+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2010 Parents sponsorship applicants join here

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
Cool_5 said:
@ soonihope - Good job in keeping everything updated
Thanks. I am hoping there will be lots of activity in Feb. lots of people awaiting their sponsorship approval so hopefully lots of approvals to update.

Also maybe some more medical requests and who knows possibly the first passport request as well.

Keep those updates posted guys.

sharmaved

Jan 27, 2015
soonihope said:
Your next update on eCas will be when you are approved as a sponsor and it will say decision made. Until then you will not see any activity on eCas.
Thnx for throwing light on the point. My hats are OFF to you for your dedication, promptness, accurate, transparent and above all honestly and devotionally replying to each and every point raised by each and every member of the form and hope you will be always with the newbie and person in distress about immigration's in and out facts usually less known to we people. KEEP IT UP
Rgds

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
sharmaved said:
Thnx for throwing light on the point. My hats are OFF to you for your dedication, promptness, accurate, transparent and above all honestly and devotionally replying to each and every point raised by each and every member of the form and hope you will be always with the newbie and person in distress about immigration's in and out facts usually less known to we people. KEEP IT UP
Rgds
Thank you for your kind words. We are all on the same journey trying to get our parents to join us here. If I can help someone along the way in some small way I am happy to assist.

niagracalling

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2014
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b]New Delhi[/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=purple][b]1111[/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=purple][b]08-09-2014[/b][/color]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]DD 24-11-2014[/b][/color]
Nomination.....
[color=purple][b]PER 16-12-2014[/b][/color]
IELTS Request
[color=purple][b]Sent[/b][/color]
File Transfer...
[color=purple][b]Started processing on 27-02-2015[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]25-03-2015[/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]28-03-2015 Third line update 08-04-2015[/b][/color]
Interview........
[color=purple][b]Skipped (Decision Made 14-05-2015)[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[color=purple][b]13-05-2015[/b][/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=purple][b]21-05-2015[/b][/color][img]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f126/pranav1981/canadianflag_zpsftrnold1.gif[/img]
LANDED..........
[img]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f126/pranav1981/canstock14162064_zpsbfe36209.jpg[/img]
HI,

I VE APPLIED FOR PR UNDER FSW CATEGORY AND AM WAITING FOR MY MEDICALS. BUT AM BIT WORRIED ABOUT MY MOTHER WHO WILL BE LEFT ALONE AFTER ME AND MY FAMILY GET OUR PR. I HAVE THOUGH PLANNED TO GET A MULTIPLE ENTRY TRV SO THAT SHE CAN STAY FOR 6 MONTHS AND THEN CROSS BORDER AND COME BACK AFTER 10-20 DAYS FOR ANOTHER 6 MONTHS. AFTER A YEAR WE SHALL APPLY FOR HER PGP SUPERVISA AND AFTER 2-3 YEAR GO FOR SPONSORING HER. I HOPE THE PLANNING WILL NOT CAUSE ANY PROBLEM.

MY REQUEST TO THE FORUM MEMBERS (WHO ARE ALREADY GOING THROUGH THE PROCESS OF SPONSORING THEIR PARENTS) IS TO KINDLY SHED SOME LIGHT OR PROVIDE WISE SUGGESTIONS IN THE MATTER AS I HAVE VERY LIMITED KNOWLEDGE ON THIS SUBJECT.

THANKS

soonihope said:
Thank you for your kind words. We are all on the same journey trying to get our parents to join us here. If I can help someone along the way in some small way I am happy to assist.

Maja83

Feb 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2010
Doc's Request.
28-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-12-2014
File Transfer...
09-04-2015
Med's Request
05-08-2015
Med's Done....
24-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-09-2015
LANDED..........
soon
Hi there,

I am new to this forum. Is there anyone sponsoring parents from Poland?
I applied in Dec 2010 received request for additional doc July 2014, sent it back with paid PRR fee and attached police certificate on Sept 30.
Received AOR Dec 9 2014 No news yet. Anybody knows what the next steps? Sponsorship approval med request? and what is the time line? thank you

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
niagracalling said:
HI,

I VE APPLIED FOR PR UNDER FSW CATEGORY AND AM WAITING FOR MY MEDICALS. BUT AM BIT WORRIED ABOUT MY MOTHER WHO WILL BE LEFT ALONE AFTER ME AND MY FAMILY GET OUR PR. I HAVE THOUGH PLANNED TO GET A MULTIPLE ENTRY TRV SO THAT SHE CAN STAY FOR 6 MONTHS AND THEN CROSS BORDER AND COME BACK AFTER 10-20 DAYS FOR ANOTHER 6 MONTHS. AFTER A YEAR WE SHALL APPLY FOR HER PGP SUPERVISA AND AFTER 2-3 YEAR GO FOR SPONSORING HER. I HOPE THE PLANNING WILL NOT CAUSE ANY PROBLEM.

MY REQUEST TO THE FORUM MEMBERS (WHO ARE ALREADY GOING THROUGH THE PROCESS OF SPONSORING THEIR PARENTS) IS TO KINDLY SHED SOME LIGHT OR PROVIDE WISE SUGGESTIONS IN THE MATTER AS I HAVE VERY LIMITED KNOWLEDGE ON THIS SUBJECT.

THANKS
Your plan seems workable. The actual process of sponsorship has changed since 2014. The members on this thread had all applied under the old rules of parent sponsorship before Nov 2011. There are a couple of other threads on this forum for people who applied under the new rules and it may be worth reading those threads for some more valuable information for your own sponsorship application process.

The biggest change that will impact your application is the requirement of 3 consecutive years of income which because of the requirement of sending tax notices really translates to having to wait about 4 years before one can now sponsor a parent assuming that the rules don't change in the future.

The super visa is one way to bring your mother to Canada however the medical insurance which she is required to purchase only covers emergencies. Some of these issues have been discussed on the other threads so you may want to explore those as well.
Good luck with your future plans.

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
Maja83 said:
Hi there,

I am new to this forum. Is there anyone sponsoring parents from Poland?
I applied in Dec 2010 received request for additional doc July 2014, sent it back with paid PRR fee and attached police certificate on Sept 30.
Received AOR Dec 9 2014 No news yet. Anybody knows what the next steps? Sponsorship approval med request? and what is the time line? thank you
Welcome to the forum. You are not alone in your situation. At least 36 other forum members who received the additional doc letter in July 2014 are also still awaiting sponsorship approval which is the next stage.
you will receive a letter maybe via email saying your application is approved and informing you where your parent's file has been transferred.
Following this the next step is getting a medical request from the visa office where your parents file has been transferred.

Maja83

Feb 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2010
Doc's Request.
28-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-12-2014
File Transfer...
09-04-2015
Med's Request
05-08-2015
Med's Done....
24-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-09-2015
LANDED..........
soon
soonihope said:
Welcome to the forum. You are not alone in your situation. At least 36 other forum members who received the additinal doc letter in July 2014 are also still awaiting sponsorship approval which is the next stage.
you will receive a letter maybe via email saying your application is approved and informing you where your parent's file has been transferred.
Following this the next step is getting a medical request from the visa office where your parents file has been transferred.
thank you, the waiting time is killing me. it is ridicules...

sharmaved

Jan 27, 2015
soonihope said:
Hi
I have confirmed from my agent he told me that in Jan 2011 we have also submitted one page form IMM 1134, but now again CPC M vide email dated 29 Jan 2015 asked to submit APPLICATION TO SPONSOR, SPONSORSHIP AGREEMENT AND UNDERTAKING FORM IMM 1134 E OF 7 PAGES AND 8TH PAGE GENERATED DUE TO ACTIVATION OF FILLED FORM PRINTING BAR CODE & we snet through courier on 4th Feb 2015.
Will you kindly give your expert advise as to whether this new IMM 1134 E is different from IMM 1134 of January 2011 .
Rgds

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
sharmaved said:
Hi
I have confirmed from my agent he told me that in Jan 2011 we have also submitted one page form IMM 1134, but now again CPC M vide email dated 29 Jan 2015 asked to submit APPLICATION TO SPONSOR, SPONSORSHIP AGREEMENT AND UNDERTAKING FORM IMM 1134 E OF 7 PAGES AND 8TH PAGE GENERATED DUE TO ACTIVATION OF FILLED FORM PRINTING BAR CODE & we snet through courier on 4th Feb 2015.
Will you kindly give your expert advise as to whether this new IMM 1134 E is different from IMM 1134 of January 2011 .
Rgds
The undertaking on the new form is for 20 years (on page 5)whereas on the old form it was only 10 years.
Other than that no major difference.

sharmaved

Jan 27, 2015
soonihope said:
The undertaking on the new form is for 20 years (on page 5)whereas on the old form it was only 10 years.
Other than that no major difference.
Dear Sir
I apologise for writing wrong form number In fact form submitted in January 2011 was IMM1134 but now they now we have submitted form 1344E (August 2014) of 7-8 pages and not IMM1134. Further undertaking for parents was written 10 years in the form.

So now in changed form number of IMM1344 E sent through courier on 4th Feb and PCC, Fees already snet you are requested to kindly advised on changed scenario,
Rgds

gaur84

Star Member
Jan 16, 2015
Hi Guys,

I am new to the forum. Just wanted to get an idea regarding the timeline.
I applied in DEc 2009 for my parents sponsorship. They keep on asking for more information regarding income, option C etc. in 2013 and 2014.
Now , My file got transferred to Ottawa office and letter says you have met all the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor.

What will be the next step? will they move the file to india now or will my parents get the medical and PCC request?
My parents are in India but the file is not yet transferred to New Delhi office.

Also how much time it takes for the PR after the file transfer to ottawa.

Please let me know. Thanks in advance.

gaur84

Star Member
Jan 16, 2015
Hi mrs-vkp,

I saw your timeline and it matches with me and i'm from Punjab, India as well.
Can you please answer my questions regarding my parents sponsorship application?

I applied in DEc 2009 for my parents sponsorship. They keep on asking for more information regarding income, option C etc. in 2013 and 2014.
Now , My file got transferred to Ottawa office (Last week) and letter says you have met all the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor.

What will be the next step? will they move the file to india now or will my parents get the medical and PCC request?
My parents are in India but the file is not yet transferred to New Delhi office.

eric leon

Dec 6, 2012
gaur84 said:
Hi mrs-vkp,

I saw your timeline and it matches with me and i'm from Punjab, India as well.
Can you please answer my questions regarding my parents sponsorship application?

Now , My file got transferred to Ottawa office (Last week) and letter says you have met all the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor.

why they asking for option c now.I think u add or remove something?

gaur84

Star Member
Jan 16, 2015
eric leon said:
why they asking for option c now.I think u add or remove something?
i got married, my wife gave birth to baby girl, changed my job..i guess due to all these changes they ask this information.