Med's Done....
20-06-2010
Interview........
no need
Passport Req..
13-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
I am unable to update my profile with the dates as possibly I do not have enough posts.

On-Line Services
Permanent Residence
1. We received your application for permanent residence on November 17, 2010.
2. We started processing your application on June 7, 2016.
3. We sent you correspondence on June 6, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon a spossible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
4. Medical results have been received.

The site page shows it as 07-27-201 updated
The correspondence asked for Police clearance which I sent the next day as I already had that information.

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
greys said:
I am unable to update my profile with the dates as possibly I do not have enough posts.

On-Line Services
Permanent Residence
3. We sent you correspondence on June 6, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon a spossible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

The site page shows it as 07-27-201 updated
The correspondence asked for Police clearance which I sent the next day as I already had that information.
I don't think number of posts matters to update time line.
What actually do you mean " I am unable" ? . It is grayed out?. You are getting error ?

greys

Sep 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2010
IELTS Request
no need
Med's Request
06-06-2016
Med's Done....
20-06-2010
Interview........
no need
Passport Req..
13-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
I think one has to have 10 posts before one can see the signature option - under profiles

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
greys said:
I think one has to have 10 posts before one can see the signature option - under profiles
Here is how you can find "Signature" option.

1. Click "Profile" button from top right corner.
2. Then on left side of page under "Modify Profile" click on "Forum Profile Information"
3. The 6th heading from top is "Signature" , right below "Gender" option
4. After filling it you need to hit "Change Profile" button at bottom to save

Hope if helps

greys

Sep 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2010
IELTS Request
no need
Med's Request
06-06-2016
Med's Done....
20-06-2010
Interview........
no need
Passport Req..
13-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
Correct, but I do not get that option to modify the signature - one has to wait till 10 posts to get that option

greys

Sep 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2010
IELTS Request
no need
Med's Request
06-06-2016
Med's Done....
20-06-2010
Interview........
no need
Passport Req..
13-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
Hi everyone, just got an email today asking for passport for my mil, the online has still not been updated and I am still unable to link my form.
Still waiting for GCMS forms as well

On-Line Services
Permanent Residence

Email received Sept 13, 2016 - please submit passport to New Delhi for stamping....
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence. To finalize your application, we require:

1) Passports
• VFS is our trusted partner for safe and secure passport transmission. Using VFS services is the only way to submit your passport. Contact VFS in India and pay the requisite fees for the Passport Transmission Services . A separate envelope is required for each passport.

• Please take this letter and present it to VFS for the purchase of the secure Passport Transmission Service. VFS will send your passport to the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi in a secure envelope. You will then be advised by VFS when your passport has been returned and is ready to be picked up.
• Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be placed in Diplomatic, Official or Military passports.
• There must be at least two blank pages in each passport.
• We are unable to issue a visa beyond the expiry date in your passport. Your passport must be valid for at least six months.

2) Photographs
Please provide two (2) recent photographs along with your passports for yourself and each accompanying dependent. For instructions on photo requirements and specifications, see:

3) Change in Circumstances
Should any of the following circumstances apply to you (or any person included in your application), you must inform this office immediately:
• Change in marital status, for example due to marriage, divorce, annulment or death;
• Death of applicant, dependant of sponsor/assisting relative;
• Birth of a child and/or pregnancy (please provide expected date of confinement);
• Change in health;
• The laying of criminal charges or conviction for a criminal offence;
• A change in availability of funds for use in Canada;
• Change of address or phone number

4) Submitting your passport(s) in Canada (CPC-O)

If you have a mailing address in Canada and if you and all the accompanying dependents on your application are currently in Canada and plan to be in Canada for at least three months, you may submit your passport(s) to the Case Processing Centre – Ottawa.
You are required to send your document(s) together along with a copy of this letter by mail or courier to the following address with the additional following document:
• A self-addressed, pre-paid Xpresspost envelope from Canada Post.
Purchase your prepaid letter-sized (32 x 24 cm) Canada Post Xpresspost envelope (Regional if you live in Ontario or Quebec; National for other provinces and territories), at any Canada Post retail outlet.

Complete the mailing label showing your full mailing address in the “Deliver To” field.

Make a note of tracking numbers for each envelope.

Enclose this envelope along with your documents and a copy of this letter.

You can purchase a Canada Post shipping label on line at:

Please note that the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa will not return documents to a Canadian address via any other courier than a pre-paid self-addressed Expresspost envelope.

Submit all documents in a single package and send it to the following address:
CPC – Ottawa – PR
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON
K1A 1L1

NOTE: Your passports and photos must be received by the visa office in New Delhi within 30 days of the date of this letter. Failure to comply with this request could result in the refusal of your application. Please include a copy of this letter along with your submission.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section

Good luck everyone else keep the faith !!!

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
greys said:
Hi everyone, just got an email today asking for passport for my mil, the online has still not been updated and I am still unable to link my form.
Still waiting for GCMS forms as well

On-Line Services
Permanent Residence

Email received Sept 13, 2016 - please submit passport to New Delhi for stamping....
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence. To finalize your application, we require:

1) Passports
• VFS is our trusted partner for safe and secure passport transmission. Using VFS services is the only way to submit your passport. Contact VFS in India and pay the requisite fees for the Passport Transmission Services . A separate envelope is required for each passport.

• Please take this letter and present it to VFS for the purchase of the secure Passport Transmission Service. VFS will send your passport to the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi in a secure envelope. You will then be advised by VFS when your passport has been returned and is ready to be picked up.
• Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be placed in Diplomatic, Official or Military passports.
• There must be at least two blank pages in each passport.
• We are unable to issue a visa beyond the expiry date in your passport. Your passport must be valid for at least six months.

2) Photographs
Please provide two (2) recent photographs along with your passports for yourself and each accompanying dependent. For instructions on photo requirements and specifications, see:

3) Change in Circumstances
Should any of the following circumstances apply to you (or any person included in your application), you must inform this office immediately:
• Change in marital status, for example due to marriage, divorce, annulment or death;
• Death of applicant, dependant of sponsor/assisting relative;
• Birth of a child and/or pregnancy (please provide expected date of confinement);
• Change in health;
• The laying of criminal charges or conviction for a criminal offence;
• A change in availability of funds for use in Canada;
• Change of address or phone number

4) Submitting your passport(s) in Canada (CPC-O)

If you have a mailing address in Canada and if you and all the accompanying dependents on your application are currently in Canada and plan to be in Canada for at least three months, you may submit your passport(s) to the Case Processing Centre – Ottawa.
You are required to send your document(s) together along with a copy of this letter by mail or courier to the following address with the additional following document:
• A self-addressed, pre-paid Xpresspost envelope from Canada Post.
Purchase your prepaid letter-sized (32 x 24 cm) Canada Post Xpresspost envelope (Regional if you live in Ontario or Quebec; National for other provinces and territories), at any Canada Post retail outlet.

Complete the mailing label showing your full mailing address in the “Deliver To” field.

Make a note of tracking numbers for each envelope.

Enclose this envelope along with your documents and a copy of this letter.

You can purchase a Canada Post shipping label on line at:

Please note that the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa will not return documents to a Canadian address via any other courier than a pre-paid self-addressed Expresspost envelope.

Submit all documents in a single package and send it to the following address:
CPC – Ottawa – PR
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON
K1A 1L1

NOTE: Your passports and photos must be received by the visa office in New Delhi within 30 days of the date of this letter. Failure to comply with this request could result in the refusal of your application. Please include a copy of this letter along with your submission.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section

Good luck everyone else keep the faith !!!
Congratulations! nice! very good :)

greys

Sep 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2010
IELTS Request
no need
Med's Request
06-06-2016
Med's Done....
20-06-2010
Interview........
no need
Passport Req..
13-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
Thanks, if anyone needs any more information, let me know

AKALPURAKH

Sep 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may2010
Doc's Request.
sep2014
File Transfer...
2016mar
Med's Request
aprl 2016
Med's Done....
aprl16
greys said:
Thanks, if anyone needs any more information, let me know
How long it take after design made to passport req .how many days

greys

Sep 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2010
IELTS Request
no need
Med's Request
06-06-2016
Med's Done....
20-06-2010
Interview........
no need
Passport Req..
13-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
sorry did not understand?
How many days to enter Canada after passport request?
How long it takes to get the passport stamped?
How many days till they ask for passport?

kcdasoju

Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2011
Doc's Request.
26-10-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
20-12-2016
Med's Done....
31-12-2016
AKALPURAKH said:
How long it take after design made to passport req .how many days
i am from 2011 batch, in similar situation as you are.
based on data that was tracked on 2011 in case of Ottawa Visa office its about 60 to 90 days

in my case my sponsorship was approved and file was transferred to Ottawa on 7th July 2016, as of today no request for medical and PCC.

in your case did you complete your medical and PCC?

With regards

Dasoju

AKALPURAKH

Sep 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may2010
Doc's Request.
sep2014
File Transfer...
2016mar
Med's Request
aprl 2016
Med's Done....
aprl16
kcdasoju said:
i am from 2011 batch, in similar situation as you are.
based on data that was tracked on 2011 in case of Ottawa Visa office its about 60 to 90 days

in my case my sponsorship was approved and file was transferred to Ottawa on 7th July 2016, as of today no request for medical and PCC.

in your case did you complete your medical and PCC?

With regards

Dasoju
Yes even now status is design made

helping canadian

Aug 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AKALPURAKH said:
hello can u please share your complete Tim line when you applied
file transfer
medical
ur visa office
when you get decision made

kcdasoju

Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2011
Doc's Request.
26-10-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
20-12-2016
Med's Done....
31-12-2016
AKALPURAKH said:
eCAS has Three portions or sections

First: Sponsored Person: Name of the Principal Applicant on the file (it's a fixed data and will not change)

Second is related to Sponsorship Application Status and Third is related to Permanent Residence Application Status, these two would change over a period of time.

in case of Sponsorship Application Status, it would remain at "Decision made" as this portion of the task has been completed.

whereas Permanent Residence Application Status will show In-Progress as work is being done on this section