+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2007 Pakistani applicants

Moon99

Star Member
Jul 14, 2009
Moon99 said:
Waiting and giving feedback to eachother is very helpful and this wait will become easy. Meanwhile pray God to make all of us successful.(Ameen)

Wish Good Luck to All

cancon1

Feb 17, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC, Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Moon 99: How r u? I think you also applied under simplified application rules. Isn't it? Have you already received the letter of continued interest from CHC islamabad? Did u ever make any enquiries?
Under which category have u applied?

Regards,

Cancon1

pharmacistfarhan

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-5-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent along with application
AOR Received.
PER: 03-7-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2014
Med's Done....
15-01-2014 , 3rd line appeared on ECAS on Jan 23, 2014, RPRF Request on May 13, 2014, RPRF DD received by LVO on May 19, 2014.
Interview........
Alhumdolillah waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 on Aug 26, 2014, PPR2 on Sep 24, 2014, Decision Made on Sep26, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Alhumdullilah Passports received on Sep 30, 2014
LANDED..........
22 Oct 2014
dream_Can said:
hi. i m sep 06 applicant and still not received any response for document updation. in april 09 i got letter of continued interest. i believe that now adays 2003-2004 applications are being processed and we can hope any response from CIC in late 2010. i m also thinking to reapply under fast trach by not disturbing my old application. but confused !!!! is it possible to carry on two aplications at a time?
As I analyze the prevailing situation at CHC Islamabad, they are currently gonna start 2005 - 06 and 07.

Moon99

Star Member
Jul 14, 2009
cancon1 said:
Hello Moon 99: How r u? I think you also applied under simplified application rules. Isn't it? Have you already received the letter of continued interest from CHC islamabad? Did u ever make any enquiries?

Regards,

Cancon1
Yes u r right ,I applied under simplified application rules. Yes I got letter of interest in Jan 2009. under which category u applied

pharmacistfarhan

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-5-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2014
Med's Done....
15-01-2014 , 3rd line appeared on ECAS on Jan 23, 2014, RPRF Request on May 13, 2014, RPRF DD received by LVO on May 19, 2014.
Interview........
Alhumdolillah waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
22 Oct 2014
cancon1 said:

Regards,

Cancon1
Hi Cancon.... bhai, any up-date.... :'(

pharmacistfarhan

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-5-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Alhumdolillah waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
22 Oct 2014
Moon99 said:
Any update for anybody???????????????????
All are waiting... rest, AAAAll is well. :D :D :D :D :D

pharmacistfarhan

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-5-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Alhumdolillah waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
22 Oct 2014
cancon1 said:
Hi Guys,

I applied in April 2007. Got acknowledgement letter after 1 month. Then received a letter from CHC Islamabad in December 2008 (i.e. after 1.5 Years), asking me for for my continued interest in canadian immigration. No further corrospondence from CHC after that. Waiting :-X

Regards,

Cancon1
On some other thread, just came to know that some CHC's (Asian countries) have started processing 2007 applications.. not sure which CHC he was talking of,, pray it would be CHC ISB.......

Moon99

Star Member
Jul 14, 2009
pharmacistfarhan said:
On some other thread, just came to know that some CHC's (Asian countries) have started processing 2007 applications.. not sure which CHC he was talking of,, pray it would be CHC ISB.......
[/quote

One of my friend has got reply from Minister of Citizenship ,Immigration and Multiculturalism about old applicants, Hope this will help all old aplicants

This is in response to your correspondence of February 7, 2010, addressed to the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism, concerning the status of your application for permanent residence (APR) as a skilled worker.

We appreciate your concern for the current backlog in processing applications. Unfortunately, there are several factors that have led to an increase in applications, and correspondingly, an increase in processing times. Over the past several years, there has been a steady increase in demand for citizenship and immigration services, which has been exacerbated by federal and international policy changes with respect to citizenship and permanent residence. Consequently, Canadian visa offices abroad have experienced increased processing times and larger inventory levels.

As there is a finite amount of resources available to process applications along several business lines, there are only a finite number of applications that can be processed per year. Islamabad is resourced to facilitate the processing of a certain number applications annually.

Our latest statistics indicate that the Islamabad office is processing applications in the skilled worker category received prior to February, 2008, in approximately 61-73 months from the date of receipt of the completed application. Although I cannot provide you with a specific time frame for your case to be finalized, I can assure you that you will be notified as soon as visa officers are in a position to determine if additional information, documentation or a personal interview is required.

****As you mention in your correspondence, on November 28, 2008, Minister Kenney announced an Action Plan for Faster Immigration. It includes issuing instructions to visa officers reviewing new federal skilled worker applications. The new instructions apply only to applications submitted on or after February 27, 2008, and apply to candidates who:

* are in high-demand occupations such as health, skilled trades, finance and resource extraction; or
* have an offer of arranged employment; or
* have already been living legally in Canada for one year as a temporary foreign worker or international student.

Additional information related to the new instructions, including payment of fees, may be obtained from the Frequently Asked Questions section on our Web site at: (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/faq/immigrate/skilled/index.asp).

Potential applicants may wish to reference the National Occupation Classification (NOC) occupational descriptions (http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2006/OccupationIndex.aspx) to determine if their education and qualifications meet the requirements of one of the 38 occupations.

In addition, there are other ways to immigrate to Canada. Applicants who are not eligible for the federal skilled worker category may qualify under another category, such as the Provincial Nominee Program (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/index.asp). Also, foreign nationals may qualify for permanent residency through the new Canadian Experience Class (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/cec/index.asp).

It is up to the applicant to assess whether or not they meet the requirements for each classification. Further information can be found at: http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2006/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=4131.

For those who applied before February 27, 2008, and are eligible for processing according to the criteria in the instructions, they can choose to either, maintain the first application and submit a new skilled worker application with a new processing fee; or withdraw the first application and re-apply under the new rules. If an applicant chooses to withdraw their initial application (received prior to February 27, 2008) before processing begins, they will receive a fee refund.

I hope that the information provided is of assistance.

D. Kit

Ministerial Enquiries Division

Reply to this Personal Message here: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;f=inbox;pmsg=31464;quote;u=30067

Moon99

Star Member
Jul 14, 2009
gosho said:
Hi every body

just visited your forum. wish you all good luck

rgds

This is the reply from Minister of Citizenship, Immigration asking about the time frame for old applicants , hope this will help old applicatns

This is in response to your correspondence of February 7, 2010, addressed to the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism, concerning the status of your application for permanent residence (APR) as a skilled worker.

We appreciate your concern for the current backlog in processing applications. Unfortunately, there are several factors that have led to an increase in applications, and correspondingly, an increase in processing times. Over the past several years, there has been a steady increase in demand for citizenship and immigration services, which has been exacerbated by federal and international policy changes with respect to citizenship and permanent residence. Consequently, Canadian visa offices abroad have experienced increased processing times and larger inventory levels.

As there is a finite amount of resources available to process applications along several business lines, there are only a finite number of applications that can be processed per year. Islamabad is resourced to facilitate the processing of a certain number applications annually.

Our latest statistics indicate that the Islamabad office is processing applications in the skilled worker category received prior to February, 2008, in approximately 61-73 months from the date of receipt of the completed application. Although I cannot provide you with a specific time frame for your case to be finalized, I can assure you that you will be notified as soon as visa officers are in a position to determine if additional information, documentation or a personal interview is required.

****As you mention in your correspondence, on November 28, 2008, Minister Kenney announced an Action Plan for Faster Immigration. It includes issuing instructions to visa officers reviewing new federal skilled worker applications. The new instructions apply only to applications submitted on or after February 27, 2008, and apply to candidates who:

* are in high-demand occupations such as health, skilled trades, finance and resource extraction; or
* have already been living legally in Canada for one year as a temporary foreign worker or international student.

Additional information related to the new instructions, including payment of fees, may be obtained from the Frequently Asked Questions section on our Web site at: (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/faq/immigrate/skilled/index.asp).

Potential applicants may wish to reference the National Occupation Classification (NOC) occupational descriptions (http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2006/OccupationIndex.aspx) to determine if their education and qualifications meet the requirements of one of the 38 occupations.

In addition, there are other ways to immigrate to Canada. Applicants who are not eligible for the federal skilled worker category may qualify under another category, such as the Provincial Nominee Program (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/index.asp). Also, foreign nationals may qualify for permanent residency through the new Canadian Experience Class (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/cec/index.asp).

It is up to the applicant to assess whether or not they meet the requirements for each classification. Further information can be found at: http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2006/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=4131.

For those who applied before February 27, 2008, and are eligible for processing according to the criteria in the instructions, they can choose to either, maintain the first application and submit a new skilled worker application with a new processing fee; or withdraw the first application and re-apply under the new rules. If an applicant chooses to withdraw their initial application (received prior to February 27, 2008) before processing begins, they will receive a fee refund.

D. Kit

Reply to this Personal Message here: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;f=inbox;pmsg=31464;quote;u=30067

Moon99

Star Member
Jul 14, 2009
Moon99 said:
gosho said:
Hi every body

just visited your forum. wish you all good luck

rgds

This is the reply from Minister of Citizenship, Immigration asking about the time frame for old applicants , hope this will help old applicatns

D. Kit

Moon99

Star Member
Jul 14, 2009
Moon99 said:
Waiting and giving feedback to eachother is very helpful and this wait will become easy. Meanwhile pray God to make all of us successful.(Ameen)
Lagta hay sab intizar may so gaey hain. Sona nahi hay Jagtay raho aur in touch raho