FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
CIC's website is now officially showing
==============
Parents or grandparents

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt] Working on applications received in January 2014?[/size][/size][/size]
Visit Canada sooner with a Super Visa!

View your application status online

If you applied before January, 2014 be sure you have responded to all communication from IRCC.
================

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp

I don't know how this can happen Sad

very sad
Sad

huntkey

Apr 27, 2014
Another-Immigrant said:
I believe it is available to everyone. I also can see the the following when i logged in to online to check status. But seems it is only for persons you are sponsering

"The person you are sponsoring can receive instant email updates and more detailed, up-to-date case status on their permanent resident application by creating an online account. Find out how."
Thanks. I have tried many combinations and still could not link it... I have tried my parents' info and mine info and it still could not find a match.. You can only try 5 per day so it is taking a long time.

Another question, it had been a couple weeks since the online application status for the "Permanent Residence Application Status" changed to "Decision Made".. It does not tell me what decision it is though.. I hope that it is good news. What will be the next step normally and how long do I expect to see the request to send the passports?

Thanks!

AKALPURAKH

Sep 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may2010
Doc's Request.
sep2014
File Transfer...
2016mar
Med's Request
aprl 2016
Med's Done....
aprl16
huntkey said:
Thanks. I have tried many combinations and still could not link it... I have tried my parents' info and mine info and it still could not find a match.. You can only try 5 per day so it is taking a long time.

Another question, it had been a couple weeks since the online application status for the "Permanent Residence Application Status" changed to "Decision Made".. It does not tell me what decision it is though.. I hope that it is good news. What will be the next step normally and how long do I expect to see the request to send the passports?

Thanks!
Is ur original documents r back r not

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
huntkey said:
Try to match all info with the original application sent to CPC-M. Most time, people fail to link due to "incorrect" family size. If you used your current family size (your family + your parents + dep), try the total family size when you submitted the application.

huntkey

Apr 27, 2014
AKALPURAKH said:
Is ur original documents r back r not
What is the original documents you are talking about? Expect some letters (e.g. the one requesting medical exams) I have not received any original documents (that I provided)... Is it bad? Thanks!

huntkey

Apr 27, 2014
Rossei said:
Try to match all info with the original application sent to CPC-M. Most time, people fail to link due to "incorrect" family size. If you used your current family size (your family + your parents + dep), try the total family size when you submitted the application.
Thank you for the hint. I have tried 3 to 8 (in which case 3 and 8 do not make any sense to us at all regarding to my family size in any format...). I have tried application number (is it the F000xxxx number?) and client ID. Client ID is tricky because it is the same one when I applied for the PR, instead of a new one that my parents would have. DoB and last name does not work either..

Moudgill

Star Member
Dec 1, 2015
Finally wait over. Sorry to reply late as its busy summer. After so many up and downs finally parents landed and become PR after long wait. Dad come from India and mom was here so her passport sent to Ottawa and rec on Monday and today by road crossborder Peach Arch and she get landed. Dad came 2 weeks ago as he is the Principal and landed at YVR intl. Airport. Here is time lines as i kow everyone wondering

File apply Nov 2010
Addtional docs req. Apr 2015
Sponsership approval Feb 2016
File trnsfer to Ottawa
Medical rec June 2016
Done June 2016
Ppr req rec July 2016
Sent July 2016 ( Dad sent passport in India rec in a week and mom passport sent Ottawa rec after 2 weeks.)
Dad landed YVR Aug 2016 week 2nd
Mom today at peach arch border.

By road its simple process and we get free in 30 mins as Landing process completed in 10 mins but 20 mins spent on the list of good form we mentioned them and they took photocopy and verify then stamped. All ok and Best of Luck to all.
Note: dont loose hope as CIC is doing faster process now since new govt came and thanks to my MP who helped me so much.

huntkey

Apr 27, 2014
Congrats!!
Quick question, did your online status once show "Decision made"? How long have you waited for the next step? Is it a passport request? Thanks!

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
huntkey said:
Thank you for the hint. I have tried 3 to 8 (in which case 3 and 8 do not make any sense to us at all regarding to my family size in any format...). I have tried application number (is it the F000xxxx number?) and client ID. Client ID is tricky because it is the same one when I applied for the PR, instead of a new one that my parents would have. DoB and last name does not work either..
In my case, my mom's file number (F+9 numbers) and last name worked. In any scenario, use your parents' details to find the app. In case your parents' passport got renewed meanwhile, use the old passport info that were submitted with the original app.

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Hello All,

I got GCMS again. (I have read some one here saying you have to pay $5 for GCMS . It is not correct. I have ordered two time for free. As far as i know if it is for your self it is free. If for some one else it is $5 fee. Any how)

Notes are following

FAMILY CLASS SPONSORSHIP
SPR Correspond Lang: English
CSC Date:
If ineligible: Discontinue
Misrepresentation:
Family Size: 6
SA's met for: 1

When i had applied we were 6 person. My father passed away and i have submitted his death certificate. CIC also cancelled my father's application and replaced my mother as principal applicant. Also assigned new file number. Still it says Family size 6.

Any idea why it is like that? and also what is the meaning for "SA's met for: 1"

Also few pages are blank and says " Pages 16 to / xx are Withheld pursuant to section 26" any idea what is that and why this information is hidden from me. Anybody got the same ?

Thanks

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
Another-Immigrant said:
Hello All,

I got GCMS again. (I have read some one here saying you have to pay $5 for GCMS . It is not correct. I have ordered two time for free. As far as i know if it is for your self it is free. If for some one else it is $5 fee. Any how)
Request under the Privacy Act are free but request under Access to Information Act cost $5.00

Also note that reason people make request under the Access to Information is because it states :

Note: Personal information which belongs to an individual who is not a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident of Canada or currently living in Canada must be requested under the Access to Information Act.

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
Another-Immigrant said:
Notes are following

FAMILY CLASS SPONSORSHIP
SPR Correspond Lang: English
CSC Date:
If ineligible: Discontinue
Misrepresentation:
Family Size: 6
SA's met for: 1

When i had applied we were 6 person. My father passed away and i have submitted his death certificate. CIC also cancelled my father's application and replaced my mother as principal applicant. Also assigned new file number. Still it says Family size 6.

Any idea why it is like that? and also what is the meaning for "SA's met for: 1"
SA met for 1 means sponsorship approval met for 1 but that can't be correct because they have your family size as 6 so it should say SA met for 6. It may be a mistake on their end but it could explain why your notes say referred for secondary review.

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
soonihope said:
SA met for 1 means sponsorship approval met for 1 but that can't be correct because they have your family size as 6 so it should say SA met for 6. It may be a mistake on their end but it could explain why your notes say referred for secondary review.
Thanks for reply.

Even family size 6 is not correct. As my father passed away 2 years before and i had informed CIC all about that. It should be 5 NOT 6. SA met for 1 may be because, I am sponsoring one (1) person. Only my mother?

psAug2010

Jan 7, 2014
Visa Office......
Colombo
App. Filed.......
August 2010
Doc's Request.
August 2014 Doc's request for reassessment: March 2016
AOR Received.
February 2015
File Transfer...
April 6, 2016 PCC & Doc's request: August 2016 & October 2017
Med's Request
August 2016 & October 2017
Med's Done....
September 2016 & November 2017 PCC submission: October 2016 & November 2017 Background check: In Progress since Dec 21,2016
Passport Req..
February 19, 2018, Passports Submitted: February 22, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
February 28, 2018, Received: March 5, 2018
Hi everyone,

We received a document request from local visa office through myCIC.
They asked for police clearances, background declaration etc.
From me, they want to have employment letter, 2015 assessment and Funds, proof: Current bank statement printouts for the last three months.

I don't know what the purpose of the bank statements is. Do they just want to see the income or all the expenses as well?

I believe there is no requirement that I have to have a certain amount of funds in my bank account.

Thanks.

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
psAug2010 said:
Hi everyone,

We received a document request from local visa office through myCIC.
They asked for police clearances, background declaration etc.
From me, they want to have employment letter, 2015 assessment and Funds, proof: Current bank statement printouts for the last three months.

I don't know what the purpose of the bank statements is. Do they just want to see the income or all the expenses as well?

I believe there is no requirement that I have to have a certain amount of funds in my bank account.

Thanks.
They may just want to check your salary going into your bank account on a regular basis. However you do not need to have any minimum funds in your bank to meet the financial requirement.