+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2004/2005 naija's !what is happening?

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mot said:
Hello seg,

Pls what specific documents did they ask for update. What's the validity period for IELTS result?

cheers!
Hi Mot, Ill was RIGHT with doccument requested but varies according to individuals. In my own case, I was asked to update IRPA forms, police cert. 12 months statement of account, biodate page of passport,no personal documents requested as i always update them in any changes on my documents

Kanadamine

Aug 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2009
Doc's Request.
06-06-2010
File Transfer...
06-06-2010
iii said:
Yes I am new to this forum. I am an applicant for Canadian PR. Application was sent to Accra in May, 2004. Kept in limbo for over 5 and half years. Already almost gave up hope and then in Dec 2009 got a mail from Accra to update records etc. Things have been on a fast pace since then. My family and I just concluded our medicals (in April and then July for the new baby) and hope to get the visas soon by God's grace. I hope this summary will rekindle some hope in those who have been waiting for a long long time!
Hi iii,
This is good news. Sure u are getting there soonest IJN. Pls if i may ask, Did your wife do her medical (Xray) during or after delivery?

mot

Nov 23, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
av
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
done. 7.5 overall
thks Seg & iii.

Pls indulge me, So they didnt ask for transcripts and letter from previous employers and certificates obtained.

Two, should we send birth certificate before update or when asked for update.

Thks for yr reponse.

mot

Nov 23, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
av
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
done. 7.5 overall
Igbehiadara,

I think you should be getting ready to receive request for update, going by the calculation of 5 and a half years calculation. I am June 2006 and i hope to receive by God's grace request for update sometime in 2011. thinking of doing IELTS early next year just to be ready for them.

Best,

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Mot ,

Thanks for the words of encouragement.My husband is the PA at my request,am the one working and puttg things in order.He is having his test 4th (speaking at Victoria island )and 5th for the rest.We have all the update ready apart from PCC.Do you recommend we start the processing of the PCC.

Ig

iii

Jul 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, kanadamine, Mot and Ig

@Kandamine, our medicals were done approx. 3 weeks to wife's EDD. She did the X-ray as the risk to the baby was low at that stage. The DMP will advise whether to do it before delivery or not.

@Mot, no request was made for letter(s) from previous employer(s) nor was any request made for certificates or transcripts.
However what I did while responding was that I included my masters' degree and transcript and my wife's recent PGD without being asked as Seglag also suggested- be proactive.
Also I didn't wait for Accra to contact me before sending the birth certificate of the baby and paying the processing fee.
Pls check official website of CHC, Accra on what to update and how to

@Ig, note PCC has a life span of 3 months. So its safer not to go ahead for now.

Cheers.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Thanks,

I will wait for the update letter.The waiting time is reducing by the day,hours minutes, and seconds.God is able ,to do motre than i expect.

mot

Nov 23, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
av
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
done. 7.5 overall
iii

thanks. Ok. I'll arrange to send the BC. I actually sent them an email informing them of the birth as well as asking whether to send the B/C or wait for the update. The response Igot was them telling me to reiterating the fact that they had sent me an email to reconfirm my application and they didnt get a response. I had to explain that their letter stated that i need not respond if i was still interested and that's the reason i didnt do so. I hope they got it. Na them sabi!
I hope they will not ask why i'm sending the BC after almost two years of birth.

mot

Nov 23, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
av
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
done. 7.5 overall
On second thought, would it be a bad idea to wait for the update before adding my baby? I saw that I could inform them online by uploading the certificate but how do i pay the processing fee? I'll rather wait if i can. Your thoughts pls Nagode!

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
igbehinadara said:
Mot ,

Thanks for the words of encouragement.My husband is the PA at my request,am the one working and puttg things in order.He is having his test 4th (speaking at Victoria island )and 5th for the rest.We have all the update ready apart from PCC.Do you recommend we start the processing of the PCC.

Ig
The only things you can't update are PCC, Statement of accounts, cos they expire in no time. you can update any other things besides the above mentioned documents.

Kanadamine

Aug 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2009
Doc's Request.
06-06-2010
File Transfer...
06-06-2010
@iii, Thanks for your quick response.

iii

Jul 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mot,

Send them a case specific inquiry using the webform in their website, more so with the mix up u described in ur post. Ask them abt the status of ur application and hope they reply soon.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Accra hardly replies on time to specific case enquiry.I sent one and still waiting,but you never can tell MOT.Give it a shot and see what comes out of it.

Ig

mot

Nov 23, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
av
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
done. 7.5 overall
thks iii and Ig.

Well I replied to say that i was still interested in the application and my ecas is sill reading "in process".
but I'll send them another mail to find out. na them sabi!!

mot

Nov 23, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
av
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
done. 7.5 overall
Hi all,

I sent an email to accra yesterday and surprisingly, i got a response today asking me to update and pay the processing fee for my child as well as sending the BC.

Do I have to notarise the BC or should i just send a copy? Pls iii advise. Also, I was asked to complete a new application form. another question is do I just put my child's photo or include a new set for every family member as per the form.

thks for a quick response as I aim to send to them by Friday.