm 1344 from..What is imm 1344A?
my address was different on that form as well..
Do i certify this copy at the bottom as I mentioned above, and attach a cover letter explaining that the address was different and now i live at this address and a so mention that i am sending a copy from 2011.

john_hey

Mar 9, 2016
smalhotra said:
*****URGENT*****
hi guys, i recieved a letter from mississauaga processing center stating my process is incomplete and missing-
-> IMM1344A(SA and undertaking): An original and completed application to sponsor, sponsorship agreement and underraking (IMM 1344) bearing original signatures.Please note that copies of previously submitted documets will be accepted. if you have not retained copies of previously submitted documents, newly completed forms will be accepted. this much be recieved at the office by 2016/04/17

please help..i have the copy of originally sent imm 1344 from..What is imm 1344A?
Do i certify this copy at the bottom as I mentioned above, and attach a cover letter explaining that the address was different and now i live at this address and a so mention that i am sending a copy from 2011.
The form may have changed from 1344 in 2011 to 1344A, this happens and it is normal.
I would send them the new signed form with your new address. If you have not notified them about your change of address already (which you should do it), send along another letter indication that your address has been changed.

smalhotra

Aug 6, 2015
Thanks John hey
i dont see IMM1344A anywhere online just iMM 1344
also i did notify them about my new address as soon as it changed back in 2012.
so in that case am i safe to send the retained copy of the IMM 1344 from 2011?
reason is i needs signature kf person who is being sponsored(my dad) and he is back home.

from the wording of their request in their letter- it says they will accept copies of previously sent doxuments.
so can you please advise if its safe to send the copy?
i just wana make sure i do it right and no issues after

john_hey

Mar 9, 2016
smalhotra said:
Thanks John hey
i dont see IMM1344A anywhere online just iMM 1344
also i did notify them about my new address as soon as it changed back in 2012.
so in that case am i safe to send the retained copy of the IMM 1344 from 2011?
reason is i needs signature kf person who is being sponsored(my dad) and he is back home.

from the wording of their request in their letter- it says they will accept copies of previously sent doxuments.
so can you please advise if its safe to send the copy?
i just wana make sure i do it right and no issues after
yes, I think it is safe you send a copy of original IMM 1344 you sent in 2011 (as it clearly stated in letter they sent you). and just add a letter explain that the address has changed and you notified them already.

smalhotra

Aug 6, 2015
Thank you so much..
i will do that today and send it out.
Wish me luck..hope its a speedy and smooth process here onwards

hirak24

Star Member
Jan 4, 2015
smalhotra said:
*****URGENT*****

Hi SMalhotra,

I had received the same letter some time back in Jan 2016. for IMM 1344A. Please note that this is a new form for the year 2011 which has principal applicant and dependent info as well as the sponsorship agreement all in one form. You can find this form by searching on the website, CIC. it will come up in the search results. you will also note year of that form in the left bottom corner.
if any of your situations is changed between all these years (including address change, minior name change, etc. ), than you need to submit this form. If you cant find it in your documents list than you can submit old one. I figured this new form was easy enough than old counter part anyways.

Hope this helps.

smalhotra

Aug 6, 2015
yes i submitted the new form which is imm 1344 ..13344a was the old one.
so i sent the right form originally.

i retained the copy and sending it out now as i type this.
but also had sent a letter in the past to cic about my address change and all which they have on file already.
i dont need to notarize it right? as i have retained copy of the originally submiited form

also how long does it take for them to process and complete sponsorship approval after that?

Tobbie

Jan 29, 2016
Tobbie said:

Required forms

Is there anyone here that could help me. Im afraid that I cant afford to have an immigration consultant. :(

kcdasoju

Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2011
Doc's Request.
26-10-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
20-12-2016
Med's Done....
31-12-2016
Tobbie said:
Is there anyone here that could help me. Im afraid that I cant afford to have an immigration consultant. :(
I understand you situation, but there could be someone who is not busy / clients, they could just charge for filing your application, but not follow-up your case.
For a simple mistake of my email address being compromised I lost Five months of processing time.
Another simple mistake in life, I came to Canada in 1994 with solid income and permanent full time job, was lazy and was not in rush to apply for my Parents sponsorship, at that time it was a processed in year or two. If they would have landed in year 1996, by this they would even be eligible for Old Age security.
With the present situation, I do not have any hopes of getting by parents PR in Two years. I have read lots of bad stories and experiences with this department
so it’s your application and you need to judge its complication and how important is this sponsorship to you and take appropriate decision

kcdasoju

Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2011
Doc's Request.
26-10-2015
AOR Received.