Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
waichhang said:
Hi! All
I sponsored my parents in 2010, and my parents application for Canadian PR was rejected on health grounds due to my father having renal failure and hence being an excessive demand on Canadian healthcare. CIC has sent me a letter indicating I can appeal this decision as a right of sponsor. Any one have a similar experience and any suggestion as to how to proceed with the appeal i.e what do I have to present when I go for the appeal and what are the chances of success . Thanks.
Yes, I agree with quresa1 . I don't know much in this case. But It seems good what quresa1 said/suggested. Don't loose hope. There is always an option. It is just matter of time to find it out. So be patient be hopeful and keep trying

Wish you all the best

kcdasoju

Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2011
Doc's Request.
26-10-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
20-12-2016
Med's Done....
31-12-2016
waichhang said:
Hi! All
I sponsored my parents in 2010, and my parents application for Canadian PR was rejected on health grounds due to my father having renal failure and hence being an excessive demand on Canadian healthcare. CIC has sent me a letter indicating I can appeal this decision as a right of sponsor. Any one have a similar experience and any suggestion as to how to proceed with the appeal i.e what do I have to present when I go for the appeal and what are the chances of success . Thanks.
Waichhang

Situation that you are currently in, is what all of us are worried about, some of us have not sponsored our parents when they were in service (employed) or few years after their retirement.

Our parents were healthy about six to seven years ago at the time we have applied. As time passes by, one would not get any better, and that is what happening in majority of the cases. Average life expectancy for a south asian is not good.

Majority of our parents are alone, and due to that they are under insecurity state, which would lead to more stress, more stress more impact on kidneys.

I think you need to do some good homework, tired to skim through this forum, I remember reading some notes, and there were people who have fought and made a point.

Investing $5K on this issue is not going to go waste. Any was in your situation if you have to make couple of visits to see your parents while they are under dialysis, you would spend that money.

As a tax payer. And as immigrant you have supported this nation, and you have right to request for a support for your parents too.

Don’t forget your parents have sacrificed / donated two young, educated and productive adult to this nation couple of years ago (when you have landed in Canada). And you have supported this nation too by paying taxes.

So do some homework, and show if they would have processed your case in 2010 in 18 moths you would have not been in this state.

jeffporfirio1

Dec 21, 2016
Sask
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kcdasoju said:
Waichhang

Situation that you are currently in, is what all of us are worried about, some of us have not sponsored our parents when they were in service (employed) or few years after their retirement.

Our parents were healthy about six to seven years ago at the time we have applied. As time passes by, one would not get any better, and that is what happening in majority of the cases. Average life expectancy for a south asian is not good.

Majority of our parents are alone, and due to that they are under insecurity state, which would lead to more stress, more stress more impact on kidneys.

I think you need to do some good homework, tired to skim through this forum, I remember reading some notes, and there were people who have fought and made a point.

Investing $5K on this issue is not going to go waste. Any was in your situation if you have to make couple of visits to see your parents while they are under dialysis, you would spend that money.

As a tax payer. And as immigrant you have supported this nation, and you have right to request for a support for your parents too.

Don’t forget your parents have sacrificed / donated two young, educated and productive adult to this nation couple of years ago (when you have landed in Canada). And you have supported this nation too by paying taxes.

So do some homework, and show if they would have processed your case in 2010 in 18 moths you would have not been in this state.
Sad indeed, and yet the 2016 thread had applicants (at least 2 daily) from 2016 PGP getting PPR requests

kcdasoju

Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2011
Doc's Request.
26-10-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
20-12-2016
Med's Done....
31-12-2016
quresa1 said:
Hi PS,

are you sure medical results have been received means that you have passed the medicals.
As I have read somewhere that it is only a misconception that it means it has passed.
Also, today my ECAS shows that medicals have been received (Applied sep 2010, Send to Lon sep 23,2016, Medical and Pcc request dec, 2016)
Do you know how long does it take for PPR request to come, my visa office is London. PCC,RPRF has been sent already.

appreciate your response.

Regards,
Ali
hi Ali and PS

were you able to link your application with GCC Key?

if yes. what do you see under status messages in GCC key and eCAS

in my case

GCC key says: Medical Pass

eCAS says: Medical received

i know for sure my medical were transmitted for doctor's office as we did it eMedical and they have provided us the confirmation number.

request you to share your thoughts please

quresa1

Feb 28, 2012
I have tried all the combinations and for some reason I cant link it any more.
I am tired and exhausted with this linking application.
My Ecas shows "Medicals have been received" it showed on Jan 12.
Can you check and please let me know that on your GCC what date did they input medical pass. Is it the same day as ECAS was updated.

People have told me that when ECAS shows Medical received it means Pass but I am skeptical about it.

Please let me know.

Regards,
Ali

kcdasoju said:
hi Ali and PS

were you able to link your application with GCC Key?

if yes. what do you see under status messages in GCC key and eCAS

in my case

GCC key says: Medical Pass

eCAS says: Medical received

i know for sure my medical were transmitted for doctor's office as we did it eMedical and they have provided us the confirmation number.

request you to share your thoughts please

jeffporfirio1

Dec 21, 2016
Sask
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
quresa1 said:
I have tried all the combinations and for some reason I cant link it any more.
I am tired and exhausted with this linking application.
My Ecas shows "Medicals have been received" it showed on Jan 12.
Can you check and please let me know that on your GCC what date did they input medical pass. Is it the same day as ECAS was updated.

People have told me that when ECAS shows Medical received it means Pass but I am skeptical about it.

Please let me know.

Regards,
Ali
Here is what i did.

Just Application Ref number and Family name (Sponsor's Family Name not Applicant's).
For city just enter one space (spacebar), enter country
Family size, just count adults : you, your spouse, and # of parents or grandparents
Good Luck

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Hi All,

Question:

1. Any idea about Processing time for New Delhi Visa Office, after medical done and other documents are submitted. ? Any link to excel sheet (spread sheet) crated by someone, where i can check?. I know every application is different, my question is about parents with NO dependence and no travel history

Thanks

AKALPURAKH

Sep 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may2010
Doc's Request.
sep2014
File Transfer...
2016mar
Med's Request
aprl 2016
Med's Done....
aprl16
Another-Immigrant said:
hi Any one has any update?
Today I recieve a mail for provide updated education record . From Delhi office

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
GCKey account shows

A background check is needed In Progress
Final decision Not Started

Background check started. I don' know how long it take to complete and then how long to get PPR. Anyone has any idea?

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Update:

My very close, applied Sponsorship in 2016 and got PPR on this Friday/Sat, Feb 11th, 2017

It is just for information, in a case MPs and other officials lies to you. It is 100% no lies.

I am still waiting for PPR :)

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
I know many people from 2010 are still waiting,

Anyone has any update

Posting to keep our thread alive :)

AKALPURAKH

Sep 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may2010
Doc's Request.
sep2014
File Transfer...
2016mar
Med's Request
aprl 2016
Med's Done....
aprl16
Another-Immigrant said:
I know many people from 2010 are still waiting,

Anyone has any update

Posting to keep our thread alive :)
Yes still wait bro.med done on may 16. They req some educational docs of dependent b last week..

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
AKALPURAKH said:
Yes still wait bro.med done on may 16. They req some educational docs of dependent b last week..
I wish we could talk, just to know, why your file took so long?

Luck786

Apr 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How long delhi is taking to update the medical status? My Mom done hers on Feb 2nd and no updates so far?