+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2010 Parents sponsorship applicants join here

Cool_Breeze

Feb 3, 2015
I got the approval too via email today. File transferred to London.

OCT 2010 - Original Application
JUL 2014 - Docs request
OCT 2014 - Docs sent
FEB 2015 - Received AOR
APR 2015 - Received Sponsorship approval via email

I thought they would send another email with medical instructions but they are asking to get the medical done in the same email I got today. Those of you who received the medical request separately, what was the content like? Should I expect another email from them with medical instructions? My sponsorship approval email says the following for medical:

If your sponsored relative(s) has (have) not already done so, your relative(s) must provide an original
Upfront Medical Report form (IMM1017B UPFRONT) signed by a Panel Physician or an E-Medical Upfront
Medical Notification information sheet. Your relative(s) must complete the medical examination
and, once completed, forward this information directly to the visa office noted above along with a copy
of this letter. Your application has been transferred to the visa office noting this deficiency. Your relative
must forward the medical information directly to the visa office to allow continued processing of his/her
application. Failure to do so will result in delays and possible refusal of your relative's application.

zeeshah

Nov 8, 2014
The letter says that if your relatives have not submitted medical reports they must submit these forms. The file has been transferred to this visa office noting this deficiency.

No Mention of PCC, I had submitted that with the original documents. ..

I suppose this is a approval letter clearly stating that and at the same time requesting medicals to be submitted upfront ...

any idea as to how long will it take from here on with London....?

EverythingwillbeOK

Star Member
Aug 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2011
Doc's Request.
July 30, 2014
File Transfer...
January 30, 2015
Med's Request
February 9, 2015
Med's Done....
February 12, 2015
Interview........
Current Status: In Process
Any update specially those who completed the medical last February?

mrs-vkp

Star Member
Jul 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2010
Doc's Request.
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
24-11-2014
File Transfer...
14-01-2015
Med's Request
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
10-02-2015
EverythingwillbeOK said:
Any update specially those who completed the medical last February?
Nope. Still holding tight. My parents are set to visit in June 1st.. then my dad will leave in 4 weeks and my mom will go back after 3 Months. This is going complicate things alot :(.

siki

Dec 16, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/2010
AOR Received.
12/2014
File Transfer...
02/2015
Med's Request
04/2015
Med's Done....
05/2015
Hello everyone. I'm in a situation right now and if any of you guys can shed on it, I really appreciate. So me and my spouse are thinking to file a divorce as our marriage is not going well. my spouse is the co-signer, can anyone tell me how this is going to affect my process? what if I dont this to CIC about the divorce, is there any way they would find out ? I don't have that much income to reach to the minimum LICO.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thx

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
siki said:
Hello everyone. I'm in a situation right now and if any of you guys can shed on it, I really appreciate. So me and my spouse are thinking to file a divorce as our marriage is not going well. my spouse is the co-signer, can anyone tell me how this is going to affect my process? what if I dont this to CIC about the divorce, is there any way they would find out ? I don't have that much income to reach to the minimum LICO.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thx
Sorry to hear this. If you separate then chances are your wife will inform CIC she is not your co signer because otherwise she would remain liable to be responsible for your parents. If you divorce then chances are she will not want to help you.
Can you meet LICO level on your own as without wife your family size will also be one person less.

regina101

Sep 12, 2011
Cool_Breeze said:
I got the approval too via email today. File transferred to London.

OCT 2010 - Original Application
JUL 2014 - Docs request
OCT 2014 - Docs sent
FEB 2015 - Received AOR
APR 2015 - Received Sponsorship approval via email

I thought they would send another email with medical instructions but they are asking to get the medical done in the same email I got today. Those of you who received the medical request separately, what was the content like? Should I expect another email from them with medical instructions? My sponsorship approval email says the following for medical:

If your sponsored relative(s) has (have) not already done so, your relative(s) must provide an original
Upfront Medical Report form (IMM1017B UPFRONT) signed by a Panel Physician or an E-Medical Upfront
Medical Notification information sheet. Your relative(s) must complete the medical examination
and, once completed, forward this information directly to the visa office noted above along with a copy
of this letter. Your application has been transferred to the visa office noting this deficiency. Your relative
must forward the medical information directly to the visa office to allow continued processing of his/her
application. Failure to do so will result in delays and possible refusal of your relative's application.
You should have received another set of email for medical with forms. Check your spam 'coz it might be there. If not you should call or email them back that you haven't received any medical request and if possible to forward it to you again. That happened to my parents, I called regarding medical and told them we haven't received any medical request and they forwarded it again. You're not able to do medical without those request from them.

Good luck.

siki

Dec 16, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/2010
AOR Received.
12/2014
File Transfer...
02/2015
Med's Request
04/2015
Med's Done....
05/2015
soonihope said:
Sorry to hear this. If you separate then chances are your wife will inform CIC she is not your co signer because otherwise she would remain liable to be responsible for your parents. If you divorce then chances are she will not want to help you.
Can you meet LICO level on your own as without wife your family size will also be one person less.
Thx for getting back to me . No, I wont as I was studying full time for the past four years. But my spouse doesnt have any problem to be my co-signer as she knows about my situation. She says that she wont inform CIC. Can she still be my co-signer even after divorce ?

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
siki said:
Thx for getting back to me . No, I wont as I was studying full time for the past four years. But my spouse doesnt have any problem to be my co-signer as she knows about my situation. She says that she wont inform CIC. Can she still be my co-signer even after divorce ?
After divorce your ex wife can no longer be a co signer.If you do not inform CIC of change in your circumstances and they find out, you would be guilty of misrepresentation and your parents PR could be revoked even if they have landed.

Best if you could avoid any changes to your personal situation so that your parents get PR as your wife is willing to be co signer. hopefully within next 12 months they will get PR. see if your wife and you can avoid separation.

Otherwise if you divorce now you would not meet the requirements of sponsor eligibility and your parents would be refused PR visas.

siki

Dec 16, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/2010
AOR Received.
12/2014
File Transfer...
02/2015
Med's Request
04/2015
Med's Done....
05/2015
soonihope said:
After divorce your ex wife can no longer be a co signer.If you do not inform CIC of change in your circumstances and they find out, you would be guilty of misrepresentation and your parents PR could be revoked even if they have landed.

Best if you could avoid any changes to your personal situation so that your parents get PR as your wife is willing to be co signer. hopefully within next 12 months they will get PR. see if your wife and you can avoid separation for now.

Otherwise if you divorce now you would not meet the requirements of sponsor eligibility and your parents would be refused PR visas.
Oh wow !! That's scary !! Thank for the suggestion.. I'm gonna talk to her about this .we are not in hurry to get divorce rite now so I fire my best thing is to wait till my parents get are here . Thx

kkaur84

Nov 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
Doc's Request.
30-08-2013
File Transfer...
04-04-2014
Med's Request
12-11-2014
Med's Done....
25-12-2015
Interview........
ecas satus changed to 'In Process' on feb 19,2015
Passport Req..
march 20,2015
Applied 2010 said:
Congrats Welcome come to Canada! Do u have any dependent under 22 when u submitted ur application? If yes, did they ask u to send about ur doc education dependent or not?
yes the asked and we submit oirigionals DMC

Cool_Breeze

Feb 3, 2015
regina101 said:
You should have received another set of email for medical with forms. Check your spam 'coz it might be there. If not you should call or email them back that you haven't received any medical request and if possible to forward it to you again. That happened to my parents, I called regarding medical and told them we haven't received any medical request and they forwarded it again. You're not able to do medical without those request from them.

Good luck.
Thanks regina101. I have not received any other email from them. I will call them.

Applied 2010

Star Member
May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
Doc's Request.
30 July 2014
AOR Received.
Received on 23 Jan 2015 (Letter dated 13 Jan 2015)
File Transfer...
On March 31, 2015 Singapore
kkaur84 said:
yes the asked and we submit oirigionals DMC
Thank for response. excuse me what does DMC stand for?

michelv

Star Member
Feb 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Applied 2010 said:
Thank for response. excuse me what does DMC stand for?
Hi
DMC stands for Detail Marks Card. In India every state education board/University issues Detail Marks Card showing name of student and parents name and also shows subject wise maximum marks and actual marks obtained.Which testify that the particular student has passed the xxxx exam held in xxxx month/year with xxxx marks/division obtained. In other words DMC not only testify the results of he exam of student but also certify that the student is a bonafide student of this board/university. needs DMC to ascertain the eligibility and status of the student with respect to residence and qualification. Rgds

chotis

Mar 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
30-06-2014
AOR Received.
24-12-2014
File Transfer...
19-03-2015
Med's Request
29-06-2015
Med's Done....
09-07-2015
Passport Req..
30-09-2015
How do I get the ECAS update ? I would like to get an update / access to my parent file.

The file was traansferred to Ottawa on March 19, and no news after that

I understand that the mdecial request will go to parent directly in India, just hope the post mail is not lost.