+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2010 Parents sponsorship applicants join here

Notley

Star Member
May 27, 2015
amitP said:
Finally Its Done!!!
Parents received their Visa stamped passports from New Delhi office.
It took 7 business days to get back the PP's(sent July 25th and received back with visa August 4th).
Visa is valid until their medicals are valid(1 year from the date of medicals). May 25th, 2016.
Here is the time line:-
Sponsored- August-2010(both parents only, no dependents)
Documents request- August- 2014
Document sent- October 20th, 2014
AOR received- January 20th, 2015(dated Dec 30,2014)
additional document request- Mar 25th, 2015(via email)- Doc sent Mar 27th, 2015(via email)
Sponsor approval- April 2, 2015 (file sent to Ottawa)
Medical request(via email)- May 18th, Medical done May 22nd.
PP request(via email)-July 24, 2015. sent July 25th via VFS India to New Delhi
Visa issued-Received passport back August 4th.
Landed- soon...

I wish all of you best of luck with your applications and Thanks a lot for all the valuable information, it really helped.
Hi amitP
Congratulations for Visa stamping for PR of your respected parents. Will you share that after receiving medical on which date LVO start showing Decision Made prior of issuing email for PPR. I am anxious as in our medical done in May was shwn as medical ecvd on 12 June ,2015 & then start showing Decision Made by Ottawa on 28th July in which in ecase it is written that Decision has been made & will contact you. But till date no PPR email received however in other case after days of shoeing decision made they have recvd PPR. Pl give your opinion I again wish early & happy Landing of your parents

prodigalson

Aug 4, 2015
Hey guys,

First, this forum is an invaluable resource, and thanks to you all for your valuable insight.

Secondly, I apologize in advance if this question has been asked, but I was unable to find it.

I am sponsoring my mom, her case is being processed in London, and her passport is now ready to be stamped with the PR VISA. ;)

Here is the thing: she is currently on a SUPERVISA here in Canada, and intends to stay until early 2016. I contacted the office and they told me that she can send her passport to Ottawa to be stamped.

So far so good.

However, what happens after that? Is there anyway she can "enter" Canada while still here? That is, does she have to leave Canada (to Pakistan) and come back to mark her "entry"? Has anyone encountered a case like this. In short, she wants to get everything done while she is here: the passport stamp, the entry etc.

How can she do this? Thank you!

Notley

Star Member
May 27, 2015
prodigalson said:
Hey guys,

First, this forum is an invaluable resource, and thanks to you all for your valuable insight.

Secondly, I apologize in advance if this question has been asked, but I was unable to find it.

I am sponsoring my mom, her case is being processed in London, and her passport is now ready to be stamped with the PR VISA. ;)

Here is the thing: she is currently on a SUPERVISA here in Canada, and intends to stay until early 2016. I contacted the office and they told me that she can send her passport to Ottawa to be stamped.

So far so good.

However, what happens after that? Is there anyway she can "enter" Canada while still here? That is, does she have to leave Canada (to Pakistan) and come back to mark her "entry"? Has anyone encountered a case like this. In short, she wants to get everything done while she is here: the passport stamp, the entry etc.

Hi prodigalson
Congratulations for getting PPR request. Your mother need not to go back to Pakistan. She has to cross Canada border by road to USA and will get entry refusal certificate which she had to show to Canada border security on coming back from USA border the officer sitting on border are aware that your mother wants to land in Canada & within half an hour you people can complete process & will get Landing certificate This is called Landing at Flag Post. You must go through detailed experience of Landing giving by Lalu Ji in this forum in March 2015. You go through his post & get printing for your record and information which is very useful.

big2can

Jan 30, 2015
The status changed for my parents' application to "Decision Made" on July 29, 2015. No PPR request yet.

I have talked to CIC agent on July 31, 2015 asking how to "land" if parents in Canada right now. The Agent said that they can arrange "landing" in Canada in the office closer to you postal code.

Just hope it is not a bad decision.

Harrie

Nov 4, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Doc's Request.
Sep 2015
AOR Received.
Mar 2016
File Transfer...
Sep 2016
Hi Guys..

I applied for my parents sponsorship in May 2011 and didn't receive any email for additional documents, so I called CIC today and they told me they had sent the email to my old email address which i checked but i did received any.. (May be they send it to domain.com instead of domain.ca of my email address)

I requested CIC to update my email address to gmail one and they said will take 5 business days.

My question is.... Will they send me another email request to the updated gmail email address or i have to wait for the 90 days to be over and then they will send me the request as a second reminder?

Can anyone please advise me... on how to handle this??

Thanks...

Notley

Star Member
May 27, 2015
big2can said:
The status changed for my parents' application to "Decision Made" on July 29, 2015. No PPR request yet.

I have talked to CIC agent on July 31, 2015 asking how to "land" if parents in Canada right now. The Agent said that they can arrange "landing" in Canada in the office closer to you postal code.

Just hope it is not a bad decision.
Hi big2 Can
Had asked CIC agent as to how much days from date of Decision Made you have to wait for PPR. In ecade mine Decision Made date is 28th July

lakha

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2010
Doc's Request.
25-08-2014
AOR Received.
10-02-2015
File Transfer...
21-05-2015
Med's Request
21-05-2015
Med's Done....
20-06-2015
Interview........
i hope not
Passport Req..
21-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
31-12-2015
LANDED..........
16-01-2016
hi
my parents medical done on 20 june 2015 and file transferred to delhi in may. but Ecas still not update. is somebody else whose file transferred to delhi in may and status change into in process yet. I think they are handling the case which are transferred in April or before.

big2can

Jan 30, 2015
Notley said:
Hi big2 Can
Had asked CIC agent as to how much days from date of Decision Made you have to wait for PPR. In ecade mine Decision Made date is 28th July
I only asked how they usually deliver the letter with the decision. The agent said that if previous communications was via email, so I should expect email with a decision.

zauber99

Jul 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2010
Doc's Request.
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
18-12-2014
File Transfer...
28-04-2015
Med's Done....
18-06-2015
Passport Req..
26-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2015
Got an email from Warsaw today asking for:
1) IMM5669 Schedule A since age of 18 for my parents. Strange, I've provided info for the past 10 years and thought that was sufficient. I sent a request to the office to check whether they still need info since age 18 :( That's going to be a hassle to get all that information (work, study, travel, etc.). Anyone could shed a light on this?
2) Copies of all pages of the passport.

Thanks,

zauber99

zeeshah

Nov 8, 2014
Did anybody get additional document request from London Office after file transfer and medical submission.

Doucments requested pertaining to proof of relationship to sponsor via birth certificates and additional 10 year history from the last 10 years already reported. strange enough ...

Maja83

Feb 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2010
Doc's Request.
28-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-12-2014
File Transfer...
09-04-2015
Med's Request
05-08-2015
Med's Done....
24-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-09-2015
LANDED..........
soon
My parent got the medical request today :)

first_generation

Star Member
Oct 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2, 2010 (Parents+3 dependents)
Doc's Request.
July 30, 2014 (submitted Oct 14, 2014)
AOR Received.
January 30, 2015 (dated Jan 16, 2015)
File Transfer...
March 31, 2015 Manila
Med's Request
Apr 9, 2015
Med's Done....
Apr 30, 2015
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
June 17, 2015 (submitted via fedex July 2)
VISA ISSUED...
July 16, 2015 (received via dhl July 27)
LANDED..........
Landed all 5!
prodigalson said:
Hey guys,

So far so good.

That's true what notley said about flagpolling to get landed immigrant. However, there is now an option not to exit, just call cic to make an appointment. Regards.

Maja83

Feb 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2010
Doc's Request.
28-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-12-2014
File Transfer...
09-04-2015
Med's Request
05-08-2015
Med's Done....
24-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-09-2015
LANDED..........
soon
soonihope said:
congrats. which visa office was your file transferred to.
waraw visa office, they also asked for copy of the passport pages again. is that their standard request?