+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2007 applicants

venkydeergha

Dec 12, 2009
Hi! All,

I have applied in 2007 (June) recieved communication from CHC to hand the updated documents, IELTS scores and PCC etc., my question now is how long does it take for the next step of proceedure? Is it going to be request for Medicals next? and finally is there any chance i can get in touch with CHC and how (emil, phone etc)? I would appreciate any help. Thnks

Sorry! forgott to mention........ I live in London, made application to CHC London and i am an Indian national.

TbilisiAnkara

Oct 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If all your documents are fine (and I hope they are) you'll be contacted in 4-6 months with a request to do the medicals. This is how far I got by now.
Still waiting for PP request and landing in Canada :)

venkydeergha

Dec 12, 2009
Hi! TbilisiAnkara,

Thanks for your reply. Hmmm i wonder why does it take so long. Well i did send all the requested documents, How do they cross check the documents, any idea? so that i would contact the concerned people (employer, University etc.,) just to know that the checks are done.

Did you apply in 2007?

I wish you good luck.

shofiul72

Star Member
Nov 6, 2009
Copenhagen
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I applied in January,2007 to Singapore Visa Center, yet don't have response as to Documents sending request except receive only to send consent whether I am interested to back money or not.Anybody who applied on the eve of January,07 from Singapore Visa Center have response by this time, please do reply and also inform how long will it take to have Document Requesting.

Shofiul

TbilisiAnkara

Oct 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes I applied in 2007.
4-6 months is not that long, actually, as compared with the years we have been waiting.
You don't need to contact anyone (employer, university or whoever). Canadian Embassy will do it, if they think they need to.
Looks like you kinda manipulated with your application, huh? Not a good thing to lie to the Embassy. Ever!
Sorry if you have not done so and it's just a wrong assumption.
Anyway, good luck.

venkydeergha said:
Hi! TbilisiAnkara,

Thanks for your reply. Hmmm i wonder why does it take so long. Well i did send all the requested documents, How do they cross check the documents, any idea? so that i would contact the concerned people (employer, University etc.,) just to know that the checks are done.

Did you apply in 2007?

I wish you good luck.

Moon99

Star Member
Jul 14, 2009
I am also Sept 2007 applicant and still waiting for full documents request. any response if anybody get further , do share with all of us. Thanks

venkydeergha

Dec 12, 2009
Hi! TbilisiAnkara,

Sorry! mate, you got me wrong. Neither I believe in manipulations nor i am desperate to get to such levels. I am a very clean man. It's just i am getting impatient waiting years to know what's happening as i am holding a lot of propsals coz don't know what's around the corner and don't want to make myself gutted by ditching after the commitment.

Thanks for the good wishes and i think i need it.

Cheers!

venkydeergha

Dec 12, 2009
Hi! Moon99,

I've applied on the 1st of June 2007, I am not sure is you should have recieved the request for an updated docuements. I will let you know if i come across any, however, it's worth checking on trackit.com.

Moon99

Star Member
Jul 14, 2009
venkydeergha said:
Hi! Moon99,

I've applied on the 1st of June 2007, I am not sure is you should have recieved the request for an updated docuements. I will let you know if i come across any, however, it's worth checking on trackit.com.
Hi> Venkydeergha. Nice to see you at this forum. I'll also share whenever my case proceeds. In my online status it is "IN-Process" What's your e-case status

mathu

Star Member
Aug 24, 2009
LIONCITY
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE-2007
hi

i am also in the same 2007 june .singapore visa office,not yet received the doc update

buhari