+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2 way courier-received OPR, Indian/SDS/Fall2020

xZI

Nov 20, 2020
Is the instruction letter still required, i have got my ppr on 5th November and still no instruction letter yet my pick up is tomorrow, can i submit my passport?

Akash_Deep

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
Guys can someone help?
My passport was processed yesterday and handed over to courier partner. Now, when I am tracking the status is, "shipment returned back to the shipper". What can I do now ?

Canadadream2009

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
Guys can someone help?
My passport was processed yesterday and handed over to courier partner. Now, when I am tracking the status is, "shipment returned back to the shipper". What can I do now ?
Did you receive any email from VFS that they handed over the shipment to blue dart or you receive the sms that your AWB number is activate??

Nirisha88

Jun 9, 2020
Hi, people who's passport got stamped, when did you receive your Letter of Introduction? Was it on the day your passport got stamped or it was generated after you got your passport delivered?

Nirisha88

Jun 9, 2020
Guys can someone help?
Hi, can you check is your Letter of Inroduction is generated in CIC account? You might have received it as your passport is stamped. Can you please check as I am yet to receive Letter of Introdution, and that is needed for immigration at Canadian airport.

Akash_Deep

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
Hi, can you check is your Letter of Inroduction is generated in CIC account? You might have received it as your passport is stamped. Can you please check as I am yet to receive Letter of Introdution, and that is needed for immigration at Canadian airport.
Bro I don't have access to my cic account but my agent have

Reactions: Nirisha88