+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

20% cases in Express entry

Ajay63

Jan 30, 2020
Oh wow. I would definitely try to call them or send a webform. Have you ordered GCSM notes?
I have sent them webform alot of times now they are your almost completed there is nothing wrong and they dont need anything from me and I ordered gcms notes in 2019 sep but now my file has take 2 years to process i don’t understand what officer is doing with it .now this too much i just want a decision officer is wasting time

srilankan

Star Member
Jul 31, 2015
My AOR was DEC 2019. My WP and my SOWP are expiring on FEB 2021. Just applied for a bridging open work permit for me. Can anyone tell me if I can use my CIC account to set up my wife's application?

shashibhushan86

Nov 4, 2019
Hello
I got AOR on Dec 12 2019 and it’s visa office in Edmonton if anyone is on the same date please reply if you got your application approved in my case they put me in 20% applications which is taking more than 6 months

Hi,

My AOR is 13 Dec 2019. I am still waiting for the PPR.
As per my GCMS notes, my application is approved however I am still waiting for the final decision.
Have you got PPR?

Thanks

Gaurav1111

Dec 25, 2020
It took 13 months for me + 1 month for passports to come back stamped from local VO.
AOR: November, 2018
PPR: December, 2019
COPR: January, 2020
I´m not a permanent resident yet, because of the pandemic I´m still in my home country.
What was the expiry date mentioned on your visa/COPR?

Annie0320

Dec 5, 2020
I have sent them webform alot of times now they are your almost completed there is nothing wrong and they dont need anything from me and I ordered gcms notes in 2019 sep but now my file has take 2 years to process i don’t understand what officer is doing with it .now this too much i just want a decision officer is wasting time
Did you get golden email ? Any updates in your application ?

kashugoyal

Jan 2, 2021
Hi, I could use some advice.
My AOR was March 2020 and biometrics submission was July 2020, still waiting for an update. I sent the request using web form multiple times but I got the same standard response.
Is this normal?

Gulati94

Jan 3, 2021
Hi,

I'm on the same boat of 20% exception cases and starting to worry. My ETA was Dec 16
Do you know if there could be something wrong or did it just go to the other pool randomly?

kashugoyal

Jan 2, 2021
Hi,

I'm on the same boat of 20% exception cases and starting to worry. My ETA was Dec 16
Do you know if there could be something wrong or did it just go to the other pool randomly?
Well my estimated completion date was Sep 6, so if I was you, I wouldn't be as worried. As far as the reason is concerned, I don't have the faintest idea.

taus01

Aug 8, 2019
I am not aware about security screening. I didn't see anything mentioned about SS in my GCMS note, my quick status --

AOR - August 8, 2017
MEP - September 1, 2017
Re-Medical Request - November 2, 2018
Re-Medical Submitted - November 26, 2018
Re-Medical Passed - November 29, 2018
RPRF Request - December 19, 2018
RPRF Paid - December 19, 2018

I wrote an email to NDVO and got the below response on Jan 2, 2019 --

"Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi, India.

This application is under review by an officer. Please be assured that as soon as the review is complete, the next steps in the processing of this application will be determined and you will be advised accordingly.

We trust that this information will be of assistance."
Hi
I am in a similar situation. I was wondering for communicating with NDVO, you wrote them through web form or by your personal email. I tried contacting them using web form, but I received no reply.

Looking forward for your reply. Thank you.

Ajay63

Jan 30, 2020
Hi i m have post about my pr file processing 2 times before 1 year and couple months . This is third i m posting this .I dont not understand what immigration is doing how they do work .i applied for my in 2018 my pr file is still in process whenever i call they say this. Now this has take already 30 months this processing time making mad becouse officer is not giving update on my file .I got last updated on my pr file in march 2020 .I don’t know what fuck officer is doing with my file .if he think any thing wrong or missing then reject my file or ask me .but that asshole is playing with life .he just fucked up everything .when i call immigration they my file is delayed because crona virus if this my file is delayed bcz of they how this is other applicatents who applied in 2020 for they are getting pr.i m really very stressful just bcz of this all this taking me in big depression

kashugoyal

Jan 2, 2021
I can understand you frustration. I was in a similar situation although not as extreme. I can only say that patience is the key. Meanwhile don't put all your eggs in one basket. Have a backup, an alternate plan.

In life, hope for the best, plan for the worst.

Hi i m have post about my pr file processing 2 times before 1 year and couple months . This is third i m posting this .I dont not understand what immigration is doing how they do work .i applied for my in 2018 my pr file is still in process whenever i call they say this. Now this has take already 30 months this processing time making mad becouse officer is not giving update on my file .I got last updated on my pr file in march 2020 .I don’t know what fuck officer is doing with my file .if he think any thing wrong or missing then reject my file or ask me .but that asshole is playing with life .he just fucked up everything .when i call immigration they my file is delayed because crona virus if this my file is delayed bcz of they how this is other applicatents who applied in 2020 for they are getting pr.i m really very stressful just bcz of this all this taking me in big depression

Gaurav1111

Dec 25, 2020
did you try to consult with any licensed immigration lawyer, if they have some idea about such delayed cases.