2 years diploma in Automotive from Canada College

Kashifhameed45

Star Member
Jan 10, 2013
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi dear all.

i have done 3 years diploma in Automotive and 2 years B.tech in Mechanical from Pakistan. i wam going to apply in Canada college for 2 year Diploma in Auomtive. I have 4 year experience in my field 2 years in Pakistan as aTechnician and 2 year in Abu Dhabi as a Workshop Controller.

i want to know is it better to go Canada under 2 years diploma ?
what is the Scope in Canada in my feild (Automotive) after study.?
Can i get 3 year PGWP or Not

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I also want to know which university/college is best for Automotive diploma. Can I get student visa on basis of my M.com degree ? Will they accept me for automotive program because its in different field than my present degree ??

waiting for your answers. thank you.

herald

Feb 14, 2013
University Canada West will be best for you. This is not only offering you one of the best education programs but also will provide you the flexibility in programs. More over you can try the A Vancouver career college will also be good for you. Hope this will be helpful for you.

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
herald said:
University Canada West will be best for you. This is not only offering you one of the best education programs but also will provide you the flexibility in programs. More over you can try the A Vancouver career college will also be good for you. Hope this will be helpful for you.
kindly tell me any good university or college in Manitoba state for Automotive degree or Diploma which is currently in high demand in Canada or will be in high demand in future.