Oct 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Thanks igbehinadara, Your comments and that of iii has been alot helpful. May God bless you real good this year and show you His glory in this 2011. You are blessed and highly favored. Please if you get any info about 2005 March Applicants, Please let me know. I have not gotten any news update from Accra.

Christo

Aug 10, 2010
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/6/2006
igbehinadara said:
christo,no worries.I have PM to your box .

Dear IGBEHINADARA,
This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada, received on 25-11-2004.
In order to continue the processing of your application, we require the following information/documentation:
* An updated IRPA application for you and your spouse. Forms can be found at:http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/application-regular.asp. An application includes the Application for Permanent Residence in Canada [IMM 0008], the Schedule 1: Background/Declaration [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 1] and the Additional Family Information form [IMM 5406]. As the principal applicant, you must also complete the Schedule 3: Economic Classes [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 3]; You MUST include the CanadianNational Occupational Classification ( NOC) codes for your work experience, or we will not be able to assess your work experience. If you do not meet the minimum work experience requirements, your application as a skilled worker will be refused.
* If your family configuration has changed since your initial application, please include changes on the application form and provide supporting documentation (e.g. birth certificates, marriage certificates, police certificates) and applicable processing fees. Please refer to www.international.gc.ca/accra/immig-fees-en.asp for our current fee schedule.
* Updated and original letter(s) of employment from your current employer and all past employers from the 5 years preceding the date of your application as proof of your experience as a Banking, Credit and Other Investment Manager under National Occupation Classification Code#0122. These must be letters from your employer(s) that indicate your job title, specific duties, responsibilities and length of employment. The signatory's name, position and contact information should be indicated on the letters.
* Additional proof of employment (e.g. pay slips, letters of promotions, etc.).
* Proof of language proficiency (i.e. submission of results from the International English Language Test for you) and/or proof of registration for the International English Language Test for you. More information can be found athttp://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/factor-language.asp.
* Proof of unencumbered and readily transferable funds in a convertible currency available for settlement in Canada (for you and your family members). Please provide bank statements from the past 12 months. These funds must be available for you and your dependents, whether they are accompanying or not. For more information, seehttp://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp;
* 4 recent passport-sized photos per family member included in the application, as per the photo specifications found in Appendix C of the visa office specific instructions. See:http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/E37100.pdf.
* Copies of the biographical pages from valid passports for you and all accompanying family members
* Updated police certificates from your country of residence for you and your spouse, and for every country in which you and your spouse resided for 6 months or more.
If we have not received a response from you WITHIN 60 DAYS of the date of this letter, your application will be assessed based on the information available on file, which may result in a refusal of your application. If your application is refused, you will be able to reapply, but you will be required to submit a new application and pay a new processing fee. Any new application will be assessed according to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and Regulations in force at the time that the new application is submitted.
Regards,
Immigration Section

Ig

Ig
Thanks alot my Sis,
I appreciate your promptness, WE GO LAND FOR CANADA.....IT HAS BEEN DESTINED.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Christo,
I say a loud,louder Amen.I hope it thus helped.

Ig

Trust

Oct 31, 2005
Nigeria
Hi All,

Interesting I have only just read iii's analysis of timeline. Very interesting. With Seglad's imminent visa (from the analysis,he should have been issued visa in November 2010), we can add 2/3 months to the analysis. So I should be receiving mine between September andDecember 2011. Good that helps me tidy up some things I have been tardy about.

Thanks, my brother iii for the analysis.

CIA!!!!

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Hi Trust,

It was dated the 20th November ,2010.

We shall all smile this year.Amen.

Am earnestly expecting the medical request.

All the best 04/05,trhis na our year.

Ig

aderibs

Oct 27, 2010
Hi All,

I am supposed to be part of the Sept 2004 set, but I am yet to get a letter saying I should update my documents, am I the only one in this boat, or are there others like me?

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
aderibs hold on,yours will come.Accra works in a mysterious way.Come to think of it ,you should have gotten an update letter before now.I will suggest you send a specific enquiry.

All the best

Ig

Trust

Oct 31, 2005
Nigeria
Thanks, Ig for the info.

By the way, I know this issue was flogged sometime ago, but I want to ask nonetheless

Police Report: Has a validity of 3 or 6 months for the country you presently live in? What then is its validity for a country you left more than 10 years ago even though you spent more than 6 months there then?

Somebody help with this question.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Same validity l want to believe.PCC is valid for 3months.

Ig

qasim786

Star Member
Mar 7, 2010
Karachi
Visa Office......
London,UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/07/2014
Nomination.....
04/11/2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
15/4/2015
Med's Done....
28/4/2015
Interview........
Waived (Third line updated on 15th May 2015)
Passport Req..
04th Sept 2015
LANDED..........
......In Sha Allah all on 23/10/2015
aderibs said:
Hi All,

I am supposed to be part of the Sept 2004 set, but I am yet to get a letter saying I should update my documents, am I the only one in this boat, or are there others like me?
Dear,
I am also july 2004 applicant form pakistan,islamabad and my case in transfered to CHC LOndon and few month later they asked me to update documents which ihave done few days before to them,let see how much time they take to finalise or for nest step?
Any commenst regarding my next step time line?
Thanks
Qasim

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
qsam,

All things being equal,after update it sholu be medical.Keep praying .

Ig

N

NIRMAL

FRIENDS, WHEN WILL 2004 APPLICANTS WHO APPLIED FROM NEW DELHI GET VISA? IT IS AROUND SEVEN YEARS PAST AND NO SIGNS OF MEDICALS.

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Neglect in Canada’s Immigration Systems

Over the years, Canada has attracted millions of business class immigrants into its borders to help boost the country’s economy. However, Canada’s immigration system is failing.

The agencies that have promised to monitor the progress of the immigrants that they sent in have not been doing a comprehensive evaluation of the immigration system as they have promised.

What they were supposed to do
The immigration system is a well lubricated machine, at least it is supposed to be. Immigration agencies advertise special programs to attract different types of working class immigrants into working in the country. Various provinces also look into the immigration system and use these agencies so that their immigrants get transferred quickly into the country. The whole process of accepting immigrants and transferring them to the various provinces are supposed to be monitored by these agencies so that a proper and comprehensive evaluation of the immigration system can give a transparent visual on the primary effects and profits of the immigration system.

Where they went astray
These agencies like Citizenship and Immigration Canda (CIC) promised to evaluate the progress of their programs to ensure that the taxpayers are getting their money’s worth. However, in 2009, Auditor General Sheila Fraser shed the light on the growing neglect by these companies on providing comprehensive reports on the evaluation of their immigration programs. She explained that these immigration agencies have incomplete data on the progress of the working immigrants that they hire into the country. These allegations have prompted the immigration agencies to make a promise for a more comprehensive report the following year. However, the year has ended and according to Volpe, the Liberal MP for Eglinton-Lawrence in Toronto, he is still waiting for those comprehensive reports.

One of the programs that both working immigrants and provinces use is the Provincial nominee program. Basically, provinces in the country offer jobs to immigrants which of course require these immigrants to settle in their province. However, three provincial auditor generals have already confirmed that their province have no idea where their immigrants are.

How they are going to fix it
These immigration agencies have been advised by Fraser that the best way to solve the problem is for them to have a clear and detailed long-term plan for their programs. These programs which as of now do not have a clear definition on how many immigrants they let in to the program should define these issues right away.

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ibry said:
hi, good people. has anyone heard from Ghana for their passport request or know anyone who has heard from the visa office :)
Ibry, Anything from your end? Have you heard from accra,if not please send them a status inquiry.You are 2004 and have done your medicals. I have got my visa already, you never can tell. sometimes, email from Accra never arrives on our mail. example is Dr. Ketiks who was sent a PPR in december and never got it until he requested for a status update. Likewise, i was asked for documents update which never arrived at my mail until i requested for status update. Asking for update will bring your file to the notice of the VO. Should you have received your visa, ignore this advise and share your joy with us