+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2010 Parents sponsorship applicants join here

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
Could someone who recently received medical request from Ottawa tell me what the senders email id and email title/subject was.
This way I just know what to look out for in my email account.
Also is everyone receiving this medical request to the email id they gave on the IMM 0008 following the letter we all got in July2014.

Thanks in advance.

jeleni

Jan 13, 2006
Surrey, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug. 2010 - Parent Sponsorship
Doc's Request.
July 30, '14/submitted on 9/12/14
AOR Received.
Dec. 8, 2014
File Transfer...
Jan. 27 '15 to Ottawa (Sponsor's ECAS - DM Feb.2 '15)
Med's Request
May 16,'15
Med's Done....
May 20,'15 w/ addtl test Aug. 24, '15
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Sep. 30, 2015 / Submitted: Oct. 6, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Oct. 26, 2015
soonihope said:
Could someone who recently received medical request from Ottawa tell me what the senders email id and email title/subject was.
Also is everyone receiving this medical request to the email id they gave on the IMM 0008 following the letter we all got in July2014.

Thanks in advance.
Soonihope,

Subject of the email is Citizenship and Immigration Canada followed by the File number. You're right, it will be sent to the email on IMM 0008 we submitted last year.

DAP-IMM

Feb 6, 2015
Hi soonihope,
Today ( on Saturday) i received medical request finally for my mom's file. It came from Client-update-mise-a-jour@cic.gc.ca

Surprised by an email on Saturday. Can anyone please update my timeline.
Now i have a confusion. My mom will be travelling from india to canada on june first week. Should i ask her to complete medical in Ahmedabad or should i wait for her to come and then do medical in canada. Which would be better? Any suggestions?

jeleni

Jan 13, 2006
Surrey, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug. 2010 - Parent Sponsorship
Doc's Request.
July 30, '14/submitted on 9/12/14
AOR Received.
Dec. 8, 2014
File Transfer...
Jan. 27 '15 to Ottawa (Sponsor's ECAS - DM Feb.2 '15)
Med's Request
May 16,'15
Med's Done....
May 20,'15 w/ addtl test Aug. 24, '15
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Sep. 30, 2015 / Submitted: Oct. 6, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Oct. 26, 2015
DAP-IMM said:
Hi soonihope,
Today ( on Saturday) i received medical request finally for my mom's file. It came from Client-update-mise-a-jour @ cic.gc.ca

Now i have a confusion. My mom will be travelling from india to canada on june first week. Should i ask her to complete medical in Ahmedabad or should i wait for her to come and then do medical in canada. Which would be better? Any suggestions?
Soonihope, the email mentioned above by DAP-IMM was the one that they used.

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
Thanks everyone for your replies. I feel a bit lonely now being left behind.... :(

Good wishes to all who have crossed another hurdle by getting medical requests. One step closer to the finishing line.
Hopefully we will also join you soon.

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
DAP-IMM said:
Hi soonihope,
Today ( on Saturday) i received medical request finally for my mom's file. It came from Client-update-mise-a-jour @ cic.gc.ca

If your mum is here for a reasonable amount of time then it might make sense to have medical here in Canada because if additional test is required she can have that here as well.Maybe you get fast PPR and she gets PR visa while here in Canada.
Wishing you all the best.

happy81

Star Member
Mar 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 14,2014
AOR Received.
dec 17, 2014
File Transfer...
AOR received Jan 14, 2015.
Med's Request
Upfront Aug 2014
Med's Done....
waiting for Re med request
Interview........
June 08, 2016
jeleni said:
Soonihope,

Subject of the email is Citizenship and Immigration Canada followed by the File number. You're right, it will be sent to the email on IMM 0008 we submitted last year.
hey i have rep on file as well...but i gave my email on imm008...just curious who will receive further correspondence

michelv

Star Member
Feb 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
soonihope said:

Thanks in advance.
Hi Soonihope
The sender of email for medical requirement is as client-update-mise-a-jour@cic.gc.ca
above sender has sent email exactly what was given by us in July 2014. I feel your email might have been issued as maximum medical requirement have been received. Though you are aware that sometime emails are automatically sent to spam or trash you may chek there, otherwise you have no other option then to contact CIC on tuesday as Monday being holiday on eve of Victoria Day. I pray to GOD to speed up your processing so that we all should proceed further as a group and as a bunch of flowers. Byee

sundusk

Feb 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010 May
Doc's Request.
2013 August
AOR Received.
2013 Nov
File Transfer...
2014 Nov
Med's Request
24th July
Med's Done....
10Th August
Interview........
Additional documents : 24th July Sent : 20th August
Passport Req..
PPR 1 10th May PPR2 20th May
VISA ISSUED...
inshaAllah soon
LANDED..........
inshaAllah very soon
I thought that medical came through post office

crust1980

Dec 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M and then Transfered to CPC-Ottawa on 23/01/2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
Doc's Request.
26-07-2014
AOR Received.
26-11-2014
File Transfer...
23-01-2015
Med's Request
29-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-05-2015
Happy face said:
For India
Hello Happy face,
For India or any other country, you can find the panel physician who can perform exam for immigration in below link. you have to click the link "list of panel physicians" from below link.

<a href="http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/medexams-perm.asp">Click for doctors </a>

hope this help.

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
Just wanted to know from those who received their email for medical request if the letter in the email stating 30 days for medicals was dated the same as the date email was sent to you.

I appreciate your help.
Thanks

michelv

Star Member
Feb 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
soonihope said:
Just wanted to know from those who received their email for medical request if the letter in the email stating 30 days for medicals was dated the same as the date email was sent to you.

I appreciate your help.
Thanks
Hi Soon I hope
I received email dated 11.5.2015 time 15.45 vide which they have attached a letter without date however in subject they advised to submit within 30 days & also attached IMM1017E for medical form duly name & details of applicant typed for medical examination.. I wish for early issuance of your applicants medical letter too. Byee