cs5

Star Member
Apr 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I for one am in a state of bitter wait, no noticeable pattern to rely on for forming a hypothesis, and this damn time won't pass
Hope Warsaw isn't too busy attending new applicants and hitting quotas to forget there are tons of people waiting for years and years

armintaba

Aug 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
why do you always complain? especially you my iranian friends. sounds like the 2005 batch is getting the medicals, so what are you expecting them. they need to be acheived first right?

cs5

Star Member
Apr 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
armintaba said:
why do you always complain? especially you my iranian friends. sounds like the 2005 batch is getting the medicals, so what are you expecting them. they need to be acheived first right?
seriously, are you okay??

it was just a few days ago that you yourself posted this:

"really what is going wrong with warsaw, just a 2006 applicant has got the medical just like a torture for the rest by giving them hope. everybody is asking me what happened to my file."

you, me and everyone else is just venting, please be more careful before passing judgement or labeling anyone my friend, specially when you are nothing different

armintaba

Aug 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes but my post was left here before I found out the latest medicals sent to some 2005 applicants, now I'm cool with the warsaw job buddy. you are challenging a bit

Ali_hgh

Star Member
Feb 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys,
Don't be tough on each other.
In waiting process people's feeling swings. Especially when there no information about the waiting time. It's not because of our gender or nationality or whatever, it's in the nature of human beings to feel like that. If you go to my previous posts you could see this in me as well , so be cool.

In Iranian friends forum there is an excel file which has the time line of each member of the forum. I did some analyses on that and I want to share it with you my friends, so here it is:
there are 33 2004 applicants in the file, and out of them only 8 persons have not received their medical forms yet. I also think that the number is less than that since there is great change which some of those people are already in Canada and didn't inform their fellow forum members about their time line (when you compare the time line of some of these remaining ones with those who have got their visas that assumption seems quite logical). So the number of remaining 2004 applicants are very limited, and they are still waiting just because of complication in their file (security/background checks or even bad luck).

Now we get to 2005 applicant. There are 46 for them, and out of them 13 (28 %) have not received their med yet. If you look at the patten you would see that most of the remaining ones are form the second half of the year. So majority of 2005 people are either in Canada right now or in visa issuance stage.
Warsaw has dispatched 3 med for 2005 applicants in this forum recently. The med also have very promising pattern. It started with one May 2005 applicant followed by one March 2005 applicant, and today one October 2005 applicant so they are moving to 2006 quickly. since the majority of remaining 2005 applicant are second half of 2005, for one or two months they will stay with second half of the 2005 and then they will start the issuance of meds for 2006 applicants (at least I guess so). With more meds that pattern will be confirms, and don't forget that we had one 2006 med too (our Bulgarian friend).

I think we are very very close to medical specialty for the first quarter of 2006 applicant.

BR

samoo

Jun 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
issued
thank you Ali-hgh
realy good analyses

Hurry.visitor

Dec 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
April 2010
when...will...the...scond....2006..applicant...get..his....meds....dammmmmmmmmmm

Hurry.visitor

Dec 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
April 2010
i heared "poor news" that the canadian embassy in damascus is closed because of the situation there, and the files has been trasfered to warsaw for processing.

is that true ?

cs5

Star Member
Apr 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Don't think so, I mean yes they have assigned some files to other posts but not Warsaw. I had two friends one waiting for a marriage visa and one a Quebec applicant, both of them got transferred to Turkey

ihabkal

Oct 8, 2010
how to know if your file was re-assigned? mine was/is still at Damascus.
I just sent them an inquiry to ask.
Would have they sent an e-mail or something?

cs5

Star Member
Apr 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ihabkal said:
how to know if your file was re-assigned? mine was/is still at Damascus.
I just sent them an inquiry to ask.
Would have they sent an e-mail or something?
those two people I knew had to attend interviews and were notified of the post change when they were called for their interviews

ihabkal

Oct 8, 2010
it will probably take me ten years then.
could they refuse my immigration if I stay illegaly in Canada? I'm on a temp visa there now.

cs5

Star Member
Apr 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ihabkal said:
it will probably take me ten years then.
could they refuse my immigration if I stay illegaly in Canada? I'm on a temp visa there now.
no idea buddy, you should ask an immigration lawyer or consultant about that