January 2017
Passport Req..
27February 2017
VISA ISSUED...
3 March 2017
LANDED..........
Yes....
amazona85 said:
hi guys, is there anyone here have the same situation? parents sponsorship sent nov 2011, then they request for additional documents august 2015. then no reply at all from cic yet after that.. pls reply. thanks

Hi. Few of us like you...waiting sponsorship approval ...I also applied in November 2011.. read the post from other members. Another immigrant on this forum can help you more.Thanks

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
amazona85 said:
hi guys, is there anyone here have the same situation? parents sponsorship sent nov 2011, then they request for additional documents august 2015. then no reply at all from cic yet after that.. pls reply. thanks
When was the last communication from CIC you had and what was it?. Means what it says?

MOONGS

Star Member
May 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Quick update on my end. Today i logged using gckey and the status says medical passed.

Status in ecase is still not updated.

Moongs

MOONGS said:
Hi guys ,

I am on a similar boat.

Lvo - Ottawa
Meds requested May but my mom had to go through multiple tests and the last test report was sent to Ottawa mid August. waiting for meds to be cleared and ppr.

Cheers
Moongs

amazona85

Oct 24, 2016
my moms friend timeline is

Nov2011 submitted the application,
August2015 requested additional docs
September2015 additional docs sent

then no email at all after that. no AOR or anything.. is theres someone here have the same?

amazona85

Oct 24, 2016
so she got her single entry visa June2011. before it expires they apply for supervisa but then as shes inside canada they just give her extension visa to be renew every 2years. so they renewed it 2 times. but then the last extension visa forgot to renew and the mom overstayed more than 90days. so they cant apply for restoration of visa anymore.. so when they found out that the visa expired they buy ticket for the mom right away to go backhome.. so shes ok now. no hassle in the airport. but she have the arrival stamp in backhome country.. but one person suggested to get a new passport.

so now my question is.
-is the immigration will find out when she left canada?
-what about her new passport, how can she approach the cic that she got new passport as she lost the other one. as she have pending pgp sponsorship application.
-can she apply for a new visa to come here again without any hassle? or a supervisa as she have kids here.

pls reply. thank you very much

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
amazona85 said:
so she got her single entry visa June2011. before it expires they apply for supervisa but then as shes inside canada they just give her extension visa to be renew every 2years. so they renewed it 2 times. but then the last extension visa forgot to renew and the mom overstayed more than 90days. so they cant apply for restoration of visa anymore.. so when they found out that the visa expired they buy ticket for the mom right away to go backhome.. so shes ok now. no hassle in the airport. but she have the arrival stamp in backhome country.. but one person suggested to get a new passport.

so now my question is.
-is the immigration will find out when she left canada?
-what about her new passport, how can she approach the cic that she got new passport as she lost the other one. as she have pending pgp sponsorship application.
-can she apply for a new visa to come here again without any hassle? or a supervisa as she have kids here.

pls reply. thank you very much
I would say whatever happen don't hide or Lie' , does not matter CIC found or not
Also get a advice from 1, 2,3,4 lawyers/professionals.

CIC web site says something about
http://www.cic.gc.ca/English/visit/extend-stay.asp

Implied status
If you apply to extend your permit, and your visitor visa expires while you are waiting for a decision, you still have temporary resident (visitor) status. This is known as implied status.

Here is another thread for overstay

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/overstayed-in-canada-t170045.0.html

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/can-i-reenter-canada-as-a-visitor-after-overstay-t106901.0.html

May be helpful for you

Kml boparai

Apr 30, 2016
File transfer to new delhi office 6 oct. 2016
Start processing application on 18 oct. 2016
Plzz give me further guesses for next update.

And also tell about what they call for....
Is it medical request or something's else....?????

Thanks all

Cgill

Sep 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
AOR Received.
Oct 2015
File Transfer...
June 2016
Med's Request
June 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 2016
Passport Req..
Dec 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2016
LANDED..........
Jan 2017
Kml boparai said:

Thanks all
what is your application date? Next step should Medical and PCC.

Fasih Sardar

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
Visa Office......
LONDON VO
AOR Received.
Sep 2022
File Transfer...
file to LVO Nov 2022
Med's Request
Feb 2023
Med's Done....
Mar 2023
Interview........
NO
hi there,
i want to share a problem.
we have recieved Passport request on 28 oct 16 via email.
letter stating submit ur pp to islamabad by VFS.
question is:
letter of PpR dont contain names of family members!
my sister married in march 2016 and we have already informed CIC
about it and also have send them marriage certficate

is she still included in PPR or not?
do i also send my sister passport or not?

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Few people on the forums here asking lot of questions but never willing to help others (Even they know the answer) no idea why :( very sad. Any way

My file is in pending review even for (Sponsor eligibility check). I had applied in June 2010. It is 7th year now. To track down, when my/others turn would be, I have created Excel sheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UyThO1XMPAIfUTlfbslpQdCBpxZzkMt8tJUVndHVfV0/edit?usp=sharing

I am missing few pieces of the puzzle, so could not guess about my turn. Few people got files approved, that is good news. Now i could not figure out, should i count the number of months took to complete pending review from the date of start processing or From the date of file is in Pending review.

In my excel sheet, I could not get that information from people here. So that is missing piece . Ok :( One day my turn would be there as well. :) hope for the best. Few ware waiting behind me. I am tracking for them .. No worries...

If some one has experience with pending review time line and willing to help , more than welcome. Please just provide time line so other can guess about their turn...

Thanks for those who already shared this information :)

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Kml boparai said:

Thanks all
Hi Can you please tell when your file start pending review? From GCMS notes you would be able to find. Also do you know why your file was in pending review?. My consultant is useless, not able to provide any information. Suggesting me to reapply. Need more money... :(

MOONGS

Star Member
May 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Some good news guys!!

Received Passport Request email Today. Need to send to Ottawa in next 30 days.

Moongs

rightback

Star Member
Mar 3, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
Jun-2011
Doc's Request.
July-2015
AOR Received.
Oct-2015
File Transfer...
Mar-2016
Med's Request
May-2016 - Re-Med Mar-2017
Med's Done....
May-2016 Re-Med Apr 2017
Passport Req..
28-April 2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-May-2017
LANDED..........
18-June-2017
MOONGS said:
Some good news guys!!

Received Passport Request email Today. Need to send to Ottawa in next 30 days.

Moongs
Congratulation!!!! Always great to hear progress on this forum.

Looks like they have started processing Parents application again. Your timing is almost similar to me. I can hope i will hear soon good news.