+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

20 wedding pictures requirements

GladiatorAnc

Nov 27, 2020
Hi everyone!! Just a quick question regarding the 20 pictures requirements. I am currently working on sponsoring my Brazilian spouse to Canada. The immigration checklist is asking for 20 wedding pictures but I got a civil marriage in Brazil at the registry office (cartório) during Covid so it was supper simple and really quick, so we don’t have many wedding pictures to show. So I was thinking of sending 5 wedding and dinner pictures along with 15 pictures about our dating, engagement, meeting family and online relationship and first time meeting in person. Is it acceptable to do it this way?

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Hi everyone!! Just a quick question regarding the 20 pictures requirements. I am currently working on sponsoring my Brazilian spouse to Canada. The immigration checklist is asking for 20 wedding pictures but I got a civil marriage in Brazil at the registry office (cartório) during Covid so it was supper simple and really quick, so we don’t have many wedding pictures to show. So I was thinking of sending 5 wedding and dinner pictures along with 15 pictures about our dating, engagement, meeting family and online relationship and first time meeting in person. Is it acceptable to do it this way?
It should be OK

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
In fact à variety of photos over time is better than just wedding photos. Different times, with different people, in different places. Hopefully different clothes. Shows real longer term relationship.

All photos of just the two of you at civil registry would look odd. (There may be cases ie arranged marriage where more wedding photos would be appropriate)