+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2010 Parents sponsorship applicants join here

MNZ

Jan 31, 2015
lakha said:
hi MNZ
Thanks, how about yours application going, any update so far.
Last update was medical received 2 weeks ago. I do not know how long normally it takes after medical receive.

guddakaka

Jan 25, 2014
I know this question has been beaten to death. What is the significance of Medical received? Majority of people (more than 95%) think that its a good sign and it means that medicals are cleared but there are few people who think that it means nothing other than the medicals are just merely updated in the file (but not necessarily cleared). What the posters in this thread think?

koolguyz128

Jan 29, 2015
Hi

Is there any member in this forum whose parents are here in canada and they had to submit the Police certificates for them when asked by CIC . Please tell me the procedure...

gursikhphysio

Star Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2011
AOR Received.
4-01-2013
File Transfer...
01-09-2015
Med's Request
01-09-2015
Med's Done....
08-09-2015
Passport Req..
May 17 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 7th 2016
LANDED..........
June 21st 2016
koolguyz128 said:
Hi

Is there any member in this forum whose parents are here in canada and they had to submit the Police certificates for them when asked by CIC . Please tell me the procedure...
My parents are in Canada. I got my police clearance from here. It was quick and without any hassles. Attached is the link from the CIC website about how to get police clearance. You have to do finger prints scanning and they will send it to CIC online. You should keep a copy for your records.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/canada.asp

RCMP website for Criminal record check

http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/en/criminal-record-and-vulnerable-sector-checks

Xbero

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to share the good news with you all and shed some light for your reference.

Applied April 2010
Additional Document Sent to Mississauga CPC October 2014
Sponsorship Approval Received and File Transferred to New Delhi Visa Office May 2015
Medical, Police Clearance Certificate, and Additional Forms Requested June 1, 2015 and I Submitted all to NDVO June 30 2015
Passport Request from New Delhi Office Received on November 1, 2015
Passport Sent to Ottawa CPC on November 1, 2015 ( I sent to Ottawa because my parents are in Canada since 2014 on Super Visa)
Stamped Visa and Passport Received December 24, 2015
Landing at White Rock BC Border was done December 24, 2015

Best of luck to all of you and thank you for your assistance during this process.

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
Xbero said:
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to share the good news with you all and shed some light for your reference.

Applied April 2010
Additional Document Sent to Mississauga CPC October 2014
Sponsorship Approval Received and File Transferred to New Delhi Visa Office May 2015
Medical, Police Clearance Certificate, and Additional Forms Requested June 1, 2015 and I Submitted all to NDVO June 30 2015
Passport Request from New Delhi Office Received on November 1, 2015
Passport Sent to Ottawa CPC on November 1, 2015 ( I sent to Ottawa because my parents are in Canada since 2014 on Super Visa)
Stamped Visa and Passport Received December 24, 2015
Landing at White Rock BC Border was done December 24, 2015

Best of luck to all of you and thank you for your assistance during this process.
Congrats and wishing you a great 2016 with your family

prince nijjar

May 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisuaga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 sept 2010
Doc's Request.
30 july 2014
AOR Received.
9 Dec 2014
File Transfer...
New delhi -25 feb 2015
Med's Request
25 april 2015
Med's Done....
7 may 2015
Passport Req..
28 sept 2015
VISA ISSUED...
7 oct 2015
i recived letter from new delhi visa office today i dont understand what they are saying ????? plz help me

this refer to your application for admission to canada

in order to contiue sumbit follwing documents - in month before 31-01-2016

client information: recipt of information from client . please rquest your sponsor to submit an amended undertaking at cpc mississuaga with you as the principal apllicant

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
prince nijjar said:
i recived letter from new delhi visa office today i dont understand what they are saying ????? plz help me

client information: recipt of information from client . please rquest your sponsor to submit an amended undertaking at cpc mississuaga with you as the principal apllicant
Because of the change in your family circumstances last month you need to send them a new signed sponsorship undertaking form. When you had applied in 2010 you had provided one in which your father was named as the principal applicant. Because of his death cic now want your mother to be named the principal applicant and therefore need a new form from you.

You are the sponsor and your mother will be the principal applicant, download the form sign it and send to cpc mississauga.

You should be able to download the undertaking form from cic website.
All the best

guddakaka

Jan 25, 2014
guddakaka said:
I know this question has been beaten to death. What is the significance of Medical received? Majority of people (more than 95%) think that its a good sign and it means that medicals are cleared but there are few people who think that it means nothing other than the medicals are just merely updated in the file (but not necessarily cleared). What the posters in this thread think?
Can somebody please explain this? :(

prince nijjar

May 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisuaga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 sept 2010
Doc's Request.
30 july 2014
AOR Received.
9 Dec 2014
File Transfer...
New delhi -25 feb 2015
Med's Request
25 april 2015
Med's Done....
7 may 2015
Passport Req..
28 sept 2015
VISA ISSUED...
7 oct 2015
soonihope said:
Because of the change in your family circumstances last month you need to send them a new signed sponsorship undertaking form. When you had applied in 2010 you had provided one in which your father was named as the principal applicant. Because of his death cic now want your mother to be named the principal applicant and therefore need a new form from you.

You are the sponsor and your mother will be the principal applicant, download the form sign it and send to cpc mississauga.

You should be able to download the undertaking form from cic website.
All the best
i know i agree with your answer plz guide me more here ...they cancel my visa all 3 members they write cancel without prejudice...but why they want new sponership aggrement form .my all case is already descion made earlier ....!
now question is will they cancel my case and start from begining on mothers name will ????
and they saying recipt of information from client what does it mean ???
plz reply its urgent

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
prince nijjar said:
i know i agree with your answer plz guide me more here ...they cancel my visa all 3 members they write cancel without prejudice...but why they want new sponership aggrement form .my all case is already descion made earlier ....!
now question is will they cancel my case and start from begining on mothers name will ????
and they saying recipt of information from client what does it mean ???
plz reply its urgent
I sent you a message check your inbox

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
guddakaka said:
Can somebody please explain this? :(
I think no one knows for sure. However it is said that if there are any medical issues often the panel physician will contact you. So if they have not contacted a person following the medical exam and eCas shows the words medical received then most people believe everything is ok and medicals are cleared, which is probably true for the majority of applicants.

There is no documented evidence that say meds received= meds passed but it just tends to be assumed as people get PPR after this stage.

farah242

Star Member
Jul 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2010
Doc's Request.
30-07-2014
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
14-08-2015
Med's Done....
09-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
prince nijjar said:

Prince Nijjar, u mean they first issues visas to ur family members and due to death of your father they cancled it and now asking for new sponsorship undertaking?

prince nijjar

May 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisuaga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 sept 2010
Doc's Request.
30 july 2014
AOR Received.
9 Dec 2014
File Transfer...
New delhi -25 feb 2015
Med's Request
25 april 2015
Med's Done....
7 may 2015
Passport Req..
28 sept 2015
VISA ISSUED...
7 oct 2015
farah242 said:
Prince Nijjar, u mean they first issues visas to ur family members and due to death of your father they cancled it and now asking for new sponsorship undertaking?
this is big tragedy happen ..everything is done visa issued ..we going to canada on 16 nov ..but my dad expires on 6 nov ..so after we cant go he is main principal apllicant... we inform new delhi about this ..then i resubmit my passport to delhi they said u need ammened changes in case plz confirm with mississuaga ..so yesterday they issue that letter and return passport ..and cancel old stamps ..they write cancel without predjuice on stamps

lakha

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2010
Doc's Request.
25-08-2014
AOR Received.
10-02-2015
File Transfer...
21-05-2015
Med's Request
21-05-2015
Med's Done....
20-06-2015
Interview........
i hope not
Passport Req..
21-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
31-12-2015
LANDED..........
16-01-2016
prince nijjar said:
this is big tragedy happen ..everything is done visa issued ..we going to canada on 16 nov ..but my dad expires on 6 nov ..so after we cant go he is main principal apllicant... we inform new delhi about this ..then i resubmit my passport to delhi they said u need ammened changes in case plz confirm with mississuaga ..so yesterday they issue that letter and return passport ..and cancel old stamps ..they write cancel without predjuice on stamps
Hi prince nijjar,
Because of death of your father, ndvo is asking for new amended form, on which your mother will be principal applicant, its doesn't mean that you need to start your application again. When you send this new amended form to ndvo , then ndvo re-issue visa again, where your mother will be principal applicant, if you still didn't convince, then you can consult any lawyer, to make sure. Ndvo is asking that form to re-issue visa again.