+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2010 Parents sponsorship applicants join here

cristhel.fernandez

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
sundusk said:
we recieved the generated email on the same date of ppr2 which means on 20th May :)
what was the PPR1 then?

The more I'm getting worried. because I emailed CIC/IRCC Manila asking them if there's another email that goes with that auto-generated email.
got a reply from them telling me the usual "your application is in process...will contact you once we determined that you need to submit additional document or to inform you of the result"...
I even mentioned to them that the medical exams are about to expire come June 16, 2016.

The GCMS I have requested back in April states a due date of May 27, 2016. Eligibility and Medical indicates "PASSED".

Moudgill

Star Member
Dec 1, 2015
Hi All!
Is anyone who received sponsorship approval in March 2016 and case transfer to Ottawa office get any update or medical request? Please note i asked about Ottawa office keep in this mind. My account shows Sponsorship "in Process" and my parents PR status shows "Application received" and i received my sponsorship approval in March 2016 but it still shows In process.

Please give anyone who get any update from Ottawa after case transfer to that office in March 2016.

sundusk

Feb 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010 May
Doc's Request.
2013 August
AOR Received.
2013 Nov
File Transfer...
2014 Nov
Med's Request
24th July
Med's Done....
10Th August
Interview........
Additional documents : 24th July Sent : 20th August
Passport Req..
PPR 1 10th May PPR2 20th May
VISA ISSUED...
inshaAllah soon
LANDED..........
inshaAllah very soon
cristhel.fernandez said:
what was the PPR1 then?

The more I'm getting worried. because I emailed CIC/IRCC Manila asking them if there's another email that goes with that auto-generated email.
got a reply from them telling me the usual "your application is in process...will contact you once we determined that you need to submit additional document or to inform you of the result"...
I even mentioned to them that the medical exams are about to expire come June 16, 2016.

The GCMS I have requested back in April states a due date of May 27, 2016. Eligibility and Medical indicates "PASSED".
hey PPR1 is when they ask just for our passport copies . I wish and hope you get your ppr soon and may the process be finished with ease for all of us :)
h

Noorgail

Apr 22, 2016
sundusk said:
hey PPR1 is when they ask just for our passport copies . I wish and hope you get your ppr soon and may the process be finished with ease for all of us :)
h
hi everyone if any body have knowledge please let me know. Our case filed July 2010 medical done June 2015 and expires 1 July 2016. We did MP inquiry, said every thing is fine. But they have not send any email so far. What you guys think still they can send ppr any time or will ask for medical again.

hammad123455

Star Member
Oct 5, 2013
Noorgail said:
hi everyone if any body have knowledge please let me know. Our case filed July 2010 medical done June 2015 and expires 1 July 2016. We did MP inquiry, said every thing is fine. But they have not send any email so far. What you guys think still they can send ppr any time or will ask for medical again.
You will surely get a ppr email dont worry! before your medical

Moudgill

Star Member
Dec 1, 2015
Finally Ottawa office sent parents medical req release the stress but they also sent medical for my younger brother who is non accompany member dont know why

Cherry1234

Sep 24, 2015
Hi guys
I've been reading these posts for awhile here is my timeline
We received application for permanent residence on April 9, 2010.
We started processing application on June 30, 2015.
Medical results have been received.

I received an email from London 2 days ago that said this:
Dear Applicant,

This is in relation to your application for permanent residence.

As you may know both applicants medical results recently expired. In order to try and have them extended please confirm the following:
- Both applicant’s country of residence for the last six months.

Please provide the requested information within the next 10 days by responding to this email.

Sincerely,

It's been so long has a one else seen this before and how long until passport request?
I emailed them back straight away. They are in the uk

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
Cherry1234 said:
Hi guys
I've been reading these posts for awhile here is my timeline
We received application for permanent residence on April 9, 2010.
We started processing application on June 30, 2015.
Medical results have been received.

I received an email from London 2 days ago that said this:
Dear Applicant,

This is in relation to your application for permanent residence.

As you may know both applicants medical results recently expired. In order to try and have them extended please confirm the following:
- Both applicant’s country of residence for the last six months.

Please provide the requested information within the next 10 days by responding to this email.

Sincerely,

It's been so long has a one else seen this before and how long until passport request?
I emailed them back straight away. They are in the uk
The officer reviewing your case has the authority to extend the validity of the medical date even if it is expiring.

Hopefully as the office is London and your parents are in the uk you will get your passport request soon.

If they were going to make you redo the medicals they would not have sent you this email.

Moudgill

Star Member
Dec 1, 2015
Hi need help. My bro 35 yrs old refuse to do medical as he non acompany member for my parents file what i can do? Need advise

networkjas

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 Dec 2010
Doc's Request.
31 July 2014
AOR Received.
21 Nov 2014
File Transfer...
13 Oct 2015
Med's Request
22 Oct 2015
Finally recieved PPR via email on (Saturday) May 28 and long wait of 5.5 year is over. Will submit Passport on Monday. If anyone has any questions please PM me.

hammad123455

Star Member
Oct 5, 2013
networkjas said:
Finally recieved PPR via email on (Saturday) May 28 and long wait of 5.5 year is over. Will submit Passport on Monday. If anyone has any questions please PM me.
Congratulations it took 6 years to us its been 5 days i have submitted passports start preparing which country are you from ?

hammad123455

Star Member
Oct 5, 2013
Moudgill said:
Hi need help. My bro 35 yrs old refuse to do medical as he non acompany member for my parents file what i can do? Need advise
dont waste your precious time take your brother along mention that thing in covering letter they take alot of time if you will ask them now !

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
networkjas said:
Many congrats and all the very best for the future

sundusk

Feb 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010 May
Doc's Request.
2013 August
AOR Received.
2013 Nov
File Transfer...
2014 Nov
Med's Request
24th July
Med's Done....
10Th August
Interview........
Additional documents : 24th July Sent : 20th August
Passport Req..
PPR 1 10th May PPR2 20th May
VISA ISSUED...
inshaAllah soon
LANDED..........
inshaAllah very soon
Macintosh said:
It's been over 3 weeks and passports are at CHC Isl.
Hope things are well !
from where did you submit? We submit through Gerrys and they told us within 3 weeks passports will be back. Have you tried asking them?