March 31, 2015 Manila
Med's Request
Apr 9, 2015
Med's Done....
Apr 30, 2015
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
June 17, 2015 (submitted via fedex July 2)
VISA ISSUED...
July 16, 2015 (received via dhl July 27)
LANDED..........
Landed all 5!
cool_wind said:
Hi, I am new on this forum and re-posting this... some1 please reply.

Applied in 2010 for parent,
File moved to UK-LNDN in 2013
Medical done last month-

But ecas is not updated yet-Only one line is there
We received your application for PR on XXXXXXXX.

why is it not updated yet.Please advise if it is normal.
Don't worry Cool_wind, it will be updated soon. What's important is you're done with medical and so it's moving. In my case, I don't know exactly but my ecas was updated I think between 4-6 wks after medical. Check the spread sheet of other applicants so you may have idea with similar timelines. Add your timeline in the spreadsheet if not done already. All the best.

kaitmhia

Nov 27, 2013
Hi,

I understand that about medical request. I printed the forma letter for medicals, but there was no mention of PCC.

So im asking, could my in laws get the PCC done without any formal letter. Would the police satation ask for a letter?

gaur84

Star Member
Jan 16, 2015
jeleni said:
Hi gaur84,

We really don't know how CIC works. Normally, we see passport request first before decision made (DM). But there are times also that DM comes first on ECAS before you receive a passport request. If you believe that there's nothing wrong with their medical results and background checks are all ok then passport request should be coming soon.

Personally, i think it's a positive decision. Let's hope for that :)
Thanks jeleni..thats what i'm thinking as well. Yes there is nothing wrong with the application..
Hopefully CIC will request the passports soon.

Thanks

jeleni

Jan 13, 2006
Surrey, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug. 2010 - Parent Sponsorship
Doc's Request.
July 30, '14/submitted on 9/12/14
AOR Received.
Dec. 8, 2014
File Transfer...
Jan. 27 '15 to Ottawa (Sponsor's ECAS - DM Feb.2 '15)
Med's Request
May 16,'15
Med's Done....
May 20,'15 w/ addtl test Aug. 24, '15
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Sep. 30, 2015 / Submitted: Oct. 6, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Oct. 26, 2015
kaitmhia said:
Hi,

I understand that about medical request. I printed the forma letter for medicals, but there was no mention of PCC.

So im asking, could my in laws get the PCC done without any formal letter. Would the police satation ask for a letter?
I am not sure of other countries. But in the Philippines, we just have to apply for it and state the reason for. We don't need a letter from CIC. What country are you getting it from? It's best to mention it here so any member can reply to your query who have been in that situation or knowledgeable of that specific country.

kaitmhia

Nov 27, 2013
Helloo

This is for country India. My in laws would be doing medicals from Ahmedabad and PCC will need to be done in Vadodara. Anyone have any issues in getting PCC from local police stations wihout formal letter?

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
kaitmhia said:
Helloo

This is for country India. My in laws would be doing medicals from Ahmedabad and PCC will need to be done in Vadodara. Anyone have any issues in getting PCC from local police stations wihout formal letter?
You will have no problem getting PCC from India. No letter needed from CIC.

Notley

Star Member
May 27, 2015
kaitmhia said:
Helloo

Hi
In India PCC is issued by Senior Supdtt of Police (SSP) office. Your applicants have to apply on standard form availale in SSP office and copies of Passport & 3 PP sized photos are to be attached with the application. Usually within 10 to 15 days PCC is issued by SSP office after police verification. In case if your applicant have some contact then verification can be done personally. It is very simple and PCC are issued very fast valid for 6 months from the date of iussue. Once PCC is submitted to CIC then you are relieved and nothing to worry for expiry of PCC. Wish for early issuance of PCC. I also prey to GOD for issuance of medical request for SOOINIHOPEs

JohnyTanggo

Jun 6, 2015
Hello everyone, Below is my Timeline, Currently received medical request,
Got a couple of questions

After Medical completion, who will forward the result to the Immigration ?

I think the instructions sent to me was outdated and not personalized. Possibly a template. Since they are asking for a receipt that was already sent in previous update.(e.g. ROLF) They would like the receipts to be sent in email

Once Medical Examination is complete, How long will I have to wait for them to request for the original passports.

Category........: Parent Sponsorship
Visa Office......: CPP-M
App. Filed.......:Nov-2010
Doc's Request.: Sep 2014
AOR Received.: Oct2014
File Transfer...: Oct 2014
Med's Request: Jun 2015
Med's Done....:
Passport Req..:
VISA ISSUED...:

Happy face

Star Member
May 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
Doc's Request.
July 2014
AOR Received.
Dec 1 ,2014
File Transfer...
Ottawa Feb 12 ,2015
Hi guys . Do we check parent's online status the same site as we used to check our sponsorship status or is there any other heading ? My parents did their medicals and the status still shows " application received".

nitinbali60

Star Member
Jun 8, 2009
soonihope said:
Hey nitinbali60 any news at your end. I'm still waiting for medicals what about you.
Still in the waiting game for medical request. It is frustrated to think about it everyday. My parents are in India and wants to be here with grandkids asap. I am applying regular visitor visa for them and they will complete upfront medicals in India before they fly to Canada. This is because, if the medical request comes later within a year, they dont have to fly back to India. They will also get a new Police verification before they fly.

I have also requested GCMS ATIP notes to see where is the held up. I am seeing people who received document request in september 2014 (next batch probably) are now getting medical request. Even though I am happy for all of them, but also sad for people who are still waiting and were ahead in the queue. Not sure about the CIC priority criteria.
Does any of your parent worked on government service? My mother (primary applicant) is a retired central government employee, I am wondering if there are extra security checks and hence this delay. But that could just be my sherlock instict.

Notley

Star Member
May 27, 2015
nitinbali60 said:
Still in the waiting game for medical request. It is frustrated to think about it everyday. My parents are in India and wants to be here with grandkids asap. I am applying regular visitor visa for them and they will complete upfront medicals in India before they fly to Canada. This is because, if the medical request comes later within a year, they dont have to fly back to India. They will also get a new Police verification before they fly.

I have also requested GCMS ATIP notes to see where is the held up. I am seeing people who received document request in september 2014 (next batch probably) are now getting medical request. Even though I am happy for all of them, but also sad for people who are still waiting and were ahead in the queue. Not sure about the CIC priority criteria.
Does any of your parent worked on government service? My mother (primary applicant) is a retired central government employee, I am wondering if there are extra security checks and hence this delay. But that could just be my sherlock instict.
Hi Nitinbali60
Nothing to worry abt security check as my mother was retired central govt servant I called her on supervisa She us with us for the last six months like u her application was submitted in Oct 2010 & approval in march2015 now medical in May 2015 she had to undergo medical again in Canada though her medical was done Oct 2014 in Delhi for SV. I hope u & soonihope will be getting medical advise

singh702

Dec 11, 2014
pta ni
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 march 2011
Doc's Request.
31 july 2014
AOR Received.
6 december 2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
26 feb 2015
Med's Request
25 april 2015
Med's Done....
15 may 2015
Interview........
...... in process on 6 june 2015
Passport Req..
......waiting
VISA ISSUED...
.......waiting
LANDED..........
.....pta ni kdo
hello everyone, plz tell where are passports submitted in punjab and what is the procedure and other documents...didnot get ppr but asking for knowlegde....thanksss...

Notley

Star Member
May 27, 2015
singh702 said:
hello everyone, plz tell where are passports submitted in punjab and what is the procedure and other documents...didnot get ppr but asking for knowlegde....thanksss...
Hi Singh702
All immigration cases are dealt by CIC New Delhi hence whenever PPR will be issued your applicant will be guided with the address by Visa office with address. In case if you want to know the address you can browse over net through CIC.gc.CA or Canada.CA from there you can locate any CIC address all over the world.

jassyjeff

May 24, 2015
Hello, I am new to this forum. Please update my info

My time line is:

Visa Office......: CPC M (Parents Sponsorship located in India )
App. Filed.......: JUN 2010
Doc's Request.: AUG-2014
AOR Received.: SEPT 2014
File Transfer...: MAY 2015 ( NEW DELHI)
Med's Request:
Med's Done....:
Interview........:
Passport Req..:
VISA ISSUED...:
LANDED..........: