+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2006 DAMASCUS APPLICANTS

nado

Star Member
Nov 4, 2012
Congratulations and good luck dam2006. I'm sooo happy for you .

I have urgent question please answer on police cert. for those who had been in three or four countries . Do we have to provide them once again with the police certificate from each country as we did previously in the updating . for me I had been to sweeden and prague that was in 1997 doing M.A degree and I haven not been their ever since .I provided them with police cert from these countries in 2011. I also provided them with police cert. from Iraq in 2010. I am currently residing in Amman for almost 8 years . Do I have to collect police certificates from each country once again ??????? :'(

wjd7359

Mar 8, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
3111, 3112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 Jul 2006
Doc's Request.
9 Sep 2010
IELTS Request
9 Sep 2010
File Transfer...
26 Apr 2010
Med's Request
4 Dec 2012
Med's Done....
11 Dec 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
25 Apr 2013
VISA ISSUED...
16 May 2013
LANDED..........
13 Oct 2013
nado said:
Hi Wjd 7959 ,

Do not worry Iam in Amman still waiting just like you .Hope to get ours soooon
hope that we & all other members will get their medicals soon

Sep2006

Star Member
Sep 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
WARSAW
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEP 2006
Doc's Request.
SEP 2010
Med's Request
18-Dec-2012
Med's Done....
02-Jan-2013
Passport Req..
24-May-2013
Dear Wjd7359,

Also, I am still waiting like you.

Sep2006

Star Member
Sep 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
WARSAW
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEP 2006
Doc's Request.
SEP 2010
Med's Request
18-Dec-2012
Med's Done....
02-Jan-2013
Passport Req..
24-May-2013
Dear Dam2006,

Would you please post on this thread a copy of the e-mail sent by the visa office.

Thanks and Best Regards

Dam2006

Star Member
Mar 10, 2010
MEDICAL INSTRUCTIONS
All immigrants and certain categories of visitors who are seeking admission to Canada must satisfy Canada's medical admissibility criteria. In order to determine your medical admissibility to Canada, you and all of your dependant family members (if applicable) are required to undergo a medical examination. This examination is required whether or not your dependents will accompany you to Canada.
Enclosed you will find Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) Medical Report form(s). The medical examination must be performed by one of the Panel Physicians and médecins désignés listed on the CIC "List of Panel Physicians and médecins désignés" (i.e. doctors). If possible, all family members should be examined by the same doctor.
The latest version of the Medical Report consists of five sections, A to E. You have only received Section A, "Client Identification and Summary." Sections B to E of the Medical Report form are for use by a medical doctor and are provided to physicians by the Department of Citizenship and Immigration, Health Services.

The medical examination must be performed by one of the licensed physicians shown on the "List of Panel Physicians and médecins désignés" (i.e. doctors). To access this list, please refer to our website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medical.aspx. All family members should be examined by the same doctor. If you, or any of your dependents are outside of your home country for an extended period of time, you may see another Panel Physicians and médecins désignés.
You should make arrangements to undergo the required medical examination immediately. Failure to do so within 30 days of this notice will result in unnecessary delays in the processing of your application.
Your medical examination reports and X-rays must be sent by the Panel Physician and médecin désigné to the following address:
The Immigration and Medical Division
Canadian High Commission, London
MacDonald House
38 Grosvenor Street
London W1K 4AA
Great Britain
Thank you for your cooperation.
Immigration Section

ALL APPLICANTS SHOULD NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
1. All fees related to this medical examination are your responsibility.
2. Please bring the following to your medical appointment:
▪ two recent colour passport size photographs of each family member
▪ eye glasses (if applicable), list of prescription drugs taken or any relevant medical
report(s)
▪ original passport(s) or other proof of identity
3. An applicant who has passed his or her 11th birthday must obtain a standard X-ray film of the chest with a radiologist’s report. An X-ray film of the chest and radiologist’s report is required for children under the age of 11 years if the medical history or clinical examination of the child indicates there is a need, or if there is evidence of tuberculosis in the family.
4. The issuance of these instructions does not constitute acceptance of your application. You should not make any commitments related to the application until your case has been concluded. DO NOT DISPOSE OF PROPERTY OR EFFECTS, OR GIVE UP EMPLOYMENT OR ACCOMMODATION OR TAKE OTHER SIMILAR STEPS TOWARDS YOUR PROPOSED MIGRATION OR VISIT UNTIL YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN FINALIZED.
5. IMPORTANT: Immigration medical results are only valid for 12 months from the date of the examination. If you have been notified that you will be required to attend a personal interview at a visa office, you should not/not schedule medical examination(s) until you have received your interview notice. This will reduce the risk of expiry of medical results before completion of the processing of your application.
6. It is possible that after the completion of your medical examination and submission of reports, further tests or reports may be requested.
7. It is recommended, and a decided advantage to all applicants, that routine immunization for all children and adults be initiated or completed before departure for Canada, and where available, immunization records should be brought to Canada. This has many advantages for the applicant. For instance, a number of Canadian provinces require presentation of such records when children or adults enrol in school.
8. To avoid unnecessary delays, please ensure that the Panel Physician and médecin désigné:
___ answers all questions in Sections B through E of their Medical Report form;
___ attaches original lab results; and
___ forwards original chest x-ray(s) [DO NOT ROLL] to the address below:
The Immigration and Medical Division
Canadian High Commission, London
MacDonald House
38 Grosvenor Street
London W1K 4AA
Great Britain
*** If the Panel Physician and médecin désigné does not have Sections B to E of their Medical Report Form (six pages) he/she may obtain them by writing to the address above. ***
9. It is recommended, and a decided advantage to all applicants, that routine immunization for all children and adults be initiated or completed before departure for Canada, and where available, immunization records
Sincerely,
Immigration Section/Section d'Immigration Embassy of Canada/Ambassade du Canada ul. Piekna 2/8
00-482 Warsaw, Poland/00-482 Varsovie, Pologne warsaw-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
Ph. (48 22) 584-3100, Fax (48 22) 584-3194

Sep2006

Star Member
Sep 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
WARSAW
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEP 2006
Doc's Request.
SEP 2010
Med's Request
18-Dec-2012
Med's Done....
02-Jan-2013
Passport Req..
24-May-2013
Thank you Dam2006 and wishing you a fast visa stamp and landing.

Badal789

Nov 29, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2006
IELTS Request
30-11-2009
nado said:
Congratulations and good luck dam2006. I'm sooo happy for you .

I have urgent question please answer on police cert. for those who had been in three or four countries . Do we have to provide them once again with the police certificate from each country as we did previously in the updating . for me I had been to sweeden and prague that was in 1997 doing M.A degree and I haven not been their ever since .I provided them with police cert from these countries in 2011. I also provided them with police cert. from Iraq in 2010. I am currently residing in Amman for almost 8 years . Do I have to collect police certificates from each country once again ??????? :'(
In general police cert. is required to submit if stayed in a country for more than 6 months during last 5 years. As you are living in Amman for 8 years so you do not need to give police certificate for other countries (remember if they ask then you must submit). But you have to clarify in the covering letter clearly that you are living in Jordan for 8 years and during last 5 years you never stayed in those countries for more than 6 months(if you went there) or you never visited those countries during last 5 years.

bilal83

Star Member
Sep 5, 2012
Visa Office......
beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
not yet
any one from lebanon received thier MR lately? my lawyer said that security checks in lebanon take longer than other countries, because the lebanese response to the canadian embassy is slow!! any one from lebanon got any good news ??

bilal83

Star Member
Sep 5, 2012
Visa Office......
beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
not yet
anyways,,,with what is happening in syria,, our applications transferred to jordon or we are still dealing with warsaw???? if it went to jordon that should delay things more than it is already delayed right??/

Badal789

Nov 29, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2006
IELTS Request
30-11-2009
bilal83 said:
anyways,,,with what is happening in syria,, our applications transferred to jordon or we are still dealing with warsaw???? if it went to jordon that should delay things more than it is already delayed right??/
You are correct but what to do? Just wait and pray for the best.

wjd7359

Mar 8, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
3111, 3112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 Jul 2006
Doc's Request.
9 Sep 2010
IELTS Request
9 Sep 2010
File Transfer...
26 Apr 2010
Med's Request
4 Dec 2012
Med's Done....
11 Dec 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
25 Apr 2013
VISA ISSUED...
16 May 2013
LANDED..........
13 Oct 2013
does the background check precede the MR?
i was in Iraq for 6 years, so i guess that my MR will be late as well :(