Passport Req..
21-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
31-12-2015
LANDED..........
16-01-2016
patel007 said:
Hi Friends,
Our Original Documents were returned On October 19,2015 with Ecas status showing "Decision made".
We have not heard anything since then from New Delhi VIsa Office.
After How long time does NDVO send PPR once Ecas status gets changed to Decision made.
Thanks
hi patel007
how did you get a request for medical via Email, if yes, then check your spam email folder, may be there is ppr. As I saw on this forum member jassyjeff got ppr on the same day when ecas change into decision made, some other get in a week. Try to call NDVO immigration phone number, tell them you did not receive ppr yet.

neemann

Star Member
Apr 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-June-2010
Doc's Request.
10-08-2015
File Transfer...
16-10-2015
Med's Request
16-10-2015
Med's Done....
03-Nov-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
lakha said:
hi patel007
how did you get a request for medical via Email, if yes, then check your spam email folder, may be there is ppr. As I saw on this forum member jassyjeff got ppr on the same day when ecas change into decision made, some other get in a week. Try to call NDVO immigration phone number, tell them you did not receive ppr yet.
[

[LAKHA, why is it taking so long for you to get PPR??? Did you try calling the call centre??]

neemann

Star Member
Apr 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-June-2010
Doc's Request.
10-08-2015
File Transfer...
16-10-2015
Med's Request
16-10-2015
Med's Done....
03-Nov-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
GUYS

Lets make a habit to login to this site atleast once per day and try to help each other.

We are all in the same boat and we can share our best practices.

Just heads up that my parensts file is in Ottawa and i emailed the eMedical receipt to cpcm-extom@cic.gc.ca

All the best

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
neemann said:
GUYS

Lets make a habit to login to this site atleast once per day and try to help each other.

We are all in the same boat and we can share our best practices.

Just heads up that my parensts file is in Ottawa and i emailed the eMedical receipt to cpcm-extom@cic.gc.ca

All the best
My file is at Ottawa and the contact email written on my letter is CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
Where did you find the other email id from.
Thanks

hina767

Dec 15, 2007
Please reply soon:(

Hello Everybody

After medical received and decision made i was expecting a passport request to be sent to Islamabad office but
this is what i received today is that normal
1. do they need original passports to be sent to London Office?
2. what is Updated ppt details x PA

this is what the letter say

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to
continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

Passport/Travel Document: Updated ppt details x PA.

Please note:
All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original
documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 45 days from the date of
this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote your
complete application number on your correspondence.

Please return this letter with the requested documents

Please let me know what to do

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
hina767 said:

Hello Everybody

After medical received and decision made i was expecting a passport request to be sent to Islamabad office but

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to
continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

Please note:
All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 45 days from the date of
this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote your

From what I understand reading the letter you received, this is your passport request. They need your passports to continue processing because they will need to place the visas inside.

Congrats and just send the original passports and wait for the visas. I think the letter is somewhat generic but in your case original passports should be sent to avoid further delays.

All the best.

neemann

Star Member
Apr 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-June-2010
Doc's Request.
10-08-2015
File Transfer...
16-10-2015
Med's Request
16-10-2015
Med's Done....
03-Nov-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
soonihope said:
My file is at Ottawa and the contact email written on my letter is CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
Where did you find the other email id from.
Thanks

Hi, the other email id was in the approval letter from Mississauga. So i am thinking that the email might be for Mississauga office.

After seeing your reply, i have forwarded the same email to the email you have provided and thank you for that.

Now its wait and watch. Checking my ecas every single day but no luck so far :-(

jeleni

Jan 13, 2006
Surrey, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug. 2010 - Parent Sponsorship
Doc's Request.
July 30, '14/submitted on 9/12/14
AOR Received.
Dec. 8, 2014
File Transfer...
Jan. 27 '15 to Ottawa (Sponsor's ECAS - DM Feb.2 '15)
Med's Request
May 16,'15
Med's Done....
May 20,'15 w/ addtl test Aug. 24, '15
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Sep. 30, 2015 / Submitted: Oct. 6, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Oct. 26, 2015
hina767 said:

Hello Everybody

Please note:

I received a different format of passport request letter since i came from visa-required country.

I will assume that you are from a visa-exempt country and CIC just need the details of your parents/dependents passport details. If that's that case, i think it would be better to send a photocopy of the passports. They don't need to stamp the visa on the passports but you will receive the COPR which your parents will submit to Immigration Officer upon landing.

hina767

Dec 15, 2007
Quote from: hina767 on November 06, 2015, 09:42:47 am

Hello Everybody

Please note:

I received a different format of passport request letter since i came from visa-required country.

I will assume that you are from a visa-exempt country and CIC just need the details of your parents/dependents passport details. If that's that case, i think it would be better to send a photocopy of the passports. They don't need to stamp the visa on the passports but you will receive the COPR which your parents will submit to Immigration Officer upon landing.

Hello

No I come from Pakistan and we don't have any visa exemption I was
Hoping to get passport request from Islamabad isn't that the next step
After decision made but this is what I have received I am very confuse
Now do they want to verify passports?

jeleni

Jan 13, 2006
Surrey, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug. 2010 - Parent Sponsorship
Doc's Request.
July 30, '14/submitted on 9/12/14
AOR Received.
Dec. 8, 2014
File Transfer...
Jan. 27 '15 to Ottawa (Sponsor's ECAS - DM Feb.2 '15)
Med's Request
May 16,'15
Med's Done....
May 20,'15 w/ addtl test Aug. 24, '15
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Sep. 30, 2015 / Submitted: Oct. 6, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Oct. 26, 2015
hina767 said:
Quote from: hina767 on November 06, 2015, 09:42:47 am

Hello Everybody

Please note:

Hello

No I come from Pakistan and we don't have any visa exemption I was
Hoping to get passport request from Islamabad isn't that the next step
After decision made but this is what I have received I am very confuse
Now do they want to verify passports?
After decision made, PPR will follow. But in this case, they are not yet requesting the original passports. Maybe you were right that they are verifying the passport details. Normally, PPR letter accompanies Appendix A form and requires 2 immigration photos. So, wait for a few days and maybe PPR is coming.

mehuls

Star Member
Jan 8, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2014 (Submitted Nov 2014)
AOR Received.
Mar 2015
File Transfer...
Nov 2015
Med's Request
Nov 2015
Med's Done....
Dec 2015
Passport Req..
Apr 2016
Hi Guys,

I have got the email today from CPC Mississauga and letter talks about followings:

"You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. According, the Application from Permanent Residence for your relative has been forwarded to the visa office in CPC-Ottwa for further processing."

.... long generic stuff in the letter...

"Provincial Requiremnt for Residents of Quebec
........" [I think this is not applicable as I am in Ontario. correct?]

" Requirements for Medical Examination
If your sponsored relatives(s) has (have) not already done so, your relative(s) must provide an original Upfront Medical Report form (IMM1017B UPFRONT) signed by a Panel Physician or an E-medical Up-front Medical Notification information sheet. Your relative(s) must complete the medical examination and, once completed, forward this information directly to the visa office noted above along with a copy of this letter. If you have not already submitted a medical, your application has been transferred to the visa office noting the deficiency. Your relative must forward the medical information directly to the visa office to allow continued processing of his/her application. Failure to do so will result in delays and possible refusal of your relative's application."

"Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF)
If the Rights of Permanent Residence Fee is applicable to your application and you have chosen to defer payment of that fee, you will contacted to make the payment at a later date. A permanent Resident Visa cannot be issues to your relatives(s) until this payment is submitted."

.... Again long generic stuff in the letter about when should I content CIC, Contact Information, How do I check the status of my application, How long will it take to process my application.......

My Questions are:

1. Is this letter consider as Approval of file or not?

2. My file is transferred to CPC-Ottawa as per letter and my parents are in India so it will transfer to India later or no?

3. What I need to do for UpFront Medical based on this letter? Do I need to ask my parents to do Upfront Medical or wait for some another email correspondent from CIC about medical?

4. For RPRF, I have already paid so do I need to do anything else in that case.

Kindly help to understand the above questions so that I can take next steps. Thank you very much in Advance!!!

neemann

Star Member
Apr 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-June-2010
Doc's Request.
10-08-2015
File Transfer...
16-10-2015
Med's Request
16-10-2015
Med's Done....
03-Nov-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Mehuls

I got the EXACT letter last month. My parents did their medical and doctor will file the eMedical to CPC-O.

I then emailed the receipts to CPC-O today morning.

The file won't go to Delhi anymore.

After medical I am waiting for PPR and then visa.

Also share your timeline please.

Good luck.

lakha

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2010
Doc's Request.
25-08-2014
AOR Received.
10-02-2015
File Transfer...
21-05-2015
Med's Request
21-05-2015
Med's Done....
20-06-2015
Interview........
i hope not
Passport Req..
21-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
31-12-2015
LANDED..........
16-01-2016
jeleni said:
After decision made, PPR will follow. But in this case, they are not yet requesting the original passports. Maybe you were right that they are verifying the passport details. Normally, PPR letter accompanies Appendix A form and requires 2 immigration photos. So, wait for a few days and maybe PPR is coming.
Hi
I think LVO asking for to send passport, as in letter they explain clearly, that if visa office asking for original, then it must be original passport, not the notrizied copies, I think this is a ppr

laijia

May 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong/China
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb-3-2011
Doc's Request.
7-30-2014
AOR Received.
12-29-2014
File Transfer...
10-30-2015
Med's Request
10-30-2015
Med's Done....
Nov-15-2015
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
Feb-29-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Mar-10-2016
neemann said:
Mehuls

I got the EXACT letter last month. My parents did their medical and doctor will file the eMedical to CPC-O.

I then emailed the receipts to CPC-O today morning.

The file won't go to Delhi anymore.

After medical I am waiting for PPR and then visa.

Also share your timeline please.

Good luck.
I received a same letter. requiring "Upfront Medical Report form (IMM1017B UPFRONT) signed by a Panel Physician"

The clinic in china ask us what type exam it is. I guess there might be a few options such as visitor, family class etc. What did your parents tell the clinic? What type of medical exam is this?

Thanks!

hina767

Dec 15, 2007
lakha said:
Hi
I think LVO asking for to send passport, as in letter they explain clearly, that if visa office asking for original, then it must be original passport, not the notrizied copies, I think this is a ppr
That's what I think they are asking for original passport but it's still
Confusing why because everybody got a different kind of request
Letter we are sending the passport we will see what happens
Also if u look at the letter it says PPTxPA doesn't that mean they just
Need the passport of the main applicant which is my father?