January 30, 2015
Med's Request
February 9, 2015
Med's Done....
February 12, 2015
Interview........
Current Status: In Process
When did you do the medicals?

Were in the same date.... Also mrs-vkp, but haven't heard anything until now..

Please put your sponsorship approval and medical date.

amar_bhatia said:
Hello,
Below is my timeline
Applied for parents immigration(no dependents) : Jul2010
Received letter for additional docs: Sep 2014
Sent completed Docs : Nov 2014
Received AOR : Feb 2015
Ecas Status changed to In Process on Mar 2015

After that I have not heard or received anything from CIC. Called the call center and they say application is is process they have no further information. Is someone else on the same boat? Any advise from other members?

Xbero

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Hi guys,

I recently got email from New Delhi that asks for this: Updated police clearance certificates for you and your dependants over the age of 18, whether accompanying or not, from every country where you or your dependant(s) have spent a period of six months or more. All police certificates should not be greater than 12 months old.

Since my parents have been in Canada on a Super Visa for the past 10 months, I don't know if I should also get a Canadian PCC and submit it along with all other requested documents.

Please advise.

gurunanak

Aug 17, 2014
Xbero said:
Hi guys,

I recently got email from New Delhi that asks for this: Updated police clearance certificates for you and your dependants over the age of 18, whether accompanying or not, from every country where you or your dependant(s) have spent a period of six months or more. All police certificates should not be greater than 12 months old.

Since my parents have been in Canada on a Super Visa for the past 10 months, I don't know if I should also get a Canadian PCC and submit it along with all other requested documents.

Please advise.
Yes, you need to get RCMP clearance. It usually takes less than 2 weeks to get the cleatance. Hope this helps

first_generation

Star Member
Oct 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2, 2010 (Parents+3 dependents)
Doc's Request.
July 30, 2014 (submitted Oct 14, 2014)
AOR Received.
January 30, 2015 (dated Jan 16, 2015)
File Transfer...
March 31, 2015 Manila
Med's Request
Apr 9, 2015
Med's Done....
Apr 30, 2015
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
June 17, 2015 (submitted via fedex July 2)
VISA ISSUED...
July 16, 2015 (received via dhl July 27)
LANDED..........
Landed all 5!
Xbero said:
Hi guys,

Please advise.
Hi Xbero. Please check the link attached. In my case, my parents are currently here on a TRV since Nov 2013.
As per below link, No, I did not submit Canadian PC since there was no specific request for it (which I mentioned in a letter attached to the other PC submitted) but submitted only PC from home country. On their last correspondence with regards to additional documents required, they did not asked for the Canadian PC nor Candian Criminal record check for my parents. They only asked for the dependant's PC who is currently in Dubai. But this is experience from Manila CIC. Different visa office or even just different officer may review and require differently. But then again, if you have time to apply for it, it definitely won't hurt to submit. But it has to be Canadian Criminal record check as per the link and not regular police certificate/letter.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/canada.asp

prince nijjar

May 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisuaga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 sept 2010
Doc's Request.
30 july 2014
AOR Received.
9 Dec 2014
File Transfer...
New delhi -25 feb 2015
Med's Request
25 april 2015
Med's Done....
7 may 2015
Passport Req..
28 sept 2015
VISA ISSUED...
7 oct 2015
heloo eveyone one please help me ....
Today i want to check my online status ... I type my- file number , dob , place and namd
But it dies not open ...so which number we have to enter -- there are 4 options
Can abody help me

networkjas

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 Dec 2010
Doc's Request.
31 July 2014
AOR Received.
21 Nov 2014
File Transfer...
13 Oct 2015
Med's Request
22 Oct 2015
jeleni said:
I googled "how to send passport etc." and was directed to this same forum :)
Many people got this in email. check following :
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/passport-request-and-living-outside-canada-t248141.0.html

MNZ

Jan 31, 2015
Hello everyone,

In the SA letter, my mother was asked to do an upfront medical exam, so my question is after the medical is done, where should we send the receipt of the medical exam? to New Delhi or Mississauga? Our file has been transferred to New Delhi, but we didn't receive any ARO from New Delhi yet. She will be doing her medical in Abu Dhabi.

Please help me with the procedure of mailing RPRF and receipt of medical exam to New Delhi office. In the SA letter, I was asked to mail it to the above VAS office, but I wasn't given any mailing address.

Regards,

MNZ

Rickydeep

May 31, 2015
Hi Everyone , Please help me!
My name is Ricky ( Parents are in India with one dependent). Here is my timeline:

I sponsored my parents in June 2010.
Additional document request ; 30 July 2014
Submitted : 16 September 2014
AOR: 5 December 2014
I did not hear any thing after this.

Is there any one who is also with the same timeline. Could any share why I am so behind as compared to other applicants, why I have to wait so long? Is there any one who also been through the same situation ?

eric leon

Dec 6, 2012
Rickydeep said:
My name is Ricky ( Parents are in India with one dependent). Here is my timeline:

Is there any one who is also with the same timeline. Could any share why I am so behind as compared to other applicants, why I have to wait so long? Is there any one who also been through the same situation ?
u should call them and ask

first_generation

Star Member
Oct 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
March 31, 2015 Manila
Med's Request
Apr 9, 2015
Med's Done....
Apr 30, 2015
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Landed all 5!
Rickydeep said:

Hi Ricky. Try getting your caips notes, see link below. It may take 4 weeks or so but at least you will know exactly what's going on in you file case... Or who knows maybe you'll hear from cic before or after your caips note release, it won't hurt to request for it. Only cost $5.00 and you may apply online.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563E.pdf

pinoypunjab

Jun 13, 2015
Hello everyone,

I am the principal being sponsored that just completed medical examination a month ago. I have a dependant, that just turned 22 and completed degree. Since dependency requires full time studies, I am not sure if I should let my dependent continue studies on a related field (Masters, or short term courses ) to maintain status while we are near the VISA granting process.

Not sure what to do at this point. Is my dependants status already secured at this point?

Need your advise, please.

first_generation

Star Member
Oct 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
March 31, 2015 Manila
Med's Request
Apr 9, 2015
Med's Done....
Apr 30, 2015
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Landed all 5!
pinoypunjab said:
Hello everyone,

I am the principal being sponsored that just completed medical examination a month ago. I have a dependant, that just turned 22 and completed degree. Since dependency requires full time studies, I am not sure if I should let my dependent continue studies on a related field (Masters, or short term courses ) to maintain status while we are near the VISA granting process.

Not sure what to do at this point. Is my dependants status already secured at this point?

Need your advise, please.
Hi pinoypunjab. I'm sponsoring my dad with similar case (dependents below 22 at the time of submission now over 22). The dependency that requires continuous schooling is type B at the time of sponsorship application. My siblings belong to the Type A dependant but still I worry somehow since they stopped schooling and working already. Our application is also at the stage where medicals are done already, PCs etc submitted. The LVO requested some additional docs already and haven't mentioned any school requirements, no hint of any requirements related to that. I'm just holding on to the fact that they are Type A dependants which would secure their spots "hopefully".

I have reached out to someone with similar case though theirs is not PGP but sponsoring her son who came in canada by the age of over 26 independent, working already yet was type A at the time of application and then was still approved.

Now we're just waiting...

nitinbali60

Star Member
Jun 8, 2009
Hey Guys,

I received medical request via email this morning. happy to see little movement. I am little worried about medicals though as my father has high creatinine and urea levels in recent lab test.
Anyone has experience with kidney related issues during medicals? Any tips and advice will be helpful.

I hope everyone waiting for medicals gets their request soon.

Thanks

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
nitinbali60 said:
Hey Guys,

I received medical request via email this morning. happy to see little movement. I am little worried about medicals though as my father has high creatinine and urea levels in recent lab test.
Anyone has experience with kidney related issues during medicals? Any tips and advice will be helpful.

I hope everyone waiting for medicals gets their request soon.

Thanks
congrats nitinbali60. hope all goes well with your father's medicals.
Take care and all the best.

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
Jeleni along with nitinbali60 also today I see forum member bmm on the other parent thread has updated his profile as he has also received medicals today.

Would you be kind enough to update the spreadsheet with nitinbali60 and bmm's medicals today.

Thank you.