Passport Req..
PPR 1 10th May PPR2 20th May
VISA ISSUED...
inshaAllah soon
LANDED..........
inshaAllah very soon
MNZ said:
Hi Everyone,

I order GCMS note and received today. We were asked to do upfront medical which we did and submitted on 16 June 2015. In gcms note I found that they asked for more document which we never received mail or email.
Applicant sent FC4 Mail out request letter by mail on June 17, 2015. The mail address used was the primary mail address recorded in GCMS. The mail merge template document is save in the New Dehli "XXXXXXXXX" drive. At the time of this entry into notes, there i no indication that the mail address was not valid, or the email was otherwise undelivered. In the bul mail-out, the applican was requested to provide the following within 60 days: - Updated IMM008 - Schedule A form for PA and for all dependents over the age of 18. - Additional Family information form (IMM5406) for PA and for all deps over the age of 18. - The documents listed below: " Docs requested as part of the checklist:** - valid Mailing address - Valid email address if available = Relationship docs for sponsor and accompanying family members - Educational docs and Educational history form for dependents - New PCCs if copies on file are more than 12 months old. - Travel history form for PA and deps over the age of 18 - RPRF if not already paid. - Three (3) updated photos for all applicants - Photocopies of passport bio page, back page, and endorsements applicable: original death certificate of spouse WARNING PROVIDED: if you are unable to submit some or any of the documents listed in the Document Checklist within 60 days, you MUST advise us of the delay and provide reasons (with proof) for the delay. If you do not inform us of the delay, the application will be asessed based on the documents and information on file and it may result in the refusal of your application.
Please help me is this automatic email to everyone or I should end this document again which I have send it last Oct 2014. thanks
Hey we also recieved this kind of email on 24Th July and we were given a period of 30 days we submitted our documentd on 20th August with upfront medicals. Now its been more than a month and we are waiting for passport request

lakha

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2010
Doc's Request.
25-08-2014
AOR Received.
10-02-2015
File Transfer...
21-05-2015
Med's Request
21-05-2015
Med's Done....
20-06-2015
Interview........
i hope not
Passport Req..
21-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
31-12-2015
LANDED..........
16-01-2016
MNZ said:
Hi Everyone,

I order GCMS note and received today. We were asked to do upfront medical which we did and submitted on 16 June 2015. In gcms note I found that they asked for more document which we never received mail or email.
Applicant sent FC4 Mail out request letter by mail on June 17, 2015. The mail address used was the primary mail address recorded in GCMS. The mail merge template document is save in the New Dehli "XXXXXXXXX" drive. At the time of this entry into notes, there i no indication that the mail address was not valid, or the email was otherwise undelivered. In the bul mail-out, the applican was requested to provide the following within 60 days: - Updated IMM008 - Schedule A form for PA and for all dependents over the age of 18. - Additional Family information form (IMM5406) for PA and for all deps over the age of 18. - The documents listed below: " Docs requested as part of the checklist:** - valid Mailing address - Valid email address if available = Relationship docs for sponsor and accompanying family members - Educational docs and Educational history form for dependents - New PCCs if copies on file are more than 12 months old. - Travel history form for PA and deps over the age of 18 - RPRF if not already paid. - Three (3) updated photos for all applicants - Photocopies of passport bio page, back page, and endorsements applicable: original death certificate of spouse WARNING PROVIDED: if you are unable to submit some or any of the documents listed in the Document Checklist within 60 days, you MUST advise us of the delay and provide reasons (with proof) for the delay. If you do not inform us of the delay, the application will be asessed based on the documents and information on file and it may result in the refusal of your application.
Please help me is this automatic email to everyone or I should end this document again which I have send it last Oct 2014. thanks
hi MNZ
yes I also got the e-mail requesting additional document same as you mention in your notes along with pcc on 1st sept. They gave me 60days to submit it and my parents submit on 18th of sept. you should send this all again as soon as possible because I read on this forum, their application is refused because they didn't submit the requested documents and the applicant said, as you said they never receive any letter or email. best of luck

MNZ

Jan 31, 2015
lakha said:
hi MNZ
yes I also got the e-mail requesting additional document same as you mention in your notes along with pcc on 1st sept. They gave me 60days to submit it and my parents submit on 18th of sept. you should send this all again as soon as possible because I read on this forum, their application is refused because they didn't submit the requested documents and the applicant said, as you said they never receive any letter or email. best of luck
Thank you for ur reply. Did you send it by mail or email? Also, should my mother sign the forms or they need without sign? One more question was your email the same like mine or they mention each of the document?

lakha

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2010
Doc's Request.
25-08-2014
AOR Received.
10-02-2015
File Transfer...
21-05-2015
Med's Request
21-05-2015
Med's Done....
20-06-2015
Interview........
i hope not
Passport Req..
21-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
31-12-2015
LANDED..........
16-01-2016
MNZ said:
Thank you for ur reply. Did you send it by mail or email? Also, should my mother sign the forms or they need without sign? One more question was your email the same like mine or they mention each of the document?
my parents sent it by courier. yes, my parents and my sister need to sign the form. yes they mention each document, as what they need to proceed i.e updated form of imm008, scheduled A background form, pcc , photos, my sister's all original certificate from grade5 to current and a regular letter from college etc but they mention each document in a separate line. I got this letter as a attachment with an email.

MNZ

Jan 31, 2015
lakha said:
my parents sent it by courier. yes, my parents and my sister need to sign the form. yes they mention each document, as what they need to proceed i.e updated form of imm008, scheduled A background form, pcc , photos, my sister's all original certificate from grade5 to current and a regular letter from college etc but they mention each document in a separate line. I got this letter as a attachment with an email.
Hi,
Can you send me the checklist please so I can prepare the document and send it to them. I emailed New Delhi but as you know they normally do not reply
or takes month to reply.

Thanks,

Oct 5, 2015
Dear friends,

thank you to all for useful information. Here is the status of application my parents from India. The letter recd in Oct 2015, requested that completed medical should be sent to CPC-Ottawa. I thought visa office supposed to be in the country of origin but the letter states CPC-Ottawa. Is anyone here in similar status?

applied Oct 2010
doc submission Apr 2014, paid RoPR fees
sponsorship approval letter recd Oct 2015
request for upfront medical Oct 2015 to be submitted to CPC-Ottawa.

Oct 5, 2015
gursikhphysio said:
Hi, Coming back on this forum after almost 2-3 years. This forum helped me a lot during my spousal application. I need some help again with my mother's application.

I applied in March 2011 to sponsor my mom. I received addition doc request in 2013. My mom is on a visitor visa with me and OTTAWA is our visa office instead of new delhi. Few days ago, I received a letter saying that my application has been forwarded to OTTAWA and they have requested an Upfront Medical Exam. Is this the same kind of exam that other people get during their application process? Should I expect that they will request my mother's passport soon?

Thanks
Hi gursikhphysio, I am in identical situation but my parents are in India and still medical reports are to be submitted to CPC-Ottawa. Did you got our mother's medical done in Canada and do you have address of CPC-Ottawa. If I google it or go via CIC website to CPC-Ottawa, the address shows ""for temporary visa". Looks like CPC-Ottawa is handling more PR applications as well. See copy from website.

To submit a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) application from within Canada, mail your application to:
CPC – Ottawa
P. O. Box 9640
Ottawa, ON, K1G 6T2
If sent by private courier:
CPC – Ottawa
Temporary Resident Visa Section
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa, ON K1A 1L1

MNZ

Jan 31, 2015
Hello Senior Member,

I sponsor only my mother and I am filing IMM0008 form in Dependents section it says we must provide each family member details if they are accompanying or not. Last year I submitted the same form and I did not included dependent details I removed it from IMM0008. My question is should I remove it or I have to give the details please advise.

networkjas

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 Dec 2010
Doc's Request.
31 July 2014
AOR Received.
21 Nov 2014
File Transfer...
13 Oct 2015
Med's Request
22 Oct 2015
yycrockymountains said:
Dear friends,

thank you to all for useful information. Here is the status of application my parents from India. The letter recd in Oct 2015, requested that completed medical should be sent to CPC-Ottawa. I thought visa office supposed to be in the country of origin but the letter states CPC-Ottawa. Is anyone here in similar status?

applied Oct 2010
doc submission Apr 2014, paid RoPR fees
sponsorship approval letter recd Oct 2015
request for upfront medical Oct 2015 to be submitted to CPC-Ottawa.
Congrats for file approve. Can you please let us know when is your AOR date ?

From colombo

Oct 5, 2015
From colombo said:
Hi guys,

I'm new to this forum & i need of your help badly

My sister received a letter from canadian immigration indicating that she met the eligibility as a sponsor & that our file was transferred to colombo. Further it says the requirement for medical exams but thats all. There were no forms for medical or the list of panel doctors.

Is this the medical request or do we have to wait until our lvo contact us for the medical

our letter was dated on 15 th of sep. But received it today only. So this is a bit urgent.

the letter further states that the med should be forwarded witn the letter to the lvo.

please advice
Some one please reply

zauber99

Jul 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2010
Doc's Request.
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
18-12-2014
File Transfer...
28-04-2015
Med's Done....
18-06-2015
Passport Req..
26-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2015
From colombo said:
Some one please reply
From colombo,
you can choose: 1) do medical and let your doctor send it; 2) wait until you get official request.
We did #1, however test results are only valid for 1 year. So let's say if it takes to long for officer to request for medical, you might be required to redo it (although I have doubts that they should spend more than 12 months to request it).
Search through this thread and you'll find some discussions around it.

lakha

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2010
Doc's Request.
25-08-2014
AOR Received.
10-02-2015
File Transfer...
21-05-2015
Med's Request
21-05-2015
Med's Done....
20-06-2015
Interview........
i hope not
Passport Req..
21-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
31-12-2015
LANDED..........
16-01-2016
MNZ said:
Hi,
Can you send me the checklist please so I can prepare the document and send it to them. I emailed New Delhi but as you know they normally do not reply
or takes month to reply.

Thanks,
hi MNZ,
you can see that checklist on page185, as I posted before when I receive the email. But you can't send the requested documents without the copy of this letter, because they mention in the letter that send all the documents with the copy of this letter. did you see, on notes that on which address, they sent you letter or email.

MNZ

Jan 31, 2015
lakha said:
hi MNZ,
you can see that checklist on page185, as I posted before when I receive the email. But you can't send the requested documents without the copy of this letter, because they mention in the letter that send all the documents with the copy of this letter. did you see, on notes that on which address, they sent you letter or email.
Thank you,

jassyjeff

May 24, 2015
Hi, Senior members, please advise. I would like to order gcms notes for my parents sponsorship filed in 2010. I would like to know what the hold up is. Can someone tell me please if I can get notes under my name (resides in canada) or do I have to have a consent form with both my mom and dad's (main applicant) signature and sisters(over 18). Please advise,
thanks in advance.

harjassjeet

Star Member
Sep 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 June 2016
Med's Done....