Doc's Request.
31/july/2015
File Transfer...
22/ aug/2016
Med's Request
21/oct/2016
Med's Done....
8/nov/2016
what is e-medical tracking sheet .my parents done with their medical test ,and doctor gave them a paper . what is that paper for , we need to send this document to New delhi ?

jhutti

Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
distressed said:
Has anyone received PPR request from New Delhi recently?
This year qouta for parents seems over for ndvo. We should expect to get ppr in jan.

AKALPURAKH

Sep 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may2010
Doc's Request.
sep2014
File Transfer...
2016mar
Med's Request
aprl 2016
Med's Done....
aprl16
jhutti said:
This year qouta for parents seems over for ndvo. We should expect to get ppr in jan.
It shows design made from 2 months. But no ppr.. June 2010/apply

distressed

Star Member
Aug 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Have you tried to do case specific enquiry and do call the call center. Sometimes it has happened it DM but no mail was recieved

AKALPURAKH

Sep 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may2010
Doc's Request.
sep2014
File Transfer...
2016mar
Med's Request
aprl 2016
Med's Done....
aprl16
MNZ said:
Hi I also applied in June 2010 but nothing yet.
mp query says that its in process at Delhi office.

deerestlovelybear

Jan 20, 2015
The reason why people submitting in the old rule are not processed earlier is because the previous rules were very laxed in term of financial requirements and other conditions of sponsor, there is a high risk that the sponsor will not be able to support the parents financially and the application is less appealing economically to Canada. If Express Entry can be processed in 6 months or less from start to end (landing) then there is no reason why they cannot process these applications from parents sponsorship in 2010. It is just a matter of priority.

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
deerestlovelybear said:
The reason why people submitting in the old rule are not processed earlier is because the previous rules were very laxed in term of financial requirements and other conditions of sponsor, there is a high risk that the sponsor will not be able to support the parents financially and the application is less appealing economically to Canada. If Express Entry can be processed in 6 months or less from start to end (landing) then there is no reason why they cannot process these applications from parents sponsorship in 2010. It is just a matter of priority.
I don't think the old rules were relaxed and there is high risk that the sponsor will not be able to support the parents financially. Rather new rules are unnecessary hard. LICO+30%.. Can you please tell what is the criteria or base of 30% why it is not 50% or 60% or 5% ?

Some one (group of people from political party) thought Parents are useless , they are old, not able to do any work, only a burden on health system, so just leave them where they are . Hence made the harder rules and limited applications (i.e 5000 and 10000) and slow process.

That is the only reason for slow processing of applications. Few applications from new batch are being processed faster, just to prove the one govt is better than other. May be one is little worst than the other.. That is how it works :(

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Hi all

here is petition if some one would like to promote

https://www.change.org/p/to-mp-john-mccallum-minister-of-immigration-refugees-and-citizenship-clear-7-8-years-old-backlog-of-pgp-parents-and-grandparents-sponsorship-applications-at-citizenship-and-immigration-canada

distressed

Star Member
Aug 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Have a question, I am trying to link parents sponsorship.

Once I sign with GC Key---- use the combination of Family name and application number.

Application number -- F number in medical request.
Family Name - Last name of applicant correct?
Birth City - Put 1 space correct?
What about number of members in application - will it be 2 ( Father and Mother who are applicants) or what ?

Please advice

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Very sad news

Today, called again CIC call center to know status of the applications. Agent was nice and helpful. Agent told, there is NO processing time limit for PGP applications. It can be processed in 1 day or 6 month or 6 years. Agent also told that applications here are being processed since 2006. Also there is NO way to know how long it will take. There is no such procedure to know that.

Again, Just to wait and wait :)

At the moment, the only thing i can think off to promote the petition.

https://www.change.org/p/to-mp-john-mccallum-minister-of-immigration-refugees-and-citizenship-clear-7-8-years-old-backlog-of-pgp-parents-and-grandparents-sponsorship-applications-at-citizenship-and-immigration-canada

I don't know , How many of us can come forward to promote Petition

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Donated $50 to promote the petition.

https://www.change.org/p/to-mp-john-mccallum-minister-of-immigration-refugees-and-citizenship-clear-7-8-years-old-backlog-of-pgp-parents-and-grandparents-sponsorship-applications-at-citizenship-and-immigration-canada/sponsors/thank_you

Total signs for today are 108.. Let see what happened

psAug2010

Jan 7, 2014
Visa Office......
Colombo
App. Filed.......
August 2010
Doc's Request.
August 2014 Doc's request for reassessment: March 2016
AOR Received.
February 2015
File Transfer...
April 6, 2016 PCC & Doc's request: August 2016 & October 2017
Med's Request
August 2016 & October 2017
Med's Done....
September 2016 & November 2017 PCC submission: October 2016 & November 2017 Background check: In Progress since Dec 21,2016
Passport Req..
February 19, 2018, Passports Submitted: February 22, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
February 28, 2018, Received: March 5, 2018
Hope someone can help me.

We got an email from the visa office (not via MyCIC).

They asked to send a properly completed new schedule A form for my parents and one brother.

They didn't ask it for the other brother.

But they didn't mention what the issue is with the forms that we submitted 2 months ago.

We don't find any gaps or anything.

We have to send it to them by mail so that it reaches them within 1 week.

What can be the reason? Is it OK if we fill out the forms in the same way as we did before?

Thanks for your help.

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Hi all,

A good news after 6 and 1/2 years of submitting an application. My sponsorship application is Passed half way. I got letter today for sponsorship approval. ECAS still show in Process

Thank you very much for all the support from every one esp from quresa1,ravi@yahoo, kcdasoju and Kml boparai .

Sorry if i had skipped any one's name.

I am still interested to go far a law suite or any other kind of protest to join if anyone is interested here. I can not forget the pain i have gone through and still going through. We don't deserve this..

Please let me know...

Still , i would be here to update information and help.

Thanks