Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wjd7359 said:
- i sent my documents update on 7-12-2010
- paper file sent to PA, file BF'D to : LPI on 6-5-2011
- PSDEC 1 17-1-2011
- SELDEC 4 17-1-2011

these r the data u requested, plz help me interpreting my file data & thank u :)
Okay, PSDEC 1 means that you were selected / passed upon review of your paper documents and SELDEC 4 means that your interview was waived (no interview required)

You have sent your update docs on December 7 and they sent it for paper screen on December 20 but only reviewed and scored your file on January 17th after roughly 20 days which includes the new year period as well.

BF'D means bring forward date, a date when the next step of actions will be taken (at least we hope!!) which in your case is May 6th. (and that LPI is the visa officer's name). My BF'D was early February and I haven't received anything yet. So this basically gives an indication of timelines Warsaw is following for processing our files.

You have a passing score well above the cut and now you are in the waiting stage till they issue your medical request, like most of us.

Just make sure all the spelling of names and dates of birth and such are correct in your caips report and see the bottom of your first page under document(s) required for any missing documents. Most probably nothing is written there but its worth to check.

Other than all this your caips report at this stage only includes personal data (names, dates of birth of you and your dependents).

cs5

Star Member
Apr 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JoeICXC said:
http://immipedia.ca/CAIPS_Codes

i could not find what LPI means!!!
Means nothing, abbreviation of the visa officer's name

wjd7359

Mar 8, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
3111, 3112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 Jul 2006
Doc's Request.
9 Sep 2010
IELTS Request
9 Sep 2010
File Transfer...
26 Apr 2010
Med's Request
4 Dec 2012
Med's Done....
11 Dec 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
25 Apr 2013
VISA ISSUED...
16 May 2013
LANDED..........
13 Oct 2013
cs5 said:
Okay, PSDEC 1 means that you were selected / passed upon review of your paper documents and SELDEC 4 means that your interview was waived (no interview required)

You have sent your update docs on December 7 and they have reviewed and scored your file on January 17th after 40 something days which includes the new year period as well.

BF'D means bring forward date, a date when the next step of actions will be taken (at least we hope!!) which in your case is May 6th. (and that LPI is the visa officer's name). My BF'D was early February and I haven't received anything yet. Based on what I've seen this is the date where your file is sent for security checks.

You have a passing score well above the cut and now you are in the waiting stage till they issue your medical request, like most of us.

Just make sure all the spelling of names and dates of birth and such are correct in your caips report and see the bottom of your first page under document(s) required for any missing documents. Most probably nothing is written there but its worth to check.

Other than all this your caips report at this stage only includes personal data (names, dates of birth of you and your dependents).
thanx a lot for ur help
under documents requested there is nothing
u mean that i was supposed to receive my medicals on May 2011!! wch does not happen!! & i have to wait??

cs5

Star Member
Apr 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wjd7359 said:
thanx a lot for ur help
under documents requested there is nothing
u mean that i was supposed to receive my medicals on May 2011!! wch does not happen!! & i have to wait??
Not exclusively, that is a date when your file is brought forward for the next stage. Ideally it should indicate them starting the process of medicals but it may just as well show the date when your file is sent for security checks.

So there is nothing for you to do now but to wait for your medicals, just be assured that you have passed the selection process, your documents have been complete and nothing has been wrong with your file.

wjd7359

Mar 8, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
3111, 3112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 Jul 2006
Doc's Request.
9 Sep 2010
IELTS Request
9 Sep 2010
File Transfer...
26 Apr 2010
Med's Request
4 Dec 2012
Med's Done....
11 Dec 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
25 Apr 2013
VISA ISSUED...
16 May 2013
LANDED..........
13 Oct 2013
cs5 said:
Not exclusively, that is a date when your file is brought forward for the next stage. Ideally it should indicate them starting the process of medicals but it may just as well show the date when your file is sent for security checks.

So there is nothing for you to do now but to wait for your medicals, just be assured that you have passed the selection process, your documents have been complete and nothing has been wrong with your file.
ideally hw much time a security check will take?

cs5

Star Member
Apr 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wjd7359 said:
Very case specific, anything between 6 to 12 months or even more
since these checks are done outside the CIC, Caips reports do not show any of their progress

Sep2006

Star Member
Sep 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
WARSAW
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEP 2006
Doc's Request.
SEP 2010
Med's Request
18-Dec-2012
Med's Done....
02-Jan-2013
Passport Req..
24-May-2013
wjd7359 said:
Dear wjd7359,

Which CAIPS company or website did you used to bring you your CAIPS notes?

Thanks in advance

wjd7359

Mar 8, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
3111, 3112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 Jul 2006
Doc's Request.
9 Sep 2010
IELTS Request
9 Sep 2010
File Transfer...
26 Apr 2010
Med's Request
4 Dec 2012
Med's Done....
11 Dec 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
25 Apr 2013
VISA ISSUED...
16 May 2013
LANDED..........
13 Oct 2013
Sep2006 said:
Dear wjd7359,

Which CAIPS company or website did you used to bring you your CAIPS notes?

Thanks in advance
from a company
this is their email
help@caips.ca

Sep2006

Star Member
Sep 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
WARSAW
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEP 2006
Doc's Request.
SEP 2010
Med's Request
18-Dec-2012
Med's Done....
02-Jan-2013
Passport Req..
24-May-2013
wjd7359 said:
from a company
this is their email
help @ caips.ca
Thanks a lot

Hurry.visitor

Dec 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
April 2010
news news news ............

Hurry.visitor

Dec 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
April 2010
its
too much too much too much......

06applicant

Apr 22, 2011
MEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS FINALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY

WISH YOU GUYS MEDS SOON TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

06applicant

Apr 22, 2011
06applicant said:
MEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS FINALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY

WISH YOU GUYS MEDS SOON TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
on, and You can see my steps and dates in a previous post....