Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
Notley said:
canvis2006 said:
don't ask, just send updated paperwork to them quickly.
[/quote
Hi Canvis2006
I am very happy to see Champion Member appearing again in the form. Shall feel obliged if you kindly throw some light on following points:
(1)Med done on 20th May 2015 but Doctor called again on 3rd June 2015 just to tell that every thing in order & uploaded results to CIC on 4th June 2015 but till date CIC not showing receipt of medical but showing in process;
(2) How much is expected for PPR& immigration visa stamping;
(3)Whether on receiving back PP with immigration stamping can I go to my native country & get Landing certificate on return after.
(4) Is there any time limit for Landing . Thnx
1. Takes time for CIC's doctors to update the medicals in the system, no choice but to wait.
2. No idea, could be weeks to months, depending on visa office
3. Should be doable
4. Must land before the visa expiry date

first_generation

Star Member
Oct 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2, 2010 (Parents+3 dependents)
Doc's Request.
July 30, 2014 (submitted Oct 14, 2014)
AOR Received.
January 30, 2015 (dated Jan 16, 2015)
File Transfer...
March 31, 2015 Manila
Med's Request
Apr 9, 2015
Med's Done....
Apr 30, 2015
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
June 17, 2015 (submitted via fedex July 2)
VISA ISSUED...
July 16, 2015 (received via dhl July 27)
LANDED..........
Landed all 5!
cristhel.fernandez said:
Hi First_Generation,

have you received a letter or heard anything from CIC after your parents did their medical?
it thrilled me to see yours is moving as it mean, mine will be in queue.

Hi Jeleni,
can you please update my timeline? thank you!

Category........: FAM
Visa Office......: CPC-M
App. Filed.......: October 21, 2010 (Parents+1 dependent)
Doc's Request.: July 30, 2014 (submitted Oct 16, 2014)
AOR Received.: February 25, 2015 (dated Jan 16, 2015)
Decision made for Sponsorship: letter sent May 28, 2015 (but letter hasn't been received yet. I called CIC requesting to resend the letter)
File Transfer...: ????
Med's Request: June 9, 2015 (by email); 30 days to comply
Hi cristhel,

That's good news you also have MR already. Congrats!

My dad received additional doc request after MR, email request received on May 17. LVO asked for signed Appendix A (passport request detail info sheet) but original passport itself was not yet required. Also, one of the dependent sibling is in Dubai and was asked for PCs since his PCs were the only ones not submitted yet during the first doc request. FedEx tracking receipt date by the embassy on June 1. After that, haven't heard anything... No changes with ecas as well...Just waiting...

happy81

Star Member
Mar 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 14,2014
AOR Received.
dec 17, 2014
File Transfer...
AOR received Jan 14, 2015.
Med's Request
Upfront Aug 2014
Med's Done....
waiting for Re med request
Interview........
June 08, 2016
guys who submit med to cic...is it submitted by doc or by us..

pinoypunjab

Jun 13, 2015
first_generation said:
Hi cristhel,

That's good news you also have MR already. Congrats!

My dad received additional doc request after MR, email request received on May 17. LVO asked for signed Appendix A (passport request detail info sheet) but original passport itself was not yet required. Also, one of the dependent sibling is in Dubai and was asked for PCs since his PCs were the only ones not submitted yet during the first doc request. FedEx tracking receipt date by the embassy on June 1. After that, haven't heard anything... No changes with ecas as well...Just waiting...

Hi First_Generation,

Not sure if we have identical requirements. Just a few questions.

1. Instructions on filling up Appendix A. Instruction said each member of the Family should fill their own. Does that mean just a single form for everybody and each member should enter their own info where applicable ? OR, Each member should fill-up their own Appendix A form ?

2. My spouse worked overseas to 2 other countries, that required PC and was advised to start obtaining them( as they take a long time to obtain) during the document request submitted last year. But the current additional document request is not asking for it ( though we have the document already) I guess we only need to provide what is asked. ( The last employment abroad was 5 years ago )

3. Also required in the letter sent to me is a certification issued by NBI, providing details of their records relating to the remark on the clearance. Not sure why this is required when we don't have any records at all, I assume it was written in error OR only for those who applies ( I guess I can disregard it, or better yet, re-send another copy of the clearance). Did you get the same list too ?

4. You mentioned that you use FedEx courier to send to Docs to LVO. Is there an option that we could do this? I thought we only suppose to use their affiliate vfsglobal. ( If this is the case then I would opt-in to this option as the documents required are only for one way. Unlike passport that needs return delivery. )

first_generation

Star Member
Oct 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
March 31, 2015 Manila
Med's Request
Apr 9, 2015
Med's Done....
Apr 30, 2015
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Landed all 5!
pinoypunjab said:
Hi First_Generation,

Not sure if we have identical requirements. Just a few questions.

1. Instructions on filling up Appendix A. Instruction said each member of the Family should fill their own. Does that mean just a single form for everybody and each member should enter their own info where applicable ? OR, Each member should fill-up their own Appendix A form ?

2. My spouse worked overseas to 2 other countries, that required PC and was advised to start obtaining them( as they take a long time to obtain) during the document request submitted last year. But the current additional document request is not asking for it ( though we have the document already) I guess we only need to provide what is asked. ( The last employment abroad was 5 years ago )

3. Also required in the letter sent to me is a certification issued by NBI, providing details of their records relating to the remark on the clearance. Not sure why this is required when we don't have any records at all, I assume it was written in error OR only for those who applies ( I guess I can disregard it, or better yet, re-send another copy of the clearance). Did you get the same list too ?

4. You mentioned that you use FedEx courier to send to Docs to LVO. Is there an option that we could do this? I thought we only suppose to use their affiliate vfsglobal. ( If this is the case then I would opt-in to this option as the documents required are only for one way. Unlike passport that needs return delivery. )
Hi pinoypunjab,

1. Since my dad's instruction received says "Each person should complete his/her own form", all members of the family including the dependents completed and signed each their own own forms wherein my parents exactly have the same info in the completed form except that their names are interchanged in the applicant and spouse portion. Then each of the dependents filled out the applicant portion, placed N/A to the spouse and child portion. So each completed and signed their own forms.

2. You may send the PC of your wife together with the other doc requested.

3. My dad did not submit any certification since no "No Criminal Record” or “No Pending Record” remarks in the issued NBI, it's only required if applicable. If your nbi has either those remarks or something that implies a record on file, then you have to get certification from nbi regarding details of those remarks as well as your own explanation.

4. My dad was given two options of submital either courier to makati embassy address or in person to VAC. I actually preferred VAC since they will also checked completeness of submission as well as whatever date stamp they received your documents is the official date received. Also, no chance of losing doc like using courier. Our case we have to use courier since m dad is here in canada. I thought two options should be available from CIC Manila, please double check your instruction.

5. By the way, with regards to my previous post / answer to you, have you decided on what to do with your IMM0008? Are you resubmitting an updated one to correct the dependant type A? I'm just curious.

Regards.

first_generation

Star Member
Oct 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
March 31, 2015 Manila
Med's Request
Apr 9, 2015
Med's Done....
Apr 30, 2015
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Landed all 5!
happy81 said:
guys who submit med to cic...is it submitted by doc or by us..
If you received an MR with IMM1017E, then the panel doc will submit to cic. If you received upfront medical instruction with no form attachment, then the panel doc during the medical exam will give you medical info sheet which you will need to submit to cic.

pinoypunjab

Jun 13, 2015
first_generation said:
Hi pinoypunjab,

1. Since my dad's instruction received says "Each person should complete his/her own form", all members of the family including the dependents completed and signed each their own own forms wherein my parents exactly have the same info in the completed form except that their names are interchanged in the applicant and spouse portion. Then each of the dependents filled out the applicant portion, placed N/A to the spouse and child portion. So each completed and signed their own forms.

2. You may send the PC of your wife together with the other doc requested.

3. My dad did not submit any certification since no "No Criminal Record” or “No Pending Record” remarks in the issued NBI, it's only required if applicable. If your nbi has either those remarks or something that implies a record on file, then you have to get certification from nbi regarding details of those remarks as well as your own explanation.

4. My dad was given two options of submital either courier to makati embassy address or in person to VAC. I actually preferred VAC since they will also checked completeness of submission as well as whatever date stamp they received your documents is the official date received. Also, no chance of losing doc like using courier. Our case we have to use courier since m dad is here in canada. I thought two options should be available from CIC Manila, please double check your instruction.

5. By the way, with regards to my previous post / answer to you, have you decided on what to do with your IMM0008? Are you resubmitting an updated one to correct the dependant type A? I'm just curious.

Regards.

Hi First_Generation,

Thanks again for responding so quick, because of that we are able to do things right and faster.

Regarding notifying the immigration about Dependent type correction. I am still deciding on the proper approach, since I will be submitting additional documents soon, I can attach a small note stating about the new information I just learned and if it can be corrected. ( If this really is significant in determining if a dependant would require continuous study) but regardless, it still has to be corrected.

And yes, please forward me the IRPA and OP that I may quote. This will help a lot.

Thanks again.

Notley

Star Member
May 27, 2015
jeleni said:
Done! Nice to know more medical requests are coming in.
Dear Jelani ji
Kindly update my timeline as under
1. Application submitted (Father Only) Oct 2010
2. Additional doc received by cic Nov 2014
3. Additional IMM 1134A 16Feb 2015
4. Sponsor app & file transfer London 23.02.2015
5. Med request & ecase in process 15.05.2015
6. Med done 25.05.2015
7. Penal Doctor uploaded emed 08.06.2015
8. Med received as per ecase(in process) 15.06.2015

Bharat_bharat

Jun 16, 2015
Time line

Category........: FAM
App. Filed.......: Sep-2010
Doc's Request.: Aug 2014
AOR Received.: Jan 2015
File Transfer...: Feb 2015
Med's Request: May 2015
Med's Done....: May 2015
Doc's requested again with medicals, submitted.: June 2015
Passport Req..: waiting
VISA ISSUED...: waiting

nitinbali60

Star Member
Jun 8, 2009
Hey Guys,

Another hurdle in the case.

Today I received an email from CIC asking for FBI clearance certificate for my parents within 90 days. My parents have visited USA 3 times in last 5 year but only stayed between 1-2 months each visit. Why are they asking for FBI certificate if they haven't stayed more than 6 months in USA ?

On top of this they are providing 90 days for this but are also advising it could take 16-18 weeks to obtain FBI clearance certificate. Doesn't make sense. Any advice or experience is highly appreciated. Can I call them and challenge this as they never stayed for over 2 months in USA in each visit?

This is what the email reads:

Dear .............

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

Primary Applicant Name

> FBI Clearance: Please provide an original FBI clearance Certificate. Information on obtaining this document may be found at:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/united-states.asp.
Once on the FBI Website please select the Option 1: Submit your request directly to the FBI.

Dependent Applicant

> FBI Clearance: Please provide an original FBI clearance Certificate. Information on obtaining this document may be found at:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/united-states.asp.
Once on the FBI Website please select the Option 1: Submit your request directly to the FBI.

Please note:
All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.

Processing times are normally between 16 and 18 weeks. The FBI will send you a letter with the results of their record check. That letter will be your police certificate. You should send the letter and any attached documents to the Citizenship and Immigration Canada office processing your file. All police certificates must be originals. Photocopies will not be accepted by our office.

FBI certificates must be provided within 90 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal and/or delay of your application.

Additional documents may be requested by the Visa Officer upon the complete assessment of your application.

If we have asked you to send us several documents, you are required to submit all the documents together. Do not send documents one at a time. You should include your name and file number (which is indicated in the subject line) in all your correspondence.

We do not acknowledge receipt of mail or documents. If you send mail by courier to our office and you want to ensure that it has arrived, please check with the courier company. We will not respond to enquiries asking to confirm receipt of documents/emails/ information.

If you are unable to submit the requested document(s) within the timeframe given, you must notify our office before the due date ¬and you must provide an explanation as to why you are unable to submit the documents within the given timeframe.

If you do not answer all questions and provide all the documents requested, this will cause delays in the processing of your application. If a question does not apply to you please write 'N/A' or 'Not Applicable.' Do not leave the answer blank. You must answer all questions in English or French.

It is your responsibility to ensure that the information you provide our office is accurate and up-to-date. Please inform us immediately if there are any changes to the information or documents you have submitted.

If we do not receive a response within the time allotted to you from the date of this notice, a decision will be made based on the information on your file, which could result in the refusal of your application.

Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and send your correspondence to CPC-Ottawa at the address indicated below.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Sincerely,

Case Processing Centre – Ottawa (CPC-O) – Family Reunification Unit
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
CPC-Ottawa, NHQ - Centralized Processing Region
219 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON
K1A 1L1, Canada
Fax: (613) 946-6059
CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

patel007

Nov 28, 2014
Hi,
Please add me on the Time Line.
Application date : June 2010
Doc Request: July 2014
AOR: Feb 2015
Approval Date: MAY 28 2015 (File Transferred to New Delhi)
Dependents on the file.
Thanks and Good luck to all.

networkjas

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 Dec 2010
Doc's Request.
31 July 2014
AOR Received.
21 Nov 2014
File Transfer...
13 Oct 2015
Med's Request
22 Oct 2015
eric leon said:
m so tense.no approval yet.aor 7 april.I wait every day for good news.every hour is so hard.
I know me too. Have you ordered caips ?

first_generation

Star Member
Oct 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
March 31, 2015 Manila
Med's Request
Apr 9, 2015
Med's Done....
Apr 30, 2015
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Landed all 5!
pinoypunjab said:
Hi First_Generation,

Thanks again for responding so quick, because of that we are able to do things right and faster.

Regarding notifying the immigration about Dependent type correction. I am still deciding on the proper approach, since I will be submitting additional documents soon, I can attach a small note stating about the new information I just learned and if it can be corrected. ( If this really is significant in determining if a dependant would require continuous study) but regardless, it still has to be corrected.

And yes, please forward me the IRPA and OP that I may quote. This will help a lot.

Thanks again.
Here are the sections you can quote. The IRPR definition of a dependent child already changed but our application is under the pre-amended definition. I have searched and prepared this which I included during the initial document request which I submitted on Oct 2014. Where checklist says proof of schooling, etc for 22 yrs & over, I attached an explanation quoting this sections to support the fact that my dad did not submit the said requirements for type B dependant since it does not apply to my siblings who are type A dependants. Also, just in case my siblings are denied which I hope not, this is just in preparation for an appeal. But I hope this will not be needed, since an appeal could last 2 years not to mention cost for lawyer :(

All the best.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2014/ob588.asp
Operational Bulletin 588 – August 1, 2014 (Modified)
2.2 Continued application of pre-amendment definition to certain applications
2.3 Transitional provisions
2.4 Lock-in regulations

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op01-eng.pdf
OP 1 Procedures
5.24. Lock-in date

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op02-eng.pdf
OP 2 Processing Members of the Family Class
5.4. Lock-in age of dependent children
5.13. Who qualifies as a dependent child?
5.23. When must requirements be met by family members?

Note: The links attached are for YOU only as reference, no need to include in letter explanation, in case you're writing one.

You may want to post a new topic with regards to question about rectifying mistake in IMM008, and see what others suggest especially from senior members. They might have good ideas and help you decide on the proper approach.