+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2007 applicants

CocoaTea

Star Member
Dec 26, 2009
Generally, how long does it take the CIC to review an applicants file after submitting Passports/Medicals/RPRF ? I am a 2007 applicant.I have so far received 3 requests.Request 1...still interested or not? Request 2...submission of documents and Request 3..ppr/RPRF/medicals. Now I am full of anxiety as I wait the DECISION MADE stage.Honestly,it's stressful! I am wishing all applicants Good Luck ..For the 2007 applicants who haven't heard anything from CIC,You will be getting your letters very very soon,Good Luck!

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CocoaTea said:
Generally, how long does it take the CIC to review an applicants file after submitting Passports/Medicals/RPRF ? I am a 2007 applicant.I have so far received 3 requests.Request 1...still interested or not? Request 2...submission of documents and Request 3..ppr/RPRF/medicals. Now I am full of anxiety as I wait the DECISION MADE stage.Honestly,it's stressful! I am wishing all applicants Good Luck ..For the 2007 applicants who haven't heard anything from CIC,You will be getting your letters very very soon,Good Luck!
Lucky you. You are almost there- Hurray!!. Just one more hurdle to cross and you will be home.
Again, the magic words, which most us are fed up of are, "patience and wait" just a little bit more.

Good Luck.
BobbyB

tonnyinchina

Star Member
Mar 21, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LANDED..........
15th October 2010
BobbyB said:
Lucky you. You are almost there- Hurray!!. Just one more hurdle to cross and you will be home.
Again, the magic words, which most us are fed up of are, "patience and wait" just a little bit more.

Good Luck.
BobbyB
BobbyB howz it? Well,it looks like 2007 applications are being handled. I had mentioned earlier that I had been asked to submit my passport/PPR/Medicals.I am now waiting a DEcision to be made. Cocoatea's a 2007 applicant! That shows 2007 files are getting reviewed.Yours is not far away! I have a feeling that it might be just so soon!

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tonnyinchina said:
BobbyB,I know you're a 2007 applicant.I have been reading your threads.I know it's really a pain waiting! However, a time has to come and the file will be on the CIC table.I saw your calculations estimating like another 2 years...I have a feeling it might not stretch that far! Let's hope it works out fast. In my case, am not speculating anything as yet just chilling and hoping it's granted in my favor.
Hey Tonnyinchina,

Hope all is well with you, man. Any new developments in your case? We are "frozen and imprisoned" with snow in the UK, so just chilling out also.
All the best.

BobbyB

tonnyinchina

Star Member
Mar 21, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LANDED..........
15th October 2010
BobbyB said:
Hey Tonnyinchina,

Hope all is well with you, man. Any new developments in your case? We are "frozen and imprisoned" with snow in the UK, so just chilling out also.
All the best.

BobbyB
Yeah,just been watching news.It must be cold too,right? Seen Cocoatea's thing? So i guess 2007 applicants are being attended to.Hope yours get on that table real fast!

ymman

Jan 7, 2010

Report to moderator Logged

hello there my friend. I am Immanuel Luna here in the Philippines I am also a 2007 applicant. I submitted my application last Oct 2007. I received my first letter from embassy on Feb 2008 and my second letter was they asked me if Im still interested or not. When did you apply and when did you receive your documents request. Thanks Where you from my friend?

CocoaTea

Star Member
Dec 26, 2009
ymman said:

Report to moderator Logged

hello there my friend. I am Immanuel Luna here in the Philippines I am also a 2007 applicant. I submitted my application last Oct 2007. I received my first letter from embassy on Feb 2008 and my second letter was they asked me if Im still interested or not. When did you apply and when did you receive your documents request. Thanks Where you from my friend?
Iam a HongKONG resident. I applied in 2007 (May).Now, Iam waiting for a decision to be made. I have already made passport submission + RPRF+medical.

CocoaTea

Star Member
Dec 26, 2009
BobbyB said:

Good Luck.
BobbyB
BobbyB,I hope as you say that am already there! Well,with an immigration visa u know u have it ,when u actually see it in your passport.Till then nothing but hoping and praying!.

Moon99

Star Member
Jul 14, 2009
CocoaTea said:
From which country you have applied from?????? and under which category?????

starrinight78

Oct 25, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-1-11
How long after your medicals did everyone received PPR?

I did my medicals June 2009, so I'm hoping soon to receive something...

Starri

Bigmo

May 24, 2009
tonnyinchina said:
BobbyB howz it? Well,it looks like 2007 applications are being handled. I had mentioned earlier that I had been asked to submit my passport/PPR/Medicals.I am now waiting a DEcision to be made. Cocoatea's a 2007 applicant! That shows 2007 files are getting reviewed.Yours is not far away! I have a feeling that it might be just so soon!
I am a 2007 London applicant. I apllied on Aug 2007. I received my update request today. They want me to update my information and do my Ielt test or whatever it is and police clearance.

I have 2.5 months to do. They said I had to do all this by march 20. But my agents said that receipt of test and receipt of clearance is sufficient. At least for now. Or something like that.

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bigmo said:
I am a 2007 London applicant. I apllied on Aug 2007. I received my update request today. They want me to update my information and do my Ielt test or whatever it is and police clearance.

I have 2.5 months to do. They said I had to do all this by march 20. But my agents said that receipt of test and receipt of clearance is sufficient. At least for now. Or something like that.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/for-applicants-of-2007-in-london-has-anyone-received-documents-update-letter-t19564.0.html;msg199042#msg199042

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/for-applicants-of-2007-in-london-has-anyone-received-documents-update-letter-t19564.0.html;msg199044#msg199044

CocoaTea

Star Member
Dec 26, 2009
BobbyB said:

Good Luck.
BobbyB
BobbyB,any updates yet? We're still palying the waiting game!

CocoaTea

Star Member
Dec 26, 2009
Bigmo said:

Bigmo,what's going on? Any positive news update?

tonnyinchina

Star Member
Mar 21, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LANDED..........
15th October 2010
I guess we have to keep waiting.It's 2 months today, since I made my documents submission including my passport.I am a bit worried since my visa is fast expiring ( the current country's visa that i reside now),my passport (booklet) is fast expiring too,( 9 months to go) :eek:. No word so far!