+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2 way courier-received OPR, Indian/SDS/Fall2020

canada1988

Star Member
Aug 31, 2020
Hey my passport picked up on jan 8th and it reached office today. Now few mins back i received tracking id and AWB number from them. What does it mean?

canada1988

Star Member
Aug 31, 2020
My passport is stamped and shipped from delhi yesterday. My status is changed to approved, counterfoil updated. But i yet to get LOI letter in my account? May i know when will I get

varunpandya

Star Member
Sep 3, 2020
My passport is stamped and shipped from delhi yesterday. My status is changed to approved, counterfoil updated. But i yet to get LOI letter in my account? May i know when will I get
Usually takes 2-3 days. How many days did it take for your passport to get stamped once it reached IRCC office?

colourfulcanada

Star Member
Oct 7, 2015
Swift Current
Visa Office......
Don't Know
NOC Code......
Waiting
App. Filed.......
30-12-2016
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hey Guys, If my area is not serviceable by Blue Dart and I need to go to bluedart to submit the passport packages.

Do I need to fill in anything extra on vfs consent form?

Please advise

canada1988

Star Member
Aug 31, 2020
I have closed work permit, my spouse have open work permit, child have visitor visa. Child age is 4 years. Do i need authorization letter for my family to enter Canada. Please advise

Note: myself and spouse have letter of introduction

Devesh12

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi All,

below is the post from the facebook page of Canada in India (High-Commission of India)

"As of today, November 13, all clients who receive a passport request letter from IRCC may now contact VFS at: PassportSubmission@vfshelpline.com to confirm their 2-way courier service.
Please include your unique passport request letter with your submission for verification.
If you have not received a passport request letter we request your patience as volumes continue to be high. Please note: Unsolicited passports will be returned without being processed."

The question is, can we send our details to the given email address or do we have to still wait? The only unique thing is our UCI which is on the passport request letter. Can anyone help?

Thank You.
Hi GRJ,

Could you please help in confirming if the we need to wait for an unique passport request letter for submitting passports to VFS. Till now, I only got an email from IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca to submit my passports for visa, but I have not got any unique passport request letter.

Devesh12

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi,

Could anyone please help in confirming if the we need to wait for any unique passport request letter for submitting passports to VFS. Till now, I only got an email from IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca to submit my passports for visa on 5 Jan , but I have not got any unique passport request letter.

I contacted VFS and they generated a payment link, but before sending my passports to them I wanted to confirm if unique passport request letter are required or not, as this part of process is not clear.

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
Hi,

Could anyone please help in confirming if the we need to wait for any unique passport request letter for submitting passports to VFS. Till now, I only got an email from IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca to submit my passports for visa on 5 Jan , but I have not got any unique passport request letter.

I contacted VFS and they generated a payment link, but before sending my passports to them I wanted to confirm if unique passport request letter are required or not, as this part of process is not clear.
Of course the official PPR letter is required, shouldn't had proceeded with the email letter.

Devesh12

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Of course the official PPR letter is required, shouldn't had proceeded with the email letter.
Hi Ironclad,

Thanks for your quick reply!!

I have got email on 5 Jan from IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca to submit my passports for visa within 30 days , and it's been 11 days now that I have not got any another email or PPR letter from them.
1. Could you please guide to whom i could contact to get the status of PPR letter for me.
2. Is it normal to get PPR letters delayed , as I am bit worried that I need to submit within 30 days.

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
Hi Ironclad,

Thanks for your quick reply!!

I have got email on 5 Jan from IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca to submit my passports for visa within 30 days , and it's been 11 days now that I have not got any another email or PPR letter from them.
1. Could you please guide to whom i could contact to get the status of PPR letter for me.
2. Is it normal to get PPR letters delayed , as I am bit worried that I need to submit within 30 days.
What is your visa office ? Is you VO from New Delhi ? Send an email to NDVO attaching the email letter

Devesh12

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
What is your visa office ? Is you VO from New Delhi ? Send an email to NDVO attaching the email letter
Yes, i did my Biometeric in New Delhi so I am assuming that VO is same. Let me try contacting NDVO by email. Thanks for your guidance.

Devesh12

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi Ironclad,

I wanted to share 1 additional info. The email text that I received from IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca is shown below for your reference, in which it says that I could take this letter and present it to VFS. Is there a possibility that separate Passport request letters are not issued recently.

1) Passports
VFS is our trusted partner for safe and secure passport transmission. Using VFS services is the only way to submit your passport. Contact VFS in India (www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india) or in Nepal (www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nepal) and pay the requisite fees for the Passport Transmission Services . A separate envelope is required for each passport.

Please take this letter and present it to VFS for the purchase of the secure Passport Transmission Service. VFS will send your passport to the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi in a secure envelope. You will then be advised by VFS when your passport has been returned and is ready to be picked up.

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
I suggest you to proceed with the email letter since you are running out of time but I am not sure if it's the correct method without PPR letter for PNP.