+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2 way courier-received OPR, Indian/SDS/Fall2020

xZI

Nov 20, 2020
Hi All, please let me know if anyone's passport was picked up in the last 2 weeks. I have Paid the courier fee and my pick up was due last week, no one has come to pick it up. Is anyone facing the same issue. Thank you.
At least you paid courior fees bro! I didn't even recive any payment link. After how many days of giving your details did you recieve the payment link?

Reactions: Rajni1488

Jnk_v3006

Nov 11, 2020
Hi All, please let me know if anyone's passport was picked up in the last 2 weeks. I have Paid the courier fee and my pick up was due last week, no one has come to pick it up. Is anyone facing the same issue. Thank you.
In the same boat. No pick was done. Mine was Nov 20, 2020. Still waiting for pick up

Ramyakarthik

Nov 18, 2020
Same I did. I mailed the information on 11th and chose 13th for pick up but didn't get the payment link. Only after mailing 13th, 18th and 19th I got the link
Hi Akash,
Pickup was on today 28th. Do I need to check with bluedart for pickup the package.? While checking with the tracking number it shows pickup has been registered. Do they take the package as scheduled. Or do we néed to inform bluedart for this

Akash_Deep

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
Hi Akash,
Pickup was on today 28th. Do I need to check with bluedart for pickup the package.? While checking with the tracking number it shows pickup has been registered. Do they take the package as scheduled. Or do we néed to inform bluedart for this
Actually in my case, I went to the blue dart office for submitting passport because my area was not serviceable and they provided a slip to me.

Akash_Deep

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
I filled both
On page 3. I filled first box because blue dart is receiving my passport. I have to go to the office for collection.
On page 4. Fill first one and in date section write the date when you gave your biometrics.

Ramyakarthik

Nov 18, 2020
I filled both
On page 3. I filled first box because blue dart is receiving my passport. I have to go to the office for collection.
On page 4. Fill first one and in date section write the date when you gave your biometrics.
But I already provided my biometrics on 2019 itself. So wt I suppose to do in 4 page. For page 3, hope blue dart will pickup package at my location. So in this case what to do? Thanks in advance.

Akash_Deep

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
For page 4
Fill first section
Name......
Sign..........
Date.......... Here write the date when gave your biometrics.
Sorry but I am not sure for page 3 in your case bro.

Canadadream2009

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
I was receiving sms until it reached the IRCC office. Still says no record found on this site though.
I received msg until reached VFS since they provide tracking number and new AWB number. No msg “no record found “ with tracking number. On only gckey account it say visa stamping on 24 November. Still didn’t receive passport back

chandra415

Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney -> Mississauga -> NDVO
App. Filed.......
04-11-2019 (App Received Date)
AOR Received.
23-11-2019
File Transfer...
File Transfer to NDVO: 13-01-2020
Med's Request
06-12-2019
Med's Done....
Medicals passed on 11-12-2019
Passport Req..
Waiting Eagerly
I filled both
Hey @Akash_Deep

We are submitting passport tomorrow and need to travel 300kms to submit the passport, I have few qsns if you can help

1) In the courier/sms form , section 3 what should we write for SO done by/date and DO Done by Date ?
2) In VFS consent form, page 3, I am filling the first section as applicant and her father going to drop off location while submitting, however while picking up only her father may present to pickup. So what to write on VAC City, country and from/to fields ?
3) We have already provided biometrics, what do you recommend to write in page 4