+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2010 Parents sponsorship applicants join here

michelv

Star Member
Feb 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jeleni said:
It's good to know that Ottawa is now moving. Hope to get ours soon.
Hi Jeleni ji
On 11th May got email from Ottawa for medical. Though my father already given medical in Aug 2014 before coming on Supervisa. Will any forum member can quote any precedent where remedical has been exempted by CIC within one year validity of SUPERVISA medical, or can suggest to whom I should contact for exemption of medicals. Any advise or example will be highly solicited.

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
michelv said:
Hi Jeleni ji
On 11th May got email from Ottawa for medical. Though my father already given medical in Aug 2014 before coming on Supervisa. Will any forum member can quote any precedent where remedical has been exempted by CIC within one year validity of SUPERVISA medical, or can suggest to whom I should contact for exemption of medicals. Any advise or example will be highly solicited.
Do you only have just your father who you are sponsoring and no one else.

gaur84

Star Member
Jan 16, 2015
Hi guys,

my parents got the medical request today. I was approved as a sponsor on 9th Feb.
We were asked for their Police clearance back in 2012. So, we sent the PCC along with their forms.

my question is how much time after the medical request it will take to complete the whole process?
As we already sent their police clearance certificates. So, im hoping we don't have to send that again..correct?

Please let me know. Thanks in advance.

EverythingwillbeOK

Star Member
Aug 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2011
Doc's Request.
July 30, 2014
File Transfer...
January 30, 2015
Med's Request
February 9, 2015
Med's Done....
February 12, 2015
Interview........
Current Status: In Process
my mom had her medical for supervisa last October and when we received a new email for PR Medicals last February they said that the medical of my mom last October is valid for all immigration application. So she didn't have her medical last Feb, CIC use her October medical since it is still valid. You should contact your LVO regarding that.

michelv said:

michelv

Star Member
Feb 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
soonihope said:
Do you only have just your father who you are sponsoring and no one else.
Hi Soonihope
Yes only father is the sole applicant whose super visa medical was done in first week of August 2014 in India and my father landed on super visa in canada in November 2014 and he is canada. I have read somewhere in above pages that super visa medical is valid for one year i.e upto first week of August 2015. If any forum member has some precedent that my father does not need another medical in May,2015 especially when super visa medical is valid upto august, 2015 may kindly advise me. Rgds

michelv

Star Member
Feb 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EverythingwillbeOK said:
my mom had her medical for supervisa last October and when we received a new email for PR Medicals last February they said that the medical of my mom last October is valid for all immigration application. So she didn't have her medical last Feb, CIC use her October medical since it is still valid. You should contact your LVO regarding that.
Thnx for information & guidance Tom I will contact LVO Ottawa on lines conveyed by you. I do wish for speedy process of our all forum members.

dattap

Jul 31, 2014
michelv said:
Thnx for information & guidance Tom I will contact LVO Ottawa on lines conveyed by you. I do wish for speedy process of our all forum members.
I have the same situations, Supervisa medical in Sep 2014 and now asked for it again. I suggest just do it. I have asked my parents to do it again

chotis

Mar 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
30-06-2014
AOR Received.
24-12-2014
File Transfer...
19-03-2015
Med's Request
29-06-2015
Med's Done....
09-07-2015
Passport Req..
30-09-2015
HI everyone

I just called the CIC call centre to get an update and watned to share with all of you.

• Thy sent me a link to update my email address, so I havethat incase anyone needs it.
    The medical is sent by the Ottawa office, so they cant say when it will be sent.
    I wrote to the Ottawa office and the response time for email is 20 days
    Also the right of landing fees can be paid when they ask for it.

Good luck !!

Surahi

Rana93

Star Member
Mar 2, 2012
App. Filed.......
May 2022
chotis said:
HI everyone

I just called the CIC call centre to get an update and watned to share with all of you.

• Thy sent me a link to update my email address, so I havethat incase anyone needs it.
    The medical is sent by the Ottawa office, so they cant say when it will be sent.
    I wrote to the Ottawa office and the response time for email is 20 days
    Also the right of landing fees can be paid when they ask for it.

Good luck !!

Surahi
please give me that link....i also want to add...and tell me how to add information and other procedure to add...thanx

michelv

Star Member
Feb 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dattap said:
I have the same situations, Supervisa medical in Sep 2014 and now asked for it again. I suggest just do it. I have asked my parents to do it again
[/quote
Hi Dattap
I hv enquired from CIC but they insisted for fresh medical. Now availibilt of Penal Doctor appointment is next week. Can any forum member have knowledge of any penal Doctor available this week in GTA

michelv

Star Member
Feb 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dattap said:
Hi dattap
I hv decided to go to fresh medical but penal doctors in Mississauga is available next week. Can any forum member suggest availbilty of any penal doctor in this week in GTA

gaur84

Star Member
Jan 16, 2015
Hi guys,

my parents got the medical request today. I was approved as a sponsor on 9th Feb.
We were asked for their Police clearance back in 2012. So, we sent the PCC along with their forms.

my question is how much time after the medical request it will take to complete the whole process?
As we already sent their police clearance certificates. So, im hoping we don't have to send that again..correct?

michelv

Star Member
Feb 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gaur84 said:
Hi guys,

Hi Gaur 84
After receipt of medicals cic is usually taking 2 to 3 months in asking for final stage of passport submission. Moreover I hope CIC will not ask for PCC again. To understand the step by step waiting please click spreadshee link on page 95 in the post of Jeleni ji. By viewing the spreadsheet you will fully understand the current happening. wish you speedy disposal and immigration stamping soon

happy81

Star Member
Mar 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 14,2014
AOR Received.
dec 17, 2014
File Transfer...
AOR received Jan 14, 2015.
Med's Request
Upfront Aug 2014
Med's Done....
waiting for Re med request
Interview........
June 08, 2016
psAug2010 said:
happy81,

can you please share with me the exact date when you submitted you documents? We submitted on Oct 22.

Thanks.
OCT 07