App. Filed.......
08-07-2014
IELTS Request
Sent vd docs
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2016
being applicant of sep-06 and waiting since long i contacted a lawyer yesterday and after getting checked my status through file no. from their some canadian lawyer he assured that i vl get my doc. request from CHC islamabad within two weeks and the whole case will be finalized within six months...is it possible. They will charge 250 CAD for it. he said if i keep on waiting further, my turn will come on 2012. Further there are mistakes in my form and they vl. re fill that for me free of cost... should i go for that or he is just trying to trap me?

Moon99

Star Member
Jul 14, 2009
dream_Can said:
being applicant of sep-06 and waiting since long i contacted a lawyer yesterday and after getting checked my status through file no. from their some canadian lawyer he assured that i vl get my doc. request from CHC islamabad within two weeks and the whole case will be finalized within six months...is it possible. They will charge 250 CAD for it. he said if i keep on waiting further, my turn will come on 2012. Further there are mistakes in my form and they vl. re fill that for me free of cost... should i go for that or he is just trying to trap me?
No lawer or any consultant can't do anything to speed up the case.Just wait you yourself will get your documents update if it is due.Otherwise keep in mind nobody can do anything.May I know the name of that consultant?????

Moon99

Star Member
Jul 14, 2009
Moon99 said:
No lawer or any consultant can't do anything to speed up the case.Just wait you yourself will get your documents update if it is due.Otherwise keep in mind nobody can do anything.May I know the name of that consultant?????
Hello Everybody

dream_Can

Star Member
Oct 5, 2009
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-07-2014
IELTS Request
Sent vd docs
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2016
i agree with you Moon99. The name of that consultant is Sawaco consultants. They are based in RWP.

shoaib23

Jan 12, 2010
I recieved this letter in april 09

Dear Client:

This letter is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada, received on 03/06/06. Citizenship and Immigration Canada requests that you confirm whether or not you are still interested in immigration to Canada.
If you are no longer interested in immigration to Canada and you wish to withdraw your application, please contact the Canadian High Commission in Islamabad within 90days to confirm your mailing information, and we will return your full application fee.
If we do not hear from you within this time frame, we will assume your continued interest in immigration to Canada, and your application and fees will be retained for future processing. No further offers to return your fee will be sent. When we are ready to actively begin processing your application we will contact you to request your updated information, however at this point you will not be eligible for a refund of your processing fee.

Thank you for your interest in Canada. If you are no longer interested in immigration to Canada and would like a full refund of your application fee, please notify us within the next 90 days.

Sincerely,
Immigration Section
Canadian High Commision

DOES ANBODY HAS IDEA HOW LONG THE PROCESSING TIME IS AND HOW LONG CAN MY CASE TAKE..ACTUAL I AM IN CANADA FOR STUDY AND MY FEES IS TOO MUCH SO I AM WAITING FOR MY IMMIGRATION TO COME...

Moon99

Star Member
Jul 14, 2009
shoaib23 said:
I recieved this letter in april 09

Dear Client:

This letter is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada, received on 03/06/06. Citizenship and Immigration Canada requests that you confirm whether or not you are still interested in immigration to Canada.
If you are no longer interested in immigration to Canada and you wish to withdraw your application, please contact the Canadian High Commission in Islamabad within 90days to confirm your mailing information, and we will return your full application fee.
If we do not hear from you within this time frame, we will assume your continued interest in immigration to Canada, and your application and fees will be retained for future processing. No further offers to return your fee will be sent. When we are ready to actively begin processing your application we will contact you to request your updated information, however at this point you will not be eligible for a refund of your processing fee.

Thank you for your interest in Canada. If you are no longer interested in immigration to Canada and would like a full refund of your application fee, please notify us within the next 90 days.

Sincerely,
Immigration Section
Canadian High Commision

DOES ANBODY HAS IDEA HOW LONG THE PROCESSING TIME IS AND HOW LONG CAN MY CASE TAKE..ACTUAL I AM IN CANADA FOR STUDY AND MY FEES IS TOO MUCH SO I AM WAITING FOR MY IMMIGRATION TO COME...
This type of fee refund letters are issed to all of the old applicants .in my opinion soon you will be asked to for documents update.Best of luck. When you applied for student visa ??? After filing your immigration case or before it????Reply soon i am also planning for further study till my immigration case is finallised.

AUSIA

Apr 1, 2009
I have recieved the provisional acceptance letter. I need help regarding completion of requirements as required as under:

- A complete set of updated Application Forms including IMM0008 Generic Form schedule 1 and 3 +Additional Family info (simplified version will not be accepted). Can anybody send me these Forms ? i shall be grateful if mailed as attachment instead of link reference as i m confused as which Forms are simplified version and which r not.

- Origional police certificate from rawalpindi , Islamabad, and Murree
Do i have to provide 03 police certificates?

- origional police certificate from each city resided 6 months and above.
Do i have to provide additional police certificates in this connection?

Kindly help me in completing above formalities.

shoaib23

Jan 12, 2010
Moon99 said:
This type of fee refund letters are issed to all of the old applicants .in my opinion soon you will be asked to for documents update.Best of luck. When you applied for student visa ??? After filing your immigration case or before it????Reply soon i am also planning for further study till my immigration case is finallised.
Hey moon 99,

what do you think how long can my case take? anyways my mother is the main applicant and i come in dependents list i applied for student visa after immigration was filed. My immigration case was files in year 2006 and i applied for student vis in 2009. This is my 2nd semester in York University Toronto. If you need any help regarding student visa email me shoaibjaffery@live.com and i will be more than happy to help you out.

Moon99

Star Member
Jul 14, 2009
shoaib23 said:
Hey moon 99,

what do you think how long can my case take? anyways my mother is the main applicant and i come in dependents list i applied for student visa after immigration was filed. My immigration case was files in year 2006 and i applied for student vis in 2009. This is my 2nd semester in York University Toronto. If you need any help regarding student visa email me shoaibjaffery @ live.com and i will be more than happy to help you out.
Dear Shoaib , I have wrote e-mail to you

Moon99

Star Member
Jul 14, 2009
shoaib23 said:
Hey moon 99,

what do you think how long can my case take? anyways my mother is the main applicant and i come in dependents list i applied for student visa after immigration was filed. My immigration case was files in year 2006 and i applied for student vis in 2009. This is my 2nd semester in York University Toronto. If you need any help regarding student visa email me shoaibjaffery @ live.com and i will be more than happy to help you out.
Dear Shoaib, I have sent mail to you

fadrf

Jan 24, 2010
AOA Everyone.

Just like all or most of you, I also went through the same process. I applied in 2001 and got my visa in 2004. I owe it all to Allah and then a friend of mine who was in Canada at that time and guided me. First of all, keep i mind that the immigration filing and process is very simple. If you want to migrate to canada and have not filed your application and if you have managerial experience in any of the 38 professions in the NOS list mentioned on the cic website, then your applciation will be fast tracked. Otherwise, you go the online points calculator and see if you qualify. If you do then complete your application and file your case. Please note that CIC itself claims that no lawyer has the authority or resources to have anybody's applciation process speeded up. Rest if you want guidance on what professions are in demand in Canada, you can refert to labourmarketinformation website. In case if any other help is needed from me, you can contact me directly at tfv@rogers.com. Please note that I am not an immigration consultant and I donot charge any money, but I will be more then happy to help any of my Pakistani brothers and sisters.

Moon99

Star Member
Jul 14, 2009
fadrf said:
AOA Everyone.

Just like all or most of you, I also went through the same process. I applied in 2001 and got my visa in 2004. I owe it all to Allah and then a friend of mine who was in Canada at that time and guided me. First of all, keep i mind that the immigration filing and process is very simple. If you want to migrate to canada and have not filed your application and if you have managerial experience in any of the 38 professions in the NOS list mentioned on the cic website, then your applciation will be fast tracked. Otherwise, you go the online points calculator and see if you qualify. If you do then complete your application and file your case. Please note that CIC itself claims that no lawyer has the authority or resources to have anybody's applciation process speeded up. Rest if you want guidance on what professions are in demand in Canada, you can refert to labourmarketinformation website. In case if any other help is needed from me, you can contact me directly at tfv @ rogers.com. Please note that I am not an immigration consultant and I donot charge any money, but I will be more then happy to help any of my Pakistani brothers and sisters.

hello Thanks a lot dear, How is life going in Canada, Where are you living?????