28-April 2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-May-2017
LANDED..........
18-June-2017
Vik74 said:
Any idea if this means anything...

FINAL DECISION:-

We have reached a final decision on your application.
If your application is approved, we will send you instructions on what to do next.
These instructions will be sent to your account.
If your application is refused, we will send you the reason(s) for the refusal.
That sounds like PPR. Good luck!

Vik74

Oct 14, 2015
mapplelover said:
my file transfer in mid december 2016. today my myCIC update changed as follows
can someone tell me if i will get ppr soon. why there is no medical exam?

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents Not applicable.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct a background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Hi,

Just curious if you clicked on the '? HELP' besides 'Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made' and what message do you see?

rightback

Star Member
Mar 3, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
Jun-2011
Doc's Request.
July-2015
AOR Received.
Oct-2015
File Transfer...
Mar-2016
Med's Request
May-2016 - Re-Med Mar-2017
Med's Done....
May-2016 Re-Med Apr 2017
Passport Req..
28-April 2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-May-2017
LANDED..........
18-June-2017
Vik74 said:
Hi,

Just curious if you clicked on the '? HELP' besides 'Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made' and what message do you see?
If you were referring to the help button then that is generic message for everyone, I though decision made is showing on your Final Decision status. What message does it shows under Decision Made?

Application/profile details
Where is this application? Details Help
Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents Not applicable. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made. Help

Vik74

Oct 14, 2015
rightback said:
If you were referring to the help button then that is generic message for everyone, I though decision made is showing on your Final Decision status. What message does it shows under Decision Made?

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made. Help
Oh I see. Thank you

My status is exactly the same as you quoted above.

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
rightback said:

My GCKey Account shows same as above. I have sent Passport last Feb 27th, Still waiting passport back

Thankss

hirak24

Star Member
Jan 4, 2015
Hello friends,
I see status changed to "Decision Made"...approx. 2 weeks from this day until they might ask for Passports ????????

Vik74

Oct 14, 2015
Another-Immigrant said:
My GCKey Account shows same as above. I have sent Passport last Feb 27th, Still waiting passport back

Thankss
So on your account under 'Final Decision' the status has not been updated to 'Decision Made'?

hirak24

Star Member
Jan 4, 2015
Just a few minutes ago I got PPR request...... thank god and all of our fellow members, I will keep you posted regarding passport status !!!!

Tobbie

Jan 29, 2016
Hi guys, the immigration finally came into a decision refusal of our application due to 1 reason the sponsor didnt meet the necessary lico but they stated the right to appeal, and that they will send our papers to our local visa office for consideration. What does that mean? Im really saddened by this.

rightback

Star Member
Mar 3, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
Jun-2011
Doc's Request.
July-2015
AOR Received.
Oct-2015
File Transfer...
Mar-2016
Med's Request
May-2016 - Re-Med Mar-2017
Med's Done....
May-2016 Re-Med Apr 2017
Passport Req..
28-April 2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-May-2017
LANDED..........
18-June-2017
hirak24 said:
Just a few minutes ago I got PPR request...... thank god and all of our fellow members, I will keep you posted regarding passport status !!!!
Congratulation!!!

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Vik74 said:
So on your account under 'Final Decision' the status has not been updated to 'Decision Made'?
In My CIC account YES, It is says Decision Made. But NOT in GC Key account

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Tobbie said:
Hi guys, the immigration finally came into a decision refusal of our application due to 1 reason the sponsor didnt meet the necessary lico but they stated the right to appeal, and that they will send our papers to our local visa office for consideration. What does that mean? Im really saddened by this.
Sorry to hear that. But did you know You meet the Income (LICO) requirements or NOT?
If you don't that is fault on your side. But if you do , CIC can not refuse you. You have the right to go to court. I know it is painful to go through this.
Can you please update your time line under your profile name so that you can get more help?

In past i have read posts from user they got refused for LICO. You can search google e.g. "Canadavisa LICO refusal" etc. Google will give you link to post on Canadavisa forums here , for user who has similar issue as yours. Then you can read more posts from those users or contact them if they can help you.

I know it is lot of work but not difficult or impossible. Just for 4 -6 hours in total

OR

You know any smart lawyer who can help you.

Hope that helps
I would say, don't be hopeless, try at least.