Med's Done....
January 2017
Passport Req..
27February 2017
VISA ISSUED...
3 March 2017
LANDED..........
Yes....
I have no experience yet. But as I received AOR after additional documents submitted in 2015. It mention we received application for principle applicant(my mom s name)and dependent if applicable..I think Cgill and been bitu can answer better as recently they got visa .

ravi@yahoo

Star Member
Apr 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July2015
AOR Received.
Oct 2015
File Transfer...
Dec2016
Med's Request
January 2017
Med's Done....
January 2017
Passport Req..
27February 2017
VISA ISSUED...
3 March 2017
LANDED..........
Yes....
Stay positive...It could be error. At this stage CIC can't not ask only your dad s passport ..I asked my agent he said they never issue visa to only one person of the family unless someone got rejection letter.which is not happen..Everything seems good.. Good luck.

kcdasoju

Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2011
Doc's Request.
26-10-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
20-12-2016
Med's Done....
31-12-2016
Another-Immigrant said:
Thank you very much for useful information. I have attached PCC to email. Let see how it goes. :)
did you ask for acknowledgement for your PCC, while up loading my parents PCC i have requested for Acknowledgement, and i have got following answer. i have submitted via GCKey and via email

CPC-CTD-Ottawa
12/21/16

to me
Dear Representative,

Thank you for your email.

I confirm the receipt of your client’s India Police Certificates via your MyCIC account and email.

I also confirm the receipt of your RPRF payment made November 20th, 2015. Your clients completed the payment portion of their application and are not required to pay the fee a second time.

Regards,
DC6197
NHQ - Centralized Processing Region | AC - Traitement centralisé
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada

tamilnadu

Oct 2, 2012
kcdasoju said:
did you ask for acknowledgement for your PCC, while up loading my parents PCC i have requested for Acknowledgement, and i have got following answer. i have submitted via GCKey and via email

CPC-CTD-Ottawa
12/21/16

to me
Dear Representative,

I confirm the receipt of your client’s India Police Certificates via your MyCIC account and email.

I also confirm the receipt of your RPRF payment made November 20th, 2015. Your clients completed the payment portion of their application and are not required to pay the fee a second time.

Regards,
DC6197
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada
Did you submit PCC issued by passport seva kendra or district police station? And which state do your parents live in?

Trying to find out if Ottawa accepted PCC from PSKs for non-Delhi people as well. Also did document status in MyCic changed from "provided" to "received"

Thanks!

Moudgill

Star Member
Dec 1, 2015
Hi Preet as Passport request only come in the name of principal applicant and with that letter u have to send all passports. Don't worry all get visas it's party time. I also rec letter under my dad name but same letter I sent to Ottawa with my mom passport and she get the visa as my mom was here that time and dad get visa from India while sending passport to Delhi with same letter. Hope it help u

preet123

Star Member
Aug 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/ july/2011
Doc's Request.
31/july/2015
File Transfer...
22/ aug/2016
Med's Request
21/oct/2016
Med's Done....
8/nov/2016
Thanks ravi and moudgill :)

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
kcdasoju said:

CPC-CTD-Ottawa
12/21/16

to me
Dear Representative,

Regards,
DC6197
Hi,

Thank you very much for help again... mmmmm. I did not uploaded the PCC via ECas or GCkey. I have sent through email only. I have no idea if i can upload via GCkey. In GCkey account, I was checking and could not find any option to upload document.

I can see the option "Check Status and Messages" under "View my submitted applications or profiles"

After click "Check Status and Messages" I can see the following

Application/profile details

Where is this application? Details Help

Application/profile status Open Help

Review of eligibility Review in Progress Help

Review of medical results Passed Help

Review of submitted documents Provided Help

Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time Help

A background check is needed Not Started Help

Final decision Not Started Help

May be there is somewhere i don't have that option? or I am missing something here?

Or i have to upload via ECAS/Webforms?

Please tell

Thanks

kcdasoju

Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2011
Doc's Request.
26-10-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
20-12-2016
Med's Done....
31-12-2016
tamilnadu said:
Did you submit PCC issued by passport seva kendra or district police station? And which state do your parents live in?

Trying to find out if Ottawa accepted PCC from PSKs for non-Delhi people as well. Also did document status in MyCic changed from "provided" to "received"

Thanks!
i have requested for my PCC at Hyderabad District Police HQ. (if i have had done it through PSK, it would have ended up in same Hyderabad District Police HQ) since Passport department are inter linked

kcdasoju

Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2011
Doc's Request.
26-10-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
20-12-2016
Med's Done....
31-12-2016
ravi@yahoo said:
I have no experience yet. But as I received AOR after additional documents submitted in 2015. It mention we received application for principle applicant(my mom s name)and dependent if applicable..I think Cgill and been bitu can answer better as recently they got visa .
in very early stages, i was worried very much, since only dad's name was listed, called call center, they indicated that all the PR related information is tracked and tied to Principal Applicant's Name.

at this stage one might have UCI number for Principal Applicant and dependents.

using their respective UCI number, Last Name, Date of birth and Country log into eCAS, you would find more information listed against Principal applicant when compared to dependent

preet123

Star Member
Aug 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/ july/2011
Doc's Request.
31/july/2015
File Transfer...
22/ aug/2016
Med's Request
21/oct/2016
Med's Done....
8/nov/2016
When I login by UCI and principal last name ,I can see only my father's name only.
when I used application number , my last name , on permanent residence side only my father's name .but on sponsorship side my father's name and they also mention my mother and my brother as dependent.

preet123

Star Member
Aug 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/ july/2011
Doc's Request.
31/july/2015
File Transfer...
22/ aug/2016
Med's Request
21/oct/2016
Med's Done....
8/nov/2016
anyways all three got medical request and pcc request before .it should be good .

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
preet123 said:
anyways all three got medical request and pcc request before .it should be good .
Great! Congratulations

While you are active in the forum and others are still waiting for their turn, do you want to share anything special from your experience with CIC, so others can get help ?

e.g you can write Do and Don'ts while waiting for Sponsorship approval or waiting for Permanent Residence

1. Do call CIC call center when .....
2. Do not worry if CIC call center agent said "bla bla..." because there are not very experience etc etc...
3. Do not go to MP office ,,.. etc etc... if you went by mistake don't trust what they say and don't get panic etc.. etc..
4. Don't get panic if CIC did not update your online status etc. etc..
5. Always keep and eye on email or bla bla
6. How to handle if your consultant gave to wrong advice etc. etc...

Listed above all are my just assumptions, please share your real experience if you can. Also let me know if you are thinking to sue CIC for your pain and suffering...

Please convey my best wishes, bright and healthy life and "Well Come to Canada" greetings to new comers in advance.

Thanks

Rrasoda

Dec 24, 2016
Hello another immigrant .i think u can help me. I am also trying to copy link to account . I tried everything but it did not work for me. So where they ask last name .it should be applicant last name or sponsered person last name . And date of birth and passport date of issue . All should be my dad principal applicant information . Right? I tried all number of applicant 1,2,3,4,5.but did not work . I sponsered my dad ,mom and brother so it should be three . Pls help me if anyone can help

Dhaliwal2016

Aug 27, 2016
Rrasoda said:
Hello another immigrant .i think u can help me. I am also trying to copy link to account . I tried everything but it did not work for me. So where they ask last name .it should be applicant last name or sponsered person last name . And date of birth and passport date of issue . All should be my dad principal applicant information . Right? I tried all number of applicant 1,2,3,4,5.but did not work . I sponsered my dad ,mom and brother so it should be three . Pls help me if anyone can help
Hi Rrasoda, when i was linking my application the number worked was total people in application.
So it was me + my wife + my kids + total number of people i sponsecered ( parents + dependent child)
Hopefully it will work for you. Best of luck

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Rrasoda said:
Hi

All information (Family name, Place of birth etc) you have enter there is must be related to your parents (Principal Applicant). Think it this way that, It is all now related to PR (Permanent Residents) application process. So who ever applied for PR (Your Parents, Principal applicant) is doing all this. Means Your Dad is Principal applicant and he is sitting in front of computer and trying to link an application with GC Key account. So yes, this information is your Dad's information.

Also try to stick with one option, e.g. UCI number and Family Name. Or Application number and family name etc. I have all tried with UCI number and Family name. I did not entered passport information. You can skip that. Means is that the more the information you entered more the chances of mismatch.

In my case my mother's older passport expired and I was not sure if CIC has information about new passport. In short you can skip passport information.

You can just try fill if few entries and hit the button at bottom "Search my application" if will tell you which entries are must with Red Color error. So enter ONLY that information

So as i mentioned before stick with one option "File Number and family Name" etc. and tried it again and again...

It should work

Thanks