+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2006 DAMASCUS APPLICANTS

06applicant

Apr 22, 2011
ihabkal said:
it will probably take me ten years then.
could they refuse my immigration if I stay illegaly in Canada? I'm on a temp visa there now.
Immigration violations are NEVER good for you on the long run. As far as I know, there are no amnesty programs in sight.

From an ethical standpoint, by staying illegally, you are jeopardizing the chances of other people from your country to come to Canada legally for legitimate, honest reasons: study, visit relatives, business meetings; that is to stay, Canada is even more strict than the US in enforcing the immigrant-intent rule when anyone applies for temp visa. By violating that, they are going to be forced to look more carefully at other temp-visa applications from your country, and perhaps reject more of them.

ihabkal

Oct 8, 2010
my people the Lebanese = citizens of opportunity, look that up!
I really am not responsible and will not be for any judgment Canada ALREADY HAS over Lebanese immigrants,
two things, most Lebanese people who came here lied and cheated their way in, I am the only one who came in without lying or falsifying documents, plus they already are notorious worldwide for whatever.
so people from my country already do whatever they do to come in regardless of ethics, IT IS NOT MY PROBLEM.
Also Lebanese didn't care about me when they start killing each other in the streets, why should I care what they do or what other countries think of them.
Thanks for your advice "Immigration violations are NEVER good for you on the long run. As far as I know, there are no amnesty programs in sight."
The rest of your post I can live without.

popiston

Feb 5, 2009
hi,
you guys why not follow we Chinese have done?
Go to Canadian Embassy to protest.

Chinese Pre-C50 Applicants Going to HongKong Embassy to Protest.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/chinese-prec50-applicants-going-to-hongkong-embassy-to-protest-t76334.0.html

alb07

Jan 9, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-sep-2013
Dear guys. I'm damascus 2007 FSW applicant. Now i'm working in kenya and the timeline here is 6 years. I ask experienced members wether they would advise me to transfer my file from damascus to kenya. How soon may CiC kenya contact me & how would they calculate my waited time in damascus to their processing timeline in kenya. Plz help me guys. Many thanks

AHMADSH

Jul 12, 2011
Dear all,
It's my first time in this forum,
I submitted my application in Damascus embassy March 2007..... and still waiting ......
I checked the processing times for Damascus and i was shocked when i discovered that the increased it from 63 months to 85 months
:eek:
Anybody have any idea about when they are going to start processing 2007 files?
and how long does it takes to obtain the PR visa after they start processing my file?
I had my IELTS test a month ago ..... do i have to submit the IELTS result to the embassy of wait until they contact me?

Wish you all best regards

Hurry.visitor

Dec 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
April 2010
any news?
any new meds recieved? any one is smelling it?

ihabkal

Oct 8, 2010
a 2006 friend of mine got his meds so they are workign in Warsaw.
But in Damascus it's a sad story. I am waiting for a response from them to see if they are open or not.

cs5

Star Member
Apr 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
good news guys! another Iranian 2006 applicant got medicals!

Hurry.visitor

Dec 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
April 2010
ihabkal said:
a 2006 friend of mine got his meds so they are workign in Warsaw.
But in Damascus it's a sad story. I am waiting for a response from them to see if they are open or not.
thats a great news, can give us push,
can u please tell us what time he applied in 2006? it can clearly shows us what what month they have reached!

Hurry.visitor

Dec 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
April 2010
cs5 said:
good news guys! another Iranian 2006 applicant got medicals!

thank you for the news. which month of 2006 is he?

Hurry.visitor

Dec 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
April 2010

06applicant

Apr 22, 2011
Hurry.visitor said:
omgg they are still at the begining!!!!!!!!
I wonder why they are going so slowly and in such small batches.

Also, I've done my medicals and was wondering whether they'd start rolling out passport requests after everyone in 2006 gets the med request or would they start doing that earlier? Because if they are going to wait for everyone in 2006 to get their request, then Jan 2006 applicants are looking at one more (and hopefully final!) year of wait, while Dec 2006 applicants are looking at about 2 years.