+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2011 (May-November) Parents sponsorship applicants join here

Sep 10, 2016
It is likely many of the 2011 sponsorship applications have wrapped up. After almost 7 years I received passport request in July and it took 3 weeks to have the passports returned with visas. Good luck everyone, I would recommend following up with the visa office looking after your application if you're still waiting at least make to make sure no documents are outstanding.

ramy22200

Star Member
Jul 5, 2016
It is likely many of the 2011 sponsorship applications have wrapped up. After almost 7 years I received passport request in July and it took 3 weeks to have the passports returned with visas. Good luck everyone, I would recommend following up with the visa office looking after your application if you're still waiting at least make to make sure no documents are outstanding.
congratulation i am still waiting ,my file was transferred in 9/2016 till now nothing happen

Magar singh

Nov 22, 2017
we sent dependant some study documents and travel history with main applicant and spouse . Before this we ve sent main applicant and spouse madical two time .dependent ve sent medical tree time now will gona expire in feb 2019 . And also dependant ve sent study documents 3 times from 2 year . Our case ve applied near about 8 year . can any body tell me how much time for take dession passport request plz reply we irritated now.

Last edited:

ramy22200

Star Member
Jul 5, 2016
we sent dependant some study documents and travel history with main applicant and spouse . Before this we ve sent main applicant and spouse madical two time .dependent ve sent medical tree time now will gona expire in feb 2019 . And also dependant ve sent study documents 3 times from 2 year . Our case ve applied near about 8 year . can any body tell me how much time for take dession passport request plz reply we irritated now.
That the same situation with me but without medical my file was transferred in 9/2016 then we sent dependent study documents in 5/2017 till now nothing happen

Last edited:

Magar singh

Nov 22, 2017
That the same situation with me but without medical my file was transferred in 9/2016 then we sent dependent study documents in 5/2017 till now nothing happen
How many medical u have done and when u apply the case means which year have u applied and what is age of ur dependent??

Magar singh

Nov 22, 2017
How many medical u have done and when u apply the case means which year have u applied and what is age of ur dependent??

ramy22200

Star Member
Jul 5, 2016
I have not received the medical request yet , I applied on 9/2011 , age of depended 21,26 . what about you, what is age of your dependent ?

Magar singh

Nov 22, 2017
We ve recieved madical three time dependent and main applicant 2 time . I ve applied file 10/2011 . Dependent age now 33 . we ve too frustrated.

ramy22200

Star Member
Jul 5, 2016
We ve recieved madical three time dependent and main applicant 2 time . I ve applied file 10/2011 . Dependent age now 33 . we ve too frustrated.
Do you have a super visa for your parents, and where are you from , did you make a request for gcm note before or note and if you do what is the date of due date or dead line for your file?

Last edited:

Magar singh

Nov 22, 2017
Do you have a super visa for your parents, and where are you from , did you make a request for gcm note before or note and if you do what is the date of due date or dead line for your file?
yes my parents have a super visa but i don’t have due date and no dead line .u have dead line and any due date ???

Magar singh

Nov 22, 2017
due date in gsm note is 31/8/2017 but nothing till now i wanna ask for something what is expire date for super visa ?
How can aply gcms notes and how much time recieve gcms notes . Where ru from ? I m in India my dad and mom in Canada can u give your email address then we can discuss about our case if u don’t mind .

ramy22200

Star Member
Jul 5, 2016

Vik74

Oct 14, 2015
I was wondering if we could take a count of how many of us are still left hanging on from 2011. I have been on this forum for about 3 years now and I think most applicants on this forum have had there cases processed and closed successfully.

I applied in Aug 2011/ Waiting on security and back ground check since 2016.

Last edited:

lemoncoffee52

Feb 9, 2016
Applied in September 2011. Completed medial in August 2017. Provided travel historical and police certificate in February 2018 upon request. Initiated security check in March 2018. Still waiting.