Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-06-06
Doc's Request.
waiting
AOR Received.
06-09-06
It's really unfortunate that the old applicants(applied after2004 to Feb,2008) are still waiting for their update letters/medicals ,but the applicants who had applied under FSW(after feb,2008) had already landed or planning to land in canada and hopefully, will also become the citizens till the time we get the PR.
Is n't it the unethical practice on the part of CIC.

Rajan

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Seglad thanks so much

My occupation is not on the list of 38 professions

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Rajan,

My time is near and i have know doubt about it.Seglad is a living proof,whatelse do we need.I would suggest we gather together our update stuff cos it can come anytime.Am optimistic and positive about PR.

Seglad,am waiting for you reply to mail in your inbox.

Ig

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Right,

Thanks but honestly i feel your pain 2007 .I would suggest you wait for the ministerial list coming out on the 16th,you never can tell anything can happen.I really don't know why Accra is so slow bcos other countries have attended to 2006,2007,2008.At the end of the tunnel comes light,the Lord will teach us on the path of life to follow,bcos he never fails.Be optimistc.

Ig

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Ig Babe,

Thanks so much. Actually my wifey qualified under the new rule but I want to wait.

Firstly, I am using the time to gather all the doughs I can make.
Secondly, the senior experience make me fear a lot but time will defiantely help to make a definate decision.
Thrdly, am still enjoying the swwet and sour taste of 9ija for now....may be for the next 3-4yrs.

Am not too sure I'll utilise the PR if given now. The choice of the Canadan PR is "Option B" incase of...y' know

9ija 4 life.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Right,

You are absolutely correct no place like naija.I was in the UK for 4yrs to study without my husband or kids and it was boring .PATIENCE THEY SAY IS A VIRTUE.YOU KNOW WHAT U WANT AND GOING FOR IT.THE LORD WILL SEE U AND UR FAMILY THRU.AMEN

Ig

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
igbehinadara said:
Rajan,

My time is near and i have know doubt about it.Seglad is a living proof,whatelse do we need.I would suggest we gather together our update stuff cos it can come anytime.Am optimistic and positive about PR.

Seglad,am waiting for you reply to mail in your inbox.

Ig
Ig, I have not received any mail from you in my mailbox. Maybe you misspelt the address like the CHC, my email is: seglad2002 @ yahoo.com. Hope to read from you

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Seglad sent on the 5th and have forwarded again.Hope you get it this time.How was day and the family.Have you had anything from cic.

Ig

iomokorede

Star Member
Dec 14, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
igbehinadara said:
iomokorede,

It means there is hope.Have you been asked/requested for an update.My husband is 2005 february.We will wait no need for a new application at this time.Let us not relent in prayers,our God is the A and the Z.HE CAN DO ALL THINGS.

Ig
Thanks Ig,
I have not been asked to update but i did send the result of my masters degree sometime in 2007. iI have also not done my IELTS because i submitted a written submission. ;)

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Iomokorede,
Why cant you go for ielts exams, so that your minds will be at rest. Written submission will only give you 8 points maximum and that is if you are a native speaker or with evidence of some publications in english.

Here is the analysis: Not necessary this applies to you, but for others who submitted written submission who may be reading this trend.

Education : 25
expeience: 21
langauge: 8 (full points for a Native english speakers)
Adaptabilty: 4 (if spouse is a degree/HND/3 years diploma holder)
-------
--------
Having a master degree, one may score 25-points depending on the lenght years of your education upto a master degree or PHD, but a master degree holder from Nigeria MAY ALSO SCORE 22-points according to (WES) education evaluation body, ESPECIALLY for those of us who had a 6-years primary, 5-years secondary and 3-years BSC and a 1-year master degree. We should Consider if CHC score a master degree holder from that category 22-points, then one is drop of 3-points and if one is not awarded the full 8-points on laguage (which is for native speakers or others who can submit further documents)then, that will be another drop in points.
My advice is that we should consider the submission of IELTS reports to avoid being short of points at a selection stage.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Seglad,

Please I need a little more explanation here. You said
ESPECIALLY for those of us who had a 6-years primary, 5-years secondary and 3-years BSC and a 1-year master degree
Like I have 6 yrs primary, 5 yrs secondary, 2yrs OND, 2yrs HND, 2yrs MBA(part time), 2 yrs MSc would I still get the 25 points??? Just curious that they may say master is 1 year programme.

Regards,

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Before 1989 BSC Programmes in nigeria are done for 3-years except those in engeneering and medicine.
According to what you have stated here, with your HND you will be awarded 22-points,but with 2 years MBA,2-Years MSC all will be 1 year each, MBA/MSC are on the same level, your total lenght of years will be 17-years and you will be awarded 25-points

fathertee

Star Member
May 25, 2006
HELLO MY NIJA PEOPLE.

I GREET ALL OF UNA IN GOD'S NAME.

I HOPE THIS MAIL MEETS ALL OF YOU IN GOOD HEALTH?

IVE BEEN ''MISSING IN ACTION'' FOR SOME TIME NOW. LIKE I SAID IN MY LAST POST, IVE MOVED ON AND CONTINUED LIVING MY LIFE.

I APPLIED IN OCT OF 2004. IF WHAT IM READING IS CORRECT, THEN IT IS A GOOD NEWS.

I'LL ADVICE THOSE WHO APPLIED IN 2005 & 2006 TO MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIVES. START SOMETHING NEW, MEET NEW PEOPLE, GET EXTRA QUALIFICATIONS IN YOUR FIELD,COS ITS NOT GOING TO BE EASY WHEN WE GET THERE.

ONCE AGAIN, I CONGRATULATE EVERYBODY IN THE WAITING GAME. WE WILL SURELY GET THERE.

RIGHT, HOW YOU DEY? THANKS FOR THE CONCERN AND CARE. DONT WORRY WE WILL CROSS THE BRIDGE WHEN IT GETS TO OUR TURN.

TAKE CARE AND GOD BLESS

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
igbehinadara said:
Seglad sent on the 5th and have forwarded again.Hope you get it this time.How was day and the family.Have you had anything from cic.

Ig
Yes, got it today (friday) and i have replied, check your mail pls