i hope not
Passport Req..
21-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
31-12-2015
LANDED..........
16-01-2016
MNZ said:
Hi Jeleni, Lakah, First Generation, snopi or any senior member please advise.

New Delhi Office is killing me; they are not replying to my email or to case inquiry. They have sent me a mail requesting additional documents on June 17, 2015 that I have never received. I found out about the request in the GCMS note. I have sent 3 emails and 2 inquiry so far to New Delhi Office requesting to send the letter to my email, but they did not reply to any. I also called CIC, but they said I have to contact New Delhi office because they are processing the application. My question is how long should I wait for their reply? Have anyone receive a reply from LVO before and how long it takes them to reply?

Thank you.
Hello MNZ
91-11-4178-2000 is the phone number of high commission of Canada in India, I know that they do not accept phone calls regarding immigration, but try it out and try to talk to customer services any how, might be you get any solution and also send your requested documents to new delhi along with a letter and explain everything that how you found about that letter or mail and you never receive it and keep a copy of that letter and mailing receipt as a proof, at least you have a proof, if they ask anything later. do not wait for their reply, they do not reply usually, if it is within timeframe. I hope this things help you. best of luck

jeleni

Jan 13, 2006
Surrey, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug. 2010 - Parent Sponsorship
Doc's Request.
July 30, '14/submitted on 9/12/14
AOR Received.
Dec. 8, 2014
File Transfer...
Jan. 27 '15 to Ottawa (Sponsor's ECAS - DM Feb.2 '15)
Med's Request
May 16,'15
Med's Done....
May 20,'15 w/ addtl test Aug. 24, '15
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Sep. 30, 2015 / Submitted: Oct. 6, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Oct. 26, 2015
MNZ said:
Hi Jeleni, Lakah, First Generation, snopi or any senior member please advise.

New Delhi Office is killing me; they are not replying to my email or to case inquiry. They have sent me a mail requesting additional documents on June 17, 2015 that I have never received. I found out about the request in the GCMS note. I have sent 3 emails and 2 inquiry so far to New Delhi Office requesting to send the letter to my email, but they did not reply to any. I also called CIC, but they said I have to contact New Delhi office because they are processing the application. My question is how long should I wait for their reply? Have anyone receive a reply from LVO before and how long it takes them to reply?

Thank you.
Hi MNZ and Picky,

If you have emailed the LVO, you should receive an automated reply that they got your email and will respond in certain number of days, i think 28-30 days. You should wait for the response within that timeframe before sending another email. They discouraged applicants to send several emails or fax with the same enquiry coz the more they pile up in their system, the slower they can respond to all of them.

I suggest, since you are under time constraint and you were expecting the letter couple of months ago, email them with the subject "Urgent etc. etc". If they believe it's urgent enquiry, they reply in a couple of days.

Another way is to involve your MP. I have never tried this with all our immigration processes but I think it's worth a try to ask assistance from your MP. Search for your MP and contact them asap.

I hope you'll get a response from CIC soon.

jassyjeff

May 24, 2015
hello senior members, please help delhi visa office has requested matric (grade10) certificate from me which i no longer have (misplaced it)and its a bit of a hassle to get and will take longer then 30 days to get new one. Please advise what I can do? Can i get a letter that is notrazied saying i cant get the certificate it will take more then 30 days to get. Will that be sufficient? Please advise. Thx

kabir2015

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
Punjab (India)
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-07-2010
Doc's Request.
30-07-2014 Resubmitted ( 15-01-2015)
AOR Received.
08-04-2015
File Transfer...
and sponsership approval 09-09-2015
Med's Request
upfront 09-09-2015
Med's Done....
29-09-2015
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
jeleni said:
Yes, finally, I got passport request for my mom after going through additional medical request. Passport has to be sent in 30 days and visa is valid up to Aug. 24, 2016. It was Aug. 24, 2015 when her final xray was done which was the basis of the visa expiry.

Hope everybody will have good news too.
hello jeleni g which kind of medical tests your mother performed after 3 months .
did they take any medicine in this time . and what was problem with her
please reply

jeleni

Jan 13, 2006
Surrey, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug. 2010 - Parent Sponsorship
Doc's Request.
July 30, '14/submitted on 9/12/14
AOR Received.
Dec. 8, 2014
File Transfer...
Jan. 27 '15 to Ottawa (Sponsor's ECAS - DM Feb.2 '15)
Med's Request
May 16,'15
Med's Done....
May 20,'15 w/ addtl test Aug. 24, '15
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Sep. 30, 2015 / Submitted: Oct. 6, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Oct. 26, 2015
kabir2015 said:
hello jeleni g which kind of medical tests your mother performed after 3 months .
did they take any medicine in this time . and what was problem with her
please reply
Hi kabir,

My mom did a 3-day sputum test sometime in June 2015 and did her final xray on Aug. 24, 2015. She had a scar on her lungs from 1970's lung problem, the reason she had taken these tests. After she did her final xray, they saw a haze on her lungs and was given a 7-day antibiotics. She was told just to wait for CIC's email for the next step. Then on Sept. 30th, i received the passport request.

kona

Aug 17, 2013
Hi Winnie,

No I haven't heard anything from them yet. And we decided to wait.

I think HK office might be faster than Ottawa now since a lot of cases transferred there.

THanks and good luck to you!

winnie_vancouver said:
Hi Kona,

Do you have any update on your ecas and any medical exam request for your parent yet?

My ecas hasn't been changed to "decision made" yet, but the PR column changed to "in process".

I got an email from HK notifying me the case has been transferred to them and another two emails for medical request for my parent the same day on this past Monday.

Hope to hear good news from you soon.

Thanks.

Picky

Star Member
Aug 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2010
Doc's Request.
30-07-2014
File Transfer...
26-05-2015
Med's Request
26-05-2015
Med's Done....
09-07-2015 additional test done on 08-08-2015 dependent PC &relation proof sent on 08-09-15 dependent Fingerprint done 10-09-15
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
jeleni said:
Hi MNZ and Picky,

If you have emailed the LVO, you should receive an automated reply that they got your email and will respond in certain number of days, i think 28-30 days. You should wait for the response within that timeframe before sending another email. They discouraged applicants to send several emails or fax with the same enquiry coz the more they pile up in their system, the slower they can respond to all of them.

I suggest, since you are under time constraint and you were expecting the letter couple of months ago, email them with the subject "Urgent etc. etc". If they believe it's urgent enquiry, they reply in a couple of days.

Another way is to involve your MP. I have never tried this with all our immigration processes but I think it's worth a try to ask assistance from your MP. Search for your MP and contact them asap.

I hope you'll get a response from CIC soon.
Thanks for the reply. The Mp's are busy in elections :( So no appoitment before the 20th.

mhfiroz1967

Star Member
May 23, 2015
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
fam pgp
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16july2010
Doc's Request.
30august2014
AOR Received.
29 august 2014
File Transfer...
21march2015
Med's Request
24june2015
Med's Done....
14july2015
Interview........
Decision made
Passport Req..
04th Feb'2016
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Hi
Anybody is here who got ppr letter from Singapore visa office of 2010 parents PR applicant ?
Please response in this forum .

MNZ

Jan 31, 2015
lakha said:
Hello MNZ
91-11-4178-2000 is the phone number of high commission of Canada in India, I know that they do not accept phone calls regarding immigration, but try it out and try to talk to customer services any how, might be you get any solution and also send your requested documents to new delhi along with a letter and explain everything that how you found about that letter or mail and you never receive it and keep a copy of that letter and mailing receipt as a proof, at least you have a proof, if they ask anything later. do not wait for their reply, they do not reply usually, if it is within timeframe. I hope this things help you. best of luck
Thank you Lakha and Jeleni for your response.
I have sent all the documents to New Delhi with the copy of that note found in GCMS notes, and it has already been delivered. On Friday, the e-CAS changed the status to in process, which is June 15, 2015. However, it was showing application received before that. I saw many members' e-CAS were updated when they were asked for medical or additional documents etc even their e-CAS were updated that they have sent corresponds to them regarding requests. My e-CAS, however, did not mention any of that, even thought they had sent out a mail on June 17, 2015, but the e-CAS did not reflect that. Also, they only mail to me not email and this is pretty strangece as I have also signed up for e-mails correspondence. Anyways, I hope everything gose smoothly from now onwards.

lakha

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2010
Doc's Request.
25-08-2014
AOR Received.
10-02-2015
File Transfer...
21-05-2015
Med's Request
21-05-2015
Med's Done....
20-06-2015
Interview........
i hope not
Passport Req..
21-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
31-12-2015
LANDED..........
16-01-2016
jassyjeff said:
hello senior members, please help delhi visa office has requested matric (grade10) certificate from me which i no longer have (misplaced it)and its a bit of a hassle to get and will take longer then 30 days to get new one. Please advise what I can do? Can i get a letter that is notrazied saying i cant get the certificate it will take more then 30 days to get. Will that be sufficient? Please advise. Thx
hi jassyjeff
are you the sponsor or dependant, did they ask only for matric certificate. From me they ask to send a matric or 12th certificate as a proof of relationship. why did they ask this, if for a proof of relationship with your parents, then you can send your 12th certificate. if you are dependant, then send all other original document along with letter, that you misplaced it and you apply for a new one and send a receipt as a proof.

leerobertmartin

Star Member
Oct 26, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-07-2010
Doc's Request.
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
03-02-2015
File Transfer...
23-10-2015
Med's Request
23-10-2015
Med's Done....
06-11-2015
Passport Req..
09-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
01-03-2016
LANDED..........
22-03-2016
I haven't read on this forum the talk of what will happen after the election with a new gov't. Hasn't both parties (liberal and NDP) stated that they would fast track Parent sponsorship ? Just wondering your thoughts or what you've heard. Looks like we could have a different gov't in power in less than 10 days.

networkjas

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 Dec 2010
Doc's Request.
31 July 2014
AOR Received.
21 Nov 2014
File Transfer...
13 Oct 2015
Med's Request
22 Oct 2015
leerobertmartin said:
I haven't read on this forum the talk of what will happen after the election with a new gov't. Hasn't both parties (liberal and NDP) stated that they would fast track Parent sponsorship ? Just wondering your thoughts or what you've heard. Looks like we could have a different gov't in power in less than 10 days.
I would refrain from talking politics (as well as religion) in this forum because everyone has different opinion in these matter and it typically invoke fights and will divert the discussion to different topic altogether. There are other forums to discuss these topics. Lets keep this forum for status update and direct question related to immigration.

No offence please !

lemonpopsicle

Feb 1, 2015
hi everyone, i just noticed that the ecas status of the application has also been updated:

Sponsorship
We started processing your application on May 29, 2015.