+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2006 DAMASCUS APPLICANTS

ramiyoussef92

Jul 21, 2011
wjd7359 said:
yes
they will send u an email asking u to arrange the pick up service
and it is ur responsibility to contact FedEx or any other courier service to make the pick up for u
best wishes
Ohh ok, that makes sense now, Thanks a alot

nado

Star Member
Nov 4, 2012
Hi dear colleagues , Hope all are doing fine

I could not find the forms for the accompanying goods or goods to follow , can anyone tell me what number is the form or its title ? regards

amneimneh

Jan 16, 2013
nado said:
Hi dear colleagues , Hope all are doing fine

I could not find the forms for the accompanying goods or goods to follow , can anyone tell me what number is the form or its title ? regards
Check this http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/publications/forms-formulaires/b4-eng.pdf

And to this http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/publications/forms-formulaires/b4a.pdf

nado

Star Member
Nov 4, 2012
amneimneh said:
Check this http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/publications/forms-formulaires/b4-eng.pdf

And to this http:/amneimneh /www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/publications/forms-formulaires/b4a.pdf
Thank you amneimneh for your kind help . Regards

nado

Star Member
Nov 4, 2012
Hi dear all,

could anyone lives in Jordan-Amman advice me regarding a better airline company to book the flight from Amman to Toronto please as I have never been to Canada before & I don't have much experience with airline companies ???????????.

alinec

Aug 9, 2012
lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
2010 from damascus
Med's Request
26 september 2011- remeds 25 february 2013
Med's Done....
remeds 8 march 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
1st request: november 2011 // second request: 26th july 2013
VISA ISSUED...
first issue january 2012- SECOND ISSUE 22 AUGUST 2013
LANDED..........
13 October 2013
nado said:
Hi dear all,

could anyone lives in Jordan-Amman advice me regarding a better airline company to book the flight from Amman to Toronto please as I have never been to Canada before & I don't have much experience with airline companies ???????????.
check expedia.com

Royal jordanian is good as well as british airlines

wjd7359

Mar 8, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
3111, 3112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 Jul 2006
Doc's Request.
9 Sep 2010
IELTS Request
9 Sep 2010
File Transfer...
26 Apr 2010
Med's Request
4 Dec 2012
Med's Done....
11 Dec 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
25 Apr 2013
VISA ISSUED...
16 May 2013
LANDED..........
13 Oct 2013
nado said:
Hi dear all,

try British airways, Air france or Egypt air but the Royal Jordanian is too expensive

ramiyoussef92

Jul 21, 2011
Does anyone know if there is restriction to which European we are allowed to transit through ? I know London doesnt need a visa. How about Frankfurt fir example ?

I have the Palestinian refugee travel document in Lebanon.

Thankss

samoo

Jun 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
issued
ramiyoussef92 said:
Does anyone know if there is restriction to which European we are allowed to transit through ? I know London doesnt need a visa. How about Frankfurt fir example ?

Thankss
As I knew only US need visa other European countries no need visa while you are transit by air

wjd7359

Mar 8, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
3111, 3112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 Jul 2006
Doc's Request.
9 Sep 2010
IELTS Request
9 Sep 2010
File Transfer...
26 Apr 2010
Med's Request
4 Dec 2012
Med's Done....
11 Dec 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
25 Apr 2013
VISA ISSUED...
16 May 2013
LANDED..........
13 Oct 2013
ramiyoussef92 said:

Thankss
as far as i know there is no need for transit visa through London as long as u will stay in the airport & u will not leave, but if the transit is long & u have to enter London then u need a 24 hour transit visa taken from the airport but i doubt that they will stamp a visa on a travel document!! so try to find a flight with a short transit (less than 8 hrs) to be on the safe side.

wjd7359

Mar 8, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
3111, 3112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 Jul 2006
Doc's Request.
9 Sep 2010
IELTS Request
9 Sep 2010
File Transfer...
26 Apr 2010
Med's Request
4 Dec 2012
Med's Done....
11 Dec 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
25 Apr 2013
VISA ISSUED...
16 May 2013
LANDED..........
13 Oct 2013
hazemmasri said:
does the visa office inform the applicant that the prepaid courier picked up the passport?
?
no they don't
u have to follow up wth the courier service that u selected using the tracking number, but once the visa is issued and within a couple of days ur ecas status will change to decision made

alinec

Aug 9, 2012
lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
2010 from damascus
Med's Request
26 september 2011- remeds 25 february 2013
Med's Done....
remeds 8 march 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
1st request: november 2011 // second request: 26th july 2013
VISA ISSUED...
first issue january 2012- SECOND ISSUE 22 AUGUST 2013
LANDED..........
13 October 2013
hi guys..

Finally we got PPR.. yayyy i have a question. the first time my husband got PPR they asked for proof of funds before. now they didnt ask for them is this normal?

we only got now PPR stating:
Your application is in the final stages. An officer will review your file and your passport to make a final determination on your case. If the decision is positive, a visa will be affixed to your passport.

WHAT ARE WE REQUESTING?
Please submit the following items:

* Original passport for yourself and each accompanying family member. The passport should be valid for at least twelve months. A shorter validity will limit the validity of your visa. You must ensure that you have a blank page in each passport for each member of your family travelling on that passport,
o Each person must have their own passport and there must be at least two blank pages in each passport
* 2 passport sized photos for each of you (photo specification is available on: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp#appendixA
* Please provide information regarding height (in centimetres) and eye colour for you and your accompanying family members on a separate sheet of paper

it is normal ya? or i am being paranoid here.. i am still shocked.. its been more than a year that i have been added to my husband's app

wjd7359

Mar 8, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
3111, 3112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 Jul 2006
Doc's Request.
9 Sep 2010
IELTS Request
9 Sep 2010
File Transfer...
26 Apr 2010
Med's Request
4 Dec 2012
Med's Done....
11 Dec 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
25 Apr 2013
VISA ISSUED...
16 May 2013
LANDED..........
13 Oct 2013
alinec said:
hi guys..

Finally we got PPR.. yayyy i have a question. the first time my husband got PPR they asked for proof of funds before. now they didnt ask for them is this normal?

we only got now PPR stating:
Your application is in the final stages. An officer will review your file and your passport to make a final determination on your case. If the decision is positive, a visa will be affixed to your passport.

WHAT ARE WE REQUESTING?
Please submit the following items:

* Original passport for yourself and each accompanying family member. The passport should be valid for at least twelve months. A shorter validity will limit the validity of your visa. You must ensure that you have a blank page in each passport for each member of your family travelling on that passport,
o Each person must have their own passport and there must be at least two blank pages in each passport
* 2 passport sized photos for each of you (photo specification is available on: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp#appendixA
* Please provide information regarding height (in centimetres) and eye colour for you and your accompanying family members on a separate sheet of paper

it is normal ya? or i am being paranoid here.. i am still shocked.. its been more than a year that i have been added to my husband's app
nothing is abnormal in what u mentioned :)