+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2009 applicants

spa

Star Member
Dec 27, 2008
There are more than 10 cases on trackitt when people applied in 2009 and got their visas already. It took someone 3 month to get his visa. Isn't it increadible?

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
spa said:
There are more than 10 cases on trackitt when people applied in 2009 and got their visas already. It took someone 3 month to get his visa. Isn't it increadible?
People who applied before April 2009 got it done quickly since it was the transition phase for local visa offices. New Delhi Visa office stopped accepting applications directly from 15th April 2009. Now since the process is set, it is taking 4-6 months which will increase depending upon the volume of applications.

Just my observation.

spa

Star Member
Dec 27, 2008
rocky272727 said:
spa said:
People who applied before April 2009 got it done quickly since it was the transition phase for local visa offices. New Delhi Visa office stopped accepting applications directly from 15th April 2009. Now since the process is set, it is taking 4-6 months which will increase depending upon the volume of applications.

Just my observation.

Do they process new applicants separately from old ones?

R

rishabshanker

Hey spa....

I am applying tomm...what is the exact date on which you applied?..and under what NOC?...I'm applying under 0213...and am from India...would appreciate your inputs, it will help me get a possible timeframe for my application.

Cheers,
Rishab

spa

Star Member
Dec 27, 2008
rishabshanker said:
Hey spa....

I am applying tomm...what is the exact date on which you applied?..and under what NOC?...I'm applying under 0213...and am from India...would appreciate your inputs, it will help me get a possible timeframe for my application.

Cheers,
Rishab
If I'm not mistaken they received my application on July 2. I applied as an instructor. I don't think that my application can help you understand something 'cause I have no answer from them yet. You should go to trackitt and check files of applicants to Deli office. There are couple of 2009 applicants who got their visas already.

When did you apply?

mom2karl

Star Member
May 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009 April
Med's Request
2009 July
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
2009 November
LANDED..........
2010 March
It is incredible!

My brother got his permanent resident visa in 2007 after almost 5 years of waiting and he's amazed at how the way things are going with my application. From the time I submitted my initial application in April 1, yesterday, I already received my medical request. 4 months, compared to his 4 years!

R

rishabshanker

@spa.....I will be applying tommorow...hope everything goes well

@mom2karl.....excellent progress there..:) hope my application also follows suit..:)

spa

Star Member
Dec 27, 2008
mom2karl said:
It is incredible!

My brother got his permanent resident visa in 2007 after almost 5 years of waiting and he's amazed at how the way things are going with my application. From the time I submitted my initial application in April 1, yesterday, I already received my medical request. 4 months, compared to his 4 years!
I think this is the right thing they came up with to accelarate the process. Well it depends on the visa office too, on how busy they are.

jasskhalsa

Jul 16, 2009
congrats mom2karl,
when did u send ur final application to local CHC and where is ur local CHC?

mom2karl said:
It is incredible!

mom2karl

Star Member
May 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009 April
Med's Request
2009 July
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
2009 November
LANDED..........
2010 March
thanks jasskhalsa!

i sent my full application to the manila visa office. they received it on july 1 and i received the aor on july 15. i was really lucky. less to worry about now.

good luck...

jasskhalsa

Jul 16, 2009
hey mom2karl,
its really very fast..........good luck.....

i send my full application to CHC ND on 6 july n they recieved on 8 july and i recieved my AOR on 22 july, n know i wish to match ur timeline for medical which will be on next week......keeping my finger crossed........

all d best.......

mom2karl said:
thanks jasskhalsa!

i sent my full application to the manila visa office. they received it on july 1 and i received the aor on july 15. i was really lucky. less to worry about now.

good luck...

spa

Star Member
Dec 27, 2008
mom2karl said:
thanks jasskhalsa!

good luck...
They received my application on July 2 and sent me AOR on July 10 but no medicals yet:(((

I think you have some factors that accelarate your application, like family in Canada, and probably something else...