+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2 weeks Gone after INTERVIEW..passports not Returned.got this from reply frm CIC

amritsinghqa

Jan 7, 2010
Hi All,

I went for an INT 0n 8th July. The interview was held after submission of my passports and medicalwhich was submitted in March....INT was higly successfully... and VO was convinced of my marriage and everything... She even said that she will dispatch my passports the very next day i.e 9th July... Its been 2 weeks now ... havent got my passport yet...

I have written to CIC and got the following response from CHC today in the morning:-

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

Your application is currently awaiting final review by a visa officer and we would be contacting you shortly.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

I am afraid now.. i thought i will get the VISA Soon.. however i dont know now what to do and what NOT.....Please suggest whether it is a positive sign or Negative sign...

Regards
Amrit

Canadian4U

May 12, 2010
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amritsinghqa said:
Hi All,

I went for an INT 0n 8th July. The interview was held after submission of my passports and medicalwhich was submitted in March....INT was higly successfully... and VO was convinced of my marriage and everything... She even said that she will dispatch my passports the very next day i.e 9th July... Its been 2 weeks now ... havent got my passport yet...

I have written to CIC and got the following response from CHC today in the morning:-

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

Your application is currently awaiting final review by a visa officer and we would be contacting you shortly.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

I am afraid now.. i thought i will get the VISA Soon.. however i dont know now what to do and what NOT.....Please suggest whether it is a positive sign or Negative sign...

Regards
Amrit
I think after seeing your ecas status they have given you a standard reply.. I don't think they replied specific to your case and what they provided is quiet general.

So don't you worry.. Yours VISA is on the way.. All the best

Regards

P

pv

Amrit-
Based on the information you have given about your interview with VO, it looks everything is fine atleast nothing went wrong in your interview.
Some time it takes 4 weeks to get your passport back, for my fren it took 5 weeks.

And additionally sometime your security check take long and even after interview.

At this point you don't have to worry.. just be positive

-good luck