+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2006 DAMASCUS APPLICANTS

armintaba

Aug 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
youskal said:
to be honest I wrote Warsaw, after I sent it I said maybe I should have written Damascus, but then I said to myself, its ok I don't think this particular detail will have any effect, they know the story and they have our initial files with them.

They didn't give us any hint about this though...
BR
Thanks there

ihabkal

Oct 8, 2010
troga said:
An epic waiting drama that chronicles the lives of ordinary people: professors, engineers, a selfemployed, sales representative , street cop,doctors,nurses,.....etc who applied to Canada immigration since 50 months and still waiting
a selfemployed: thanks for mentioneing. a 1 self employed, all by himself in a queue lol

there is this story about declaring cash, please read it so yo uknow what to do when you bring cash in Canada.
http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/05112010/79/central-big-winner-caesars-loses-border.html
so declare :)

Language Instructor

Oct 28, 2010
troga said:
It's that special time again
happy, happy, joy, joy
Then we will talk about page 48&49 which makes you feal like in prison when we trated each other in wrong way
especially dam2006,Armintaba and language _instructor who has no time to read the previous pages and only asking questions I can imagine you language instructor very cute and bussy :D

Youskal I think about you as u are a wiseman and generous and I can here your voice saying in that resturant in Toronto
It was my treat. What do you mean it was your treat? You know- I bought this time. You buy next time. Buy what? What do you mean 'buy what'? ...
@ Troga!!!!
Bus is a means of transportation and boss is your superior, so I guess you meant bossy not bussy or maybe u meant busy :D U'd better clarify that!
Anyhow, let's not take this "waiting in line" thingy out on eachother!!! It's not gonna work

Ps. nothing!

I suggest to Canda Visa office to issue Visa Gift to all members of this thread as a gift for their patience and endurance :D

troga

Star Member
Aug 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Warsaw
NOC Code......
0721,4131&2133
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2006
Doc's Request.
9 Sep 10 /6 Oct 10
File Transfer...
April 25 ,2010
Med's Request
Aug 17,2011
Med's Done....
Sep 17,2011
Passport Req..
Nov 8,2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov,17.2011
LANDED..........
25 Dec 2011
Dear Language instructor
It is my InnocentEnglish :D
I am sending to you A Funny Love Song
Compiled from lyrics of love songs translated
into English by ESL students.

From morning’s glaring sun to the smelly afternoon,
You are always inside my lonely brain.
I hope we meet in an accident very soon.
My heart will not stop hemorrhaging for you.
The night you squeezed me I visited heaven.
Your love flies me swiftly into a mountain.
You make my heart sour.
One day, you will startle yourself and say “oh no!
Why did I walk the opposite direction of him?
Like the fishes need the ocean beach, I need you.
When you kiss me, you make my blood evaporate.
Your lovely, unwrinkly skin requests my attention
You will always be my lemon moon ray lover.

armintaba

Aug 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

2 very important and prompt questions,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

1) Do we have to provide a CV in addition to the job letter containing our duties?

2) Do we need to stick our photos on the forms in the place of photos in IMM 0008 for main applicants and spouses

troga

Star Member
Aug 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Warsaw
NOC Code......
0721,4131&2133
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2006
Doc's Request.
9 Sep 10 /6 Oct 10
File Transfer...
April 25 ,2010
Med's Request
Aug 17,2011
Med's Done....
Sep 17,2011
Passport Req..
Nov 8,2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov,17.2011
LANDED..........
25 Dec 2011
Dear Armintaba
Good morning
Provide four updated photos for yourself and each family member accompanying you to Canada.(just place in envelope and write at the back of each photo the name of the person who appears on it and write also the file number )

Detailed letters of reference from all past and current employers which clearly list your job title, duties performed, projects completed and duration of employment. This should also be accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae

wpc71

Dec 17, 2008
Hi
Has any 2006 Damascus applicant transferred to Warsaw, received medical request or even PPR after sending updated documents? If yes, how long did it take? If one submits updated docs to Warsaw NOW, when can they expect to get medical request?

Thanks for sharing...

yadamas

Jul 22, 2010
Dear Dam2006,youskal
he is 2006 applicant i think.not sure but i found by chance in this thread
Dam2006: what was the missing document they r asking you about?
just to be sure of if all documents i v sent last week were in a propre way!!!
BR

wpc71

Dec 17, 2008
it took about 4 months.that what happened to an applicant (friend of mine in this thread)
I am asking because a friend of mine has an old 2006 file now transferred to Warsaw where they have asked for updated documents. She also has a post C-50 file in Damascus where she has just received her second AOR telling her that the visa office is now working on March 2009 files. We are trying to figure out which file could go faster. Would it be better for her to send docs to Warsaw or wait for the new application to get processed in Damascus.

Thanks for your inputs