Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
rightback said:
No, PCC is only one of the required item among background check. My GCMS notes shows with comments that PCC is cleared and they even did the RCMP check and passed since 8th August, 2016. You could be unfortunate that your part of name match with wanted list and that may trigger intensive background check with Third Party.
Ah!

It is something weird. PCC, RCMP and then Background check...

Thanks for information

MNZ

Jan 31, 2015
Hi Everyone,

My e case shows decision made but I didn't received anything yet. I have also connected my account with Gckey account. When I checked my Gckey account it shows security in process nothing regarding the decision :(. any idea or suggestion will be grateful.

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Hi everyone,
Happy New Year, 2017

I wish every one get issue resolved quickly this year. Hope for the best

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
ECas shows "Medical results have been received."

No idea , if it is good. CIC is happy with it or not?

I have also all other docs ready, except PCC from India. My relatives got PCC, but posted with India Post. Since last 12 days, sitting at New Delhi, :(

I am thinking to submit all other docs (Forms etc) without PCC. Even in the email got from Visa office, CIC said , "submit PCC if not already submitted" . My consultant said, it was submitted in 2014. Even my mother never went back to India after get PCC from there. So not sure even PCC is required from India again or not? But i have it , it is in the mail.. waiting... Hopefully, I will get PCC in couple of days , then will submit again only PCC.

So for time being going to submit only the other forms etc..

Can some one share same experience, if any one have that?

Thanks

psAug2010

Jan 7, 2014
Visa Office......
Colombo
App. Filed.......
August 2010
Doc's Request.
August 2014 Doc's request for reassessment: March 2016
AOR Received.
February 2015
File Transfer...
April 6, 2016 PCC & Doc's request: August 2016 & October 2017
Med's Request
August 2016 & October 2017
Med's Done....
September 2016 & November 2017 PCC submission: October 2016 & November 2017 Background check: In Progress since Dec 21,2016
Passport Req..
February 19, 2018, Passports Submitted: February 22, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
February 28, 2018, Received: March 5, 2018
Another-Immigrant said:
ECas shows "Medical results have been received."
It means your family has passed the medicals.
You can check in MyCIC, too.

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
psAug2010 said:
Finally , I was able to link application with GCKey

Yes, it shows medical passed

I have tried with UCI and family name

Only weird thing was number of applicant with this application. Strange it was NOT 1 or 2, it was 3. I have sponsored my Father and Mother only. Father passed away and now only my mother was on application. So i was trying with 1 and 2. Sudenly it worked with 3. I have seen on GCMS notes some where it was saying number of applicants or visa is 3.

So any one who is not successful please try this different numbers

When it found my application, it ask me submit form to cancel representative. I am not sure what it was. In the past i had (My mother's application) rep. I had submitted "cancel rep and appoint me as a rep" form couple of weeks before. I am not sure why it was still asking for that. However i have scanned copy of that and submitted that form. I got the access , by linking the application but not sure if CIC is happy with that or not.

Any knows if GCkey needs cancel of rep? means even children can not be rep?

psAug2010

Jan 7, 2014
Visa Office......
Colombo
App. Filed.......
August 2010
Doc's Request.
August 2014 Doc's request for reassessment: March 2016
AOR Received.
February 2015
File Transfer...
April 6, 2016 PCC & Doc's request: August 2016 & October 2017
Med's Request
August 2016 & October 2017
Med's Done....
September 2016 & November 2017 PCC submission: October 2016 & November 2017 Background check: In Progress since Dec 21,2016
Passport Req..
February 19, 2018, Passports Submitted: February 22, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
February 28, 2018, Received: March 5, 2018
Another-Immigrant said:
Only weird thing was number of applicant with this application. Strange it was NOT 1 or 2, it was 3. I have sponsored my Father and Mother only. Father passed away and now only my mother was on application. So i was trying with 1 and 2. Sudenly it worked with 3. I have seen on GCMS notes some where it was saying number of applicants or visa is 3.

So any one who is not successful please try this different numbers
It always refers to the family size = sponsor + sponsor's dependents (spouse, children) + sponsored family members (parents, siblings).

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
psAug2010 said:
It always refers to the family size = sponsor + sponsor's dependents (spouse, children) + sponsored family members (parents, siblings).
Thanks for the information

But unfortunately this is not correct in my case. Number 3 is totally irrelevant in my case :)

quresa1

Feb 28, 2012
psAug2010 said:
Hi PS,

are you sure medical results have been received means that you have passed the medicals.
As I have read somewhere that it is only a misconception that it means it has passed.
Also, today my ECAS shows that medicals have been received (Applied sep 2010, Send to Lon sep 23,2016, Medical and Pcc request dec, 2016)
Do you know how long does it take for PPR request to come, my visa office is London. PCC,RPRF has been sent already.

appreciate your response.

Regards,
Ali

quresa1

Feb 28, 2012
Another-Immigrant said:
Thanks for the information

But unfortunately this is not correct in my case. Number 3 is totally irrelevant in my case :)
nothing works for me I even tried 3.
This linking application is hopeless for me.

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
quresa1 said:
nothing works for me I even tried 3.
This linking application is hopeless for me.
I hope you have tried all other combinations as well e.g. number of people for PR. OR Total number of people Already in Canade+ PR, etc.

Also try all this with single option e.g. UCI number and family name or File number and family name. I have skipped the passport information. I was also hopeless suddenly it worked. I think have mentioned that, You can not link if you have Consultant on file. I had tried this after 2/3 weeks sending cancelling of Representative

Also My CIC account shows result received but My Account GCKey shows medical passed. I think received means passed

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Hi All,

Any one has any good news?

Posting here, at least our thread won't get lost :)

This year there would be all good.

waichhang

Jan 16, 2017
Hi! All
I sponsored my parents in 2010, and my parents application for Canadian PR was rejected on health grounds due to my father having renal failure and hence being an excessive demand on Canadian healthcare. CIC has sent me a letter indicating I can appeal this decision as a right of sponsor. Any one have a similar experience and any suggestion as to how to proceed with the appeal i.e what do I have to present when I go for the appeal and what are the chances of success . Thanks.

jhutti

Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
waichhang said:
Hi! All
I sponsored my parents in 2010, and my parents application for Canadian PR was rejected on health grounds due to my father having renal failure and hence being an excessive demand on Canadian healthcare. CIC has sent me a letter indicating I can appeal this decision as a right of sponsor. Any one have a similar experience and any suggestion as to how to proceed with the appeal i.e what do I have to present when I go for the appeal and what are the chances of success . Thanks.
Sorry to hear that. For appeal get a lawyer (5k cost i guess) or search this fourm fir presentling your own case in front of judge . Someone was successful in appeal. Basically you have to satisfy that cost of medical care related to cause will be taken care by your undertaking either privatly in canada or in present home country with regular visits. It is couple of year pocess now to fight in court. Best of luck.

quresa1

Feb 28, 2012
waichhang said:
Hi! All
There is a person on this forum his name is ComputerGeek he is very good at helping people with information.
Did they outright rejected your case or they have sent you a "Fairness Letter" which you have to respond in 60 days?
Also, don't give up, look for your options and see if you can fight the case. Basically you have to prove to the officer that the cost for your father's treatment will be less than the threshold(I think its around 7K year). I wish you best of luck and hope you overcome this rejection.