Category........
Visa Office......
av
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
done. 7.5 overall
Ig,

Congrats and happy birthday in advance. As your days are so shall be your strenght in Jesus' name. Have a God filled new year.

Best

Christo

Aug 10, 2010
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/6/2006
"now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see"Heb 11:1. its improtant we know that the supremacy of GOD is undoubted, we should appreciate him for the changes in CIC. This was done because our time has come. lets appliciate him for this favour we enjoy......................

Happy birthday in advance Ig

iii

Jul 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ig,

Happy birthday to you and may the joy that this day brings also become ur joy when the Canadian PR materializes soon....in Jesus name.

Extend our warmest regards to your hubby and other members of ur family. Stay blessed.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Thanks,

Mot,iii and Christo for the warm wishes.You all are wonderful.My kids and hubby took me out and i had a swell time.

Ig

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
igbehinadara said:
Jackson ,you are a man of great faith.I personally have fasted so many times and still praying till date and will continue to pray.

I would want to suggest some prophetic prayers for those of us that have been waiting 2004-2007,but would need your consent.Prayer no dey too much and it has been working for me and i believe will work for us and our good RM 8V28.We can come together to move God on our case,he loves challengelles.

A PRESENT HELP IN TIMES OF NEED.PS138V8 Says Lord,your love is eternal.Complete the work that you have began/NIV says Do not abandon the works of your hands.

Thanks(I NEED YOUR PRAYERS, TOMMORROW IS MY BIRTHDAY) Happy birthday to you dear (though late it is) May this new year bring God's speed, favor, grace, peace, joy, increase, riches, glory and abundant open doors your way / into your life in JESUS name. Amen..

Ig

Ig

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Thanks Barsindoo,

Am so blessed by all your prayer and also favoured to be connected with people of ernomous faith.Did you get my email if not -you will have to send me the add again.

Ig

iii

Jul 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, all,

I stumbled across this link showing processing times of old cases for Canadian PR around the world as of June 30, 2010.
Accra was truly slow.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/international/02a-skilled-fed.asp#note

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
iii,

Thanks for sharing.I had earlier seen it and just felt the best for me, is to ignore it and continue to pray for God's intervention.The times are indeed very slow.

Let us look beyond the processing time and focus our help on God.

Ig

iii

Jul 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
igbehinadara said:
iii,

Thanks for sharing.I had earlier seen it and just felt the best for me, is to ignore it and continue to pray for God's intervention.The times are indeed very slow.

Let us look beyond the processing time and focus our help on God.

Ig
U're right. God only is our help and source always.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Hi all,

my husband got his test result today.

Speaking 9.0 Reading 8.0 Writing 7.0 and Listening 7.0.
Overall 7.5.

Ig

iii

Jul 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ig,

Your husband's result is quite remarkable. Congrats.

mot

Nov 23, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
av
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
done. 7.5 overall
Ig,

congrats to yr hussy. But can he tell us why he scored 7 in Listening which is 2 points? Just so we can learn.

supa

Star Member
Aug 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Ontario FSW Backlog PNP on 03/04/2012
Nomination.....
10/10/2012
AOR Received.
20/01/2013
IELTS Request
Submited with Ontario PNP Application
File Transfer...
Pending -
Med's Request
Pending -
Med's Done....
Pending -
Interview........
Pending
Passport Req..
Pending
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
Guys - I submitted FSW October 2007, Received acknowledgement of application in Dec 2007 and was told it will take them upto 60 months to process my application. The processing times on the cic website for pre-Feb 2008 applicants is now upward of 80 months and it keeps increasing.

Between 2007 and now - I have had a new baby in my family and completed a MSc programme. I did a case specific enquiry to Accra asking how I should update these information and no response. How do you guys think I should update these information to Accra since I used the Simplified Application Process prevailing in October 2007?

Since new applications are now being processed fast - It appears to me 2007 applicants are history i.e. files to the museums.

Please what can I do? Pls help!!!

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
igbehinadara said:
Thanks Barsindoo,

Am so blessed by all your prayer and also favoured to be connected with people of ernomous faith.Did you get my email Yes I did. I have left a small message. Kindly respond. God bless you.if not -you will have to send me the add again.

Ig

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Mot et al,

My husband is an EFIKO,in his bid to have all the answers correct,he didn't pay more attention to the second DVD and he lost out on some vital info.I give it to him though,cos he never had the time to practice at all.I honestly will tell those about to take the test to practice ,cos it will make a difference.

Barsindoo,have seen your mail and as such has replied.

Ig